Hunger For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manza
Manza
3 Followers

But moreover, what greatly took her breathe away was the sharp and tough presence that she perceives from him, never in her life that she'd experienced to be near to someone with a presence so intimidating.

Oh my God!The guy is dazzling beyond any measure.

Shivers instantly sent down her spine.

Stunned, Willow remained kneeled down. She didn't even realize that he was already pulling her up back to her feet. "Miss, are you okay now?" he asked.

Through an act of pure reflex and instinct, she nodded against him. The guy is astonishingly tall, about 186 to 187 cm in height, another one that could mock her 167 cm. She stared on his body. Overall, he's slender but well muscled.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She gulped and took a deep sigh, "Thanks."

But the guy doesn't look convince, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," she gasped, half of her mind is still numbed. "How about you?"

He had been running non-stop too just like her. Surely, he must have been tired too. "Fine," he said coolly.

"Aren't you hurt?" She saw earlier that he was hit by a pipe near his shoulder.

He smiled on the concern, "No, I'm completely okay."

"But your shoulder?"

"Don't worry about it."

Willow then realized that that they are too close to each other and his arms are actually wrapped around her. Willow's face reddened especially when their gazes met. Time stopped on her point of view at the very moment and everything around her are completely in black and white, dark and colorless. And the only light is the man who is holding her.

"I think we should start moving," he said, bringing her psyche back to reality. "We must find a way out of here."

She nodded, putting back into consideration that they are currently in an unfamiliar area inside the Metro Station. "Any idea how can we get out of here?"

He pulled away from her and looked around the maze like tunnels of the station. "I think there's an exit on the west side of the station. We can get out through there and move around back to the Main Station. I'm sure that the commotion is all over the time we get back."

"So, do you also live here?" His Bride asked as they walked through the tunnels of Metro Station searching for the exit.

"Sort of," he smiled. She doesn't have any idea that he's even the owner of the place. He bought the place from the City Government 10 years ago after it collapsed due to a terrorist attack.

"How long you've been living here?"

"More or less 10 years," he said. "How about you, I haven't seen you before." That was a total lie. He watched her all the time, awake or even asleep.

"I'm new," she replied. "Just been here for about 2 weeks, I didn't know that things like this happen occasionally."

"Brace yourself because this isn't going to be last, more of those will come in the near future."

"I guess I should be careful next time."

His eyebrows raised on the statement. All of those times that he'd been watching her, he confirmed one thing. That his Bride is a spineless wuss, shy and very weak hearted. If she talked with more than two people, she can't stop being red. And she shakes so much and sometimes ever froze whenever she encounters things that scare her. So he can't believe that she still planning on staying after all of those hellish experiences that she encountered. "You're still planning on staying after all that had happened?"

"I'd rather stay here than go home."

"Why?" He can sense the sudden change of emotions that are emitting from her. It's dark and sad. Whatever happened to her back home surely leave a great sorrow on her heart.

Her beautiful face looked down. "I don't want to talk about it," she breathed. "I just don't want to go back to my parent, that's all."

"But you'll have to deal more of these if you stay."

"I rather have it that way."

That concerns Morphin even more. Something serious really happened between her and her parents for someone with a weak caliber like her to rather stay in this dangerous place than to be back to their custody.

"How about you?" she asked, diverting the topic to him. "Why are you staying here?"

"Same reason as the rest of the occupants here, I don't have any other place to go."

For over 400 years, he'd been traveling from country to country, city to city, town to town, searching for a new place to stay whenever people are starting to notice that he doesn't age. So far, the Metro Station had been the best place that he found. People come and go, so no one had ever noticed his unchanging looks. There had also been people that agreed in serving him for monetary gain like Carla and the rest of the Members.

It was the perfect place for him. He didn't just expect that he will also find the greatest complication of his life in this perfect place.

"You do dress well for someone living in this kind of place."

He laughed. "Not because we lived in a rundown place that we're also the same, we do patronize some styles too."

"I can surely tell." His Bride starts laughing and it placed a smile on his face.

It was the very first time that he saw her with a lighten spirit. She's actually more beautiful when she's happy.

"Are we there already?" she suddenly asked.

"Almost." Morphin can already hear the sounds of the cars from the other side. The exit is not that far already.

At the end of the tunnel were stairways that led down towards another tunnel, but this time, there are lights emitting on its end. It was the exit. "We're here!" his Bride said merrily.

Morphin was also happy that after that long walk, it finally paid off. But his smile faded when they reached the end of the tunnel. It was already daylight! The sun was high enough that the rays are even occupying already some areas of the tunnel.

"Damn!" Morphin snarled under his breath as he took a step back into the shades.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "The exit is over there."

"Yeah I know."

"Then let's go," she started to the exit but goes back to him when she saw that he didn't budge to where he was standing. "What's the problem?" she asked. "It's already dawn outside. Let's leave."

He shook his head. "I can't."

"Why?" she asked, her heart skipping a beat in terror. "Is someone out there?"

"No."

"Then let's go."

He took a deep, aggravated breath. "The problem isn't the people. The problem is the sun."

"You also have sun allergy?" she assumed. "I have it too. Don't worry. The main area is not that far from here. I'm sure we can go around before our skins blisters."

"No, not just sun allergy. It's something much worst."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He hesitated for a few heartbeats, but he realized that it's better if things will go this way. With that, at least he can minimize the lies and complications. He slowly opened his mouth and run his tongue over his long, pointed canine teeth.

----------

He's Vampire!

"Oh no, no, no." Willow's entire body shook from terror as she forced her numbing legs to back away from him. "Are you going to suck my blood?" her face instantly flooded with tears.

He inched closer to her. His handsome face curved into a seductive smile. She continues on stepping back until she felt the wall on her back.Dead End!She closed her eyes as he caged her with his body. "No," he breathed in an intimidating way that sent a different kind of shiver down her spine. "But I might consider if you ask."

"Are you going to kill me?"

His face completely unamused, he sighed against her face. "If I intended to kill you, don't you think you'd be dead already?"

She could feel his hands exploring around her body. Starting from her face, her lips, neck, down to her breast and finally he cupped her buttocks and pulled her closer to him. Her fear was instantly mixed with rage and anger. In just a single instance, he let this man touch into place that she never let to be invaded by anyone.

"You're a fine woman little girl."

"Please," she panted. "Let go of me."

"I will," he said. "But not here."

One moment she is at the far side of the Metro Station and the next thing she knows is being pinned down on her bed back inside her room.What the hell!She exclaimed mentally.

His hands are all over her body again. Ripping the right side of her oversized T-shirt, he exposed her shoulder. She panted heavily in sheer terror.Is he going to suck her dry?She wanted to stop her. Badly. But her entire body is like a statue, he couldn't speak nor move.

He grabbed both of her wrists and bent down to her neck. She closed her eyes shut, expecting the worst case scenario. But on her both delight and awe, his hot lips started caressing her skin. His mouth was hot against her cold skin are making her shudder until her muscles knotted.

Her eyes almost rolled back over head in pleasure, and to her surprise, her body was actually getting less tense by every second that he continued kissing her until all of her resistance against him collapsed.

He could have felt her yielding that he let go of his hold on her. He cupped her face and pressed his lips against her. Willow moaned at the foreign sensation of having her mouth being claimed for the first time.

It feels great, and she wants more.

And as if someone else was inside her body, her arms moved by their own and wrapped themselves around his neck. He growled in delight and deepened his kisses while she, on the other hand, surrendered herself fully, letting him do whatever he pleases.

Willow lost her track of time but it was quite a while that they stayed like that before he decided to end it and broke away from their join. "You still scared of me?"

She nodded meekly. Yes, she's scared, very scared. But not just from the fact that she is in her bed along with a vampire, but from the way that he makes her feel. Yes, she's terrified, very terrified, but why is it that her body is telling her something else?

He pressed his lips against hers again, groaning on the contact, he pressed harder, flicking her lips this time with his tongue.

Willow froze, not knowing what to do.

Against her mouth, he growled. "Kiss me back, little girl, kiss me like your life depends on it."

She did. When she darted her tongue against his as he had done to her, he groaned and took over. Willow was shocked to find that it wasn't unpleasant. How many times had she dreamed of her first, even believing that she could never had one due to her condition. But she's having it. Right now.

But when she began shivering, he stopped and broke away. "You're cold."

She was freezing. She's born with a very low resistance, and the event that took place a while ago had pushed that little strength of her to the limit. "Y-yes."

He raked his gaze over her, then gave her half-concerned and half-disgusted look. "And quite in a mess too." He glanced over the bathroom, "Clean yourself up, I'll be back later," he said and disappeared.

Willow laid there, confused, staring blankly at the ceiling as she tried to gather sense to everything that just happened.

Earlier, she was living in a sane world, chaotic but sane. Now, she can't even start to comprehend a single thing after all of the craziness that was instilled in her mind and body.

Slowly, she gets off the bed and limped towards the bathroom with her mind floating into spaces. It's either she's having a nightmare or she'd finally gone insane. But it feels so real. He was real. What they shared feels so real. And yet, her logical mind says that it's not.

She slammed the bathroom door, locking herself in and turned on the shower. She sank down to the floor, head on her hands, wondering how she would get away from all this lunacy.

Metro Station had been her haven that protected her from the searching eyes of her parents. But now it had become a gilded cage. She was trapped with a man that both terrified and thrill her. And the worst part is, she doesn't want to leave.

----------

When he returned, Morphin heard the shower going. He walked to the door and found it locked. He shook his head and Teleported inside the thick steamed room, barely eyeing her balled against the wall as her body getting flickered by the countless drops of water. He lifted her up by her arms, frowning to find her still wrapped with her messy clothes.

"You haven't cleaned yourself yet." When she only stared down to the floor, he demanded, "Why?"

She still keeps on looking down, refusing to answer.

Growing impatient on his Bride's unresponsiveness, he set her away and stripped his clothes. The warm temperature of the drops of water striking his bare skin pleasured him. But not as much as seeing the surprised expression of his Bride upon seeing him unclothed. Her gaze was totally locked on his rock hard erection, like it was the first time that she'd seen one. "Take of your clothes, little girl."

"I-I will never..." her words died when he clutched both her shoulder and pinned her to the tiled bathroom wall.

"I wasn't asking," he said slowly as he trailed his hands over her semi-torn T-shirt and forcefully ripped them off her. Each slice of fabric forces her to let out a loud grasp, grasps that are music to his ears.

"What do you want from me?" she trembled, her arms tightening around her bare breast.

He studied her, in a gaze that could almost consume her. The sight of her creamy white skin covered only by her thin undergarment is like an addictive drug to him. Her legs are plump and voluptuous, making him growl on the idea of having them wrapped around his waist when he claimed her while those little fingers of hers are savagely scratching his back accompanied with her sweet screams of pleasure. Not able to resist the urge it any longer, he kissed her, tearing the remaining piece of satin that covers her.

She tried to push him away but it was futile against him. He pinned her hands above her head, repeating the same process that he'd done earlier when they were in bed. Her defenses collapse and in no time, he found her kissing him back.

He broke the join and met her gaze. Her eyes both state fear and confusion.

"Please, stop," she breathed unevenly against the pouring water.

"Stop? Why?"

"I-I don't want to do this."

"But you're body is telling something else." When she looked away, he said, "Admit it, little girl. You want this."

"No, no, no," she sobbed, still denying the undeniable truth. "I don't want this. Not like this."

Her cries reached him, but not enough to quench the desire that blinds him. "Then let's make a bargain. You stay with me here. We will do things my way. And I'll promise. I won't do anything further than just exploring you."

"You'll do that?"

"I vow it."

She deliberated first for a moment but later agree on his terms. "What do want me to do?"

----------

"What do want me to do?" she asked.

At the end of her statement, he instantly turned her and pressed her back against his chest. Of course, she was extremely startled especially that she could feel his huge erection pulsing against her buttocks. "Tell me your name, little girl," he softly whispered against her ear.

"M-my name is Willow."

"Willow," he growled, his hands exploring from her shoulders down to the length of her arms. Lifting them up, he placed them against the tiled wall. "What a beautiful name."

Her mind was racing. Not knowing what to do. She couldn't be more unprepared into situations like this and she was a fool to agree into this. But on the other hand, she doesn't really have a choice. He's a man with a terrifying size with a strength that can take down dozens of people single-handedly. It finally then registered into her that she's in a loss-loss situation. He can do anything that he wanted on her and she's powerless to stop him.

She drew her head back in surprise when he began running soap down her back going down to her legs. Her face reddened, embarrassed that this stranger man is seeing her this way. She strove hard not to peek back at his huge erection as he moved. But she can't help it, she was intrigued, and his size was eye-catching. She tried not to notice that his body is well built too, that muscles are pulsating all over him, and that he doesn't have even a single ounce of fat. And moreover, she doesn't want to notice that he has 8 evenly chambered packs on his abdomen. Her hands curled into fists as she fights the urge to turn around and dig her nails on them.

He scrubbed off the dirt and mud from her knees. When he rubbed against her thigh, her reflexes jerked to shove her legs together. Growling in frustration, he stood up, pressed her back against his chest, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He started exploring her front. His calloused hands caressed her breasts. She whimpered upon feeling those rough palms of his brushed against one of the most sensitive part of her body. "You're skin is so soft," he murmured in her ears before slightly nibbling them with his fang.

She shivered. One compliment and all of her defenses and resistance collapsed in an instance. Weird, she knows in her self that she's not that kind of woman who will easily gave in into a man. If there is something where she's extremely good at, that is on resisting men, the one great reason why she's so single. But with him, one word, one kiss, one touch, her mind and body gives up everything and held nothing back.

"Spread your legs," he commanded.

"But....ahhhh!" Before she could complain, his hand was already on her sex. Two fingers caressed her sensitive flesh, stroking and teasing her. Her legs involuntarily spread open, giving him more access on the most delicate part of her body. "Oh my God!"

He sealed her screams with a kiss. She moaned on his mouth while his hands are still exploring her once untouched body. It feels so wrong that this stranger is petting her body. But it doesn't deny the fact that she's very aroused from his touches. In the past, she dreamed a thousand faces and a thousand ways on how she'll be touched on her first time. But those dreams are nothing compared to this reality even if it's with a Vampire.

Without breaking any contact that he established, he slowly spun her around so she's facing him. After 10 or so minutes, he pulled away from their joined lips and placed more attention in caressing her folds. He let her scream to her heart's content this time as the speed of his fingers that are coming in and out of her opening augments. And after a dozen more thrust, she screamed wildly and her body clenched instantly, shuddering her through her first orgasm, drowning her in an explosion of pleasure.

When he removed his fingers, her wobbling knees instantly touched the floor. Panting heavily, her mind was floating in deep space after experiencing such intense pleasure that she doesn't even know exists.

Barely recovering, he helped her back to her feet, supporting her to stay up with his strong arms. He tucked her closer to him, claiming her mouth once again.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

More of that?Her first orgasmic experience had left her barely standing and she doesn't know if she can still take another wave of that. But as if her body is moving on its own accord, she nodded.

He cupped her ass in his hands, lifting her up and raised her to his mouth as if she weighed no more than a pillow. Cradling her, he eased her back to lean her head to the wall. Using every last ounce of strength she had, she buried her fingers on his thick hair as she holds onto him.

Running his face against her thigh, his hot lips explored her plump legs, making her senses more sensitive. Magnifying everything, even the drops of water that splashed on her skin heightened the pleasure.

And when his tongue first dipped to her flesh, he gave a wild groan against her. Pressing his mouth deeper to her center, he thrust his hungry tongue inside her, licking her thoroughly.

Manza
Manza
3 Followers