All Comments on 'Humiliating Oscar'

by nickitaylor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love such pathetic couples

the old woman looking at the sand running out of the hourglass and their unproductive lives. their small brains telling them a fuck with a big-cocked barber is nirvana and the small dicked cuck, helpless and accepting. WOW, beautiful and worthy of at least a Pulitzer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another slut/whore showing her true colors

and a braindead husband who hasn't figured out yet, dead wives tell no lies. Only reason this good for nothing trash couple matter is that they would genetically bring into existence others like them, such a waster of resources

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Nice Move

Nicki

You know I love the stories you write about Nicki and her various sexual exploits, her total slut character. I applaud you for taking a try at something new and different. Contrary to the haters I loved this story, while it had the typical Nicki casual sexual attitude, it also had Irene full of mixed emotions opposed to Nicki's acceptance. I hope you continue to try different story themes as your writing capability evidently can handle them. Of course a return to the Nicki escapades is always welcome too.

Thanks for this - Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few women are in situations similar to Irene. It can be frustrating but they make the best of it.Keep affairs secret.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
This was great fun!

The hater commenters can bugger off with their proselytizing - this was well written & daring; you broke from your usual character & took on an entirely new story idea & did it with style & panache. 5 well deserved stars, Nik, this brave & daring story was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Irene and Oscar

Another story about a desirable toned woman and a pathetic loser/ father of 2 children,with a small cock.The usual bi-quasi feminist drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous