All Comments on 'Humiliation'

by eightballbum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Interesting

A different genre from what I usually read, but well-done and interesting!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Well Written

Not a storyline I enjoy but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His simple answer to all the questions was NO.

First, take a shower and get cleaned up. Call a trusted friend or your Dad if he's close and have them bring you some sweatpants, a tee-shirt, some shoes and a pair of end dykes (type of pliers found in most garages). Next, head to the bank and get all the liquid assets. Money in hand, get a motel room and begin to plan. Cut the cage off - it's simple. Cancel all the credit cards and get yourself a new one. Find a divorce attorney - a good one. Cancel the cellphone service and get a new one. Then call her. Have a short conversation with her telling her that you are divorcing her. The reason? Why would a man stay with a woman that drugged him, locked him in a cock cage, dressed him as a woman, showed him off to another woman and deserted him with no clothes and damn little else? And then threatened to show a video of him to his co-workers? This is how a loving wife behaves? I don't think so. Welcome to your divorce bitch. This was such an over the top, unbelievable tale I practically retched when you had him seemingly okay with her behavior at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A nice change

For once a story with humiliation in the title doesn't chucholdery, the love between the charcters is obvious and I might eve just that this could also have been placed in LW. However if that was the case some peole might not read the stiry and just spout off in the comments about BTB.

It's nice to have a sweet tale between a loving couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous