Hunger For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manza
Manza
3 Followers

Before Willow could finish her words, Morphin's hands grabbed her shoulders. One moment she was with him, and the next things she knows, she's standing in the middle of a field, few feet away from the entrance of the Metro Station.

Morphin had Teleported her out away from him. "MORPHIN!" She sprinted towards the Station, intending to go back to him. But before she could get any closer, someone with a huge body grabbed her from behind.

"I got her!" he said, as four more men materialize from the darkness.

Willow struggled set herself free from them, but the resistance of his petite body was futile against his strength. "Let me go!"

A cloth with an odd odor covered her mouth, making her head spun and her sight hazy. Her consciousness slowly fading, "Morphin," was her last word of struggle before everything disappeared.

----------

The Red Moon had completely risen now, and Morphin could no longer resist the pull of his female. The chains are useless now, for their bindings are futile now to his strength. Though he fought with everything that he has to resist the urge, he still found himself Teleporting to where he transported Willow.

Frenzied under the moon, he traced her scent. She'd been here but no longer. Her scent is moving away from where he stood. Other odors came to him, scents of human males loaded with aggression, gun oil, cigarettes. He sighted boot prints on the ground. A group of men had abducted her.

His claws sank on his palms.

PUNISH THEM!

They'd taken his Bride, frightened his vulnerable little Willow.

He will slaughter them! Every single one of them!

With a roar of fury, he could feel the demon coming back. The monster that he buried for almost half a millennium is emerging. Letting the beast free, the Berserker is unleashed.

----------

Willow pressed her ear closer to the wooden door, trying to grasp more perception from the conversation of her abductors from the other side. Minutes ago, she came awoke finding herself locked up inside a single windowed room, in a what she believe is a cabin in the middle of a forest outside of Detroit.

She also discovered that her abductors are mercenaries that her parents had hired to seek and retrieve her back home. However, they'd decided that they can squeeze more money from her parents if they will kidnap her instead.

The voice of the one whom she believed to be the leader is talking at the phone right now, and with the flow of their conversation, with her being the topic, she concluded that he's speaking with her father, probably bartering about the ransom money.

"10 Million Dollars, Mr. McKenzie," he said. "10 Million Dollars in exchange of your daughter's life."

10 Million Dollars? Are they insane? Sure her father can afford it, but her father is not the type of person who will easily liberate that kind of amount.

"Good, Mr. McKenzie. I didn't expect that you're this easy to bargain with."

Willow's eyes widened, surprised from the fact that her father agreed to their demands that fast. She's kind of anticipated that the cold and calculating William McKenzie will insist some lengthy negotiation before approving, but surprisingly, he didn't. He just agreed like that. Willow sighed. Maybe her parents do care for her more than what she gives them credit. However, she believes that it's kind of late for them to show that and for her to realize it.

Resting her back against the door, her thought drifted to Morphin. She remembered how badly pained he was when she left him, when he warped her when he refused her aid. "I wish he's okay," she sighed.

When all of a sudden, from the darkness filled forest from the outside emits a feral growl similar to a savage beast, only louder and scarier, shifted her psyche to alert mode. That growl doesn't sound anywhere near normal. And if her guess is right, it can only belong to one person who will be more than willing to chase her up to the end of the world.

And she wasn't wrong, her assumption had come into a confirmation when after the sound of smashing woods, chaos immediately broke from the other side. Deafening noises of gunfire exploded in concentrated waves, men barked orders with authority, and roars of the seemingly savage creature echoes in fury.

Yet, as soon as the supposed to be organized defense shattered, the commands devolve into screams for mercy. He'd begun to kill, and she could do nothing but to wait for him in dread. His onslaughts of brutality both scare and thrill her. To be helpless is nothing new to her, but to be preyed by a predator that she desired to consume her converts that fear into anticipation.

Her sanity keeps telling her to find a way to run and escape but her heart that deemed all her reasoning useless dictates her to remain, wait, and let him catch her, disregarding the fact that he's a beast crazed by the moon that can easily rend her to half.

Gunfire and screams faded one by one until it was nothing but dead silence. For a very long moment, it was like that. His harsh breathing from outside the door and her shallow hyperventilation were all she could hear.

And with a menacing roar, he blasted the door to pieces with a punch. When she glanced up, all that she could see is the outline of a huge creature with hungry red eyes. His breathing was so loud, it sounded more like snarls. His shoulders rise and fell in heavy exhalation.

Then Morphin crossed the gap between them while she backed away until her back felt the wall. The light of the reddish moon from the only window finally caught him. So much blood, Morphin was covered with it.

Willow's thought registered slowly, vaguely. Unsure if she's going into a shock. Looking at his face, his body, she can't even believe that just hours ago, she'd consider giving her self to him. To this Beast.

His eyes narrowed to her, while hers widened. His entire body stiffened, exposing those deadly fangs of his. With a speed she couldn't even see with her naked eyes, he launched to her.

She closed her eyes shut awaiting for an impact. She heard the sound of the wall collapsing but felt no pressure or pain.

Opening her eyes, she found Morphin beside her, missing her by an inch. His huge claws plunged against the wall. "Run!" he snarled.

Willow obeyed and forced her shaky legs to move. As she darted for the exit, she was welcomed by the aftermath of Morphin's carnage. Lifeless and dismembered bodies piled up on the floor, splatters of bloods painted every corner, and the stench of gunpowder and blood burned her nose.

Closing her eyes to conceal the hideous scene from her sight, she sprinted across them in pure terror, freeing herself from her cage.

Don't look back. Run like hell.She did, sprinting towards the dark and abysmal looking forest ahead. Though she knew that it was completely futile, that sooner or later he will catch her, that she had no chance of escaping, her body continually twitch to accept the battle.

Running through the woods, her scent caught the smell of the forest floor, the moist earth, the rocks. And it was soothing, relaxing. It was like...heaven. The scent of the world, the sounds of her breaths, the pounding of her heart, and the cool breeze of air, it was ecstatic, addictive.

And then Willow became aware of something fresh. The running was like aphrodisiac. The fact that she is fleeing, the fact that he will still caught her regardless of her resistance, and the fact that he will claim her in the ground like an animal arouse her, excites her.

And then a bellowed of rage echoed from the cabin, and her thoughts were instantly filled with terror once more. The images of Morphin's monstrous form repetitively flashed on her head like a complete reenactment of a massacre.

Reaching the clearing, her thoughts drifted again. She wanted to, but she can't do it, contradictions plagued her. She loved him but she's afraid.

Willow immediately ceased her advance.She loved him.She just said that she loved him. That's what she feel.

Then why is she running? Why is she going somewhere opposite to where he is?

Her entire life, it was mostly spent to gain acceptance, to beg for acceptance. Acceptance from her parents because she was born a sickly and meek girl instead of a strong boy that can take over their wealth and carry the McKenzie name, acceptance from people, her friends and peers that never understand her situation, and acceptance from her self, because she hate of what she is, and she hate the fact that she can never be the kind person that her loved ones want her to be.

And then she met Morphin. He's scary, he's mean, and he's not human. But he accepts her, regardless of what she looks, regardless of her ups and downs, of her good and bad. He wants her just the way she is. And for the first time in her life, she experienced that acceptance that she'd been longing. She'd met someone who is willing to give everything to her, to sacrifice for her, to bleed for her.

And then she repays him by running? Willow shook her head. No, she's not cruel to punish the only person who had valued her.

The time for running is over. Turning around, under the fully risen Red Moon she waits.

Through the dark forest she could see nothing, but she can hear everything. And she can sense that he's drawing near. He's almost there.

Closing her eyes, she heard him lunged for her. She felt pain and then tensed for the impact to the ground. When she opened her eyes, he was above her, in all fours.

Meeting his gaze, she smiled.

Morphin's eyes no longer carry any reasoning or sanity. Whatever controls that he had once possessed are already history, and what she had above her right now is a crazed beast that sees her to be nothing more than a quench to his hunger.

Willow didn't resist when he sliced her shirt and bra from her, nor when he bit away her undergarment in a frenzy. Her reflex was to close her legs, but he overpowered her, shoving her thighs wide open. He gazed at her naked sex for long moments, until she was squirming in his grip, surprised at how aroused she'd grown.

His mouth literally water, making her whimper. Then his hot and damp mouth descended to her flesh, making her scream with every contact, with every stroke, and every suckled of his hungry mouth.

All of her exhaustion, all her worry for him, and the constant dread she'd been battling are all no match for his mouth's furious taking. Her legs fell wide in complete surrender and dug her fingers into his hair, gripping him tight.

And when pleasure swelled up in her, her entire body clenched instantly, "Ah, Morphin, yes!" she screamed, rocking to his wicked tongue again and again until her orgasm completely subsided.

Arms and legs splayed around her, deadened in fatigue. His initial claiming had completely drained her. But of course, she knows that it's very far from over, they're just barely starting.

Morphin ripped his semi-torn clothed away. Naked and crazed, he knelt before her. His swollen shaft pulsated towards her, moist, more than prepared to enter her.

Gripping her waist, he turned and positioned her on her hands and knees. She could feel his huge erection slide against her backside, and then jabbed against her thigh.

Her shaking hands gave up. Chest pressed against the grass, arms in front of her, gripping to whatever that she can hold onto as she braced herself for the inevitable. Kneeling down behind her, he bent down tonguing her again as he tried to fit one and then two fingers inside her. When he managed to, he released her and parted her legs with his knees. She looked back, saw him positioning his erection to plunge her. She began shaking in anticipation, panting 'please' over and over again.

Clapping his palms under her shoulders, he drove into her with all his strength, seating himself so deep. She screamed wildly again, but this time in pain.

Morphin growled, plunging another powerful thrust of his hips. She was so clenched around him that she can't almost move. She gasped, eyes watering from the searing pain. She'd always known that he's too huge for her. But to her relief and wonder, he stopped thrusting.

Without pulling his throbbing erection within her, he drew her up, putting her back against his chest and wrapping her arms around her neck, a familiar scene, similar to the night in the shower when he first taught her to play with fire.

Certain that her arms are locked tightly to him, he skimmed his palms from her shoulders, over her breasts, and then down. He dipped down both of his hands to cup and strokes her between her legs. When her wetness returned, he shoved himself slowly against her, accustoming her with his size. He continued doing that, teasing her with his shallow strokes until desperation hits her.

Succumbing to her frustration, she wriggled her hips against him. As soon as she did, he replaced her back to her hands and knees again. Clutching her hips, he slowly withdraws, then eased deeper within her.

She cried out, but this time in pleasure. And when she arched her back and worked her knees wide to grant him more admission, he increased his phase, giving her more than what she deserved.

Another thrust inside her, more forceful than the last. Each withdrawal and powerful plunges made her whimper and cried out for more. Morphin stretched down over her back, licking her flesh, running his fang on her sensitive skin, augmenting her shuddering.

He pushed another deep thrust into her again, and this time, hitting her weak point. Screaming and arching her back even more, she felt his mouth on her shoulder, felt his bite. But unlike what she'd expected, it wasn't painful. If there are words to describe, it was pure bliss. She climaxed once more, stronger than previous that she had before. She screamed in ecstasy to the sky until her throat went dry while she felt her blood abandoning her body towards Morphin's bite.

He yelled and then returned to his bite. She did feel him ejaculate, forcefully, pumping his seed inside her, filling her. Yet when he was finished, he didn't stop thrusting. She could tell that he felt no relief. If anything, his need only intensified.

Gazing to the sky, the Red Moon is still standing proud above them. It's still far from over, and more is about to come. Gathering up what little strength she got left, she braced herself to accept him, to give up herself to him completely.

Long hours of frenzied sex had passed. Mind-blowing sessions of savage pleasure as Morphin had taken her from behind repeatedly. But now, after her repetitive attempts, she finally managed to make him to toss her to her back. But he also pinned her hands above her, and moreover he still didn't refrain from brutally driving into her.

"Morphin," she said weakly, biting her lips, fighting so hard to keep her eyes open. The entire night had drained to limits, in a limit that already makes her wonder why she still hasn't passed out yet. "Please wake up." The act was still crazed, monstrous, claiming her without care. But if she truly loved him, she'll accept this façade of him.

When Willow tried to kiss him, he buried his face against her neck, biting her, sending her into another wave of bliss. Her eyes almost rolled back over head from the earth-shattering sensation as she tried her best to stay awake.

"Morphin," she pleaded again, praying that somewhere from this crazed state of him, her voice could reach him.

He let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her armpit. His sweat-slicked chest slid against her sensitive nipples, his rigid shaft plunging into her relentlessly like there's no tomorrow. Her fingers dug into the taut muscles of his back as he worked with all his might to pleasure her. Tension stole through her, coiling tight. Her head thrashed as she surged beneath him.

"Morphin!" she screamed, convulsing wildly around him.

When he followed, he yelled out. She could feel his release spurting, his shaft pulsating with each forceful wave. Rising up, he grappled her hips and with one hard push, he emptied himself inside her.

With a last shuddering groan he collapsed on top of her, his heart thundering over her.

----------

Morphin's head buzzed and his body ached as he finally sated that hunger that had been tearing at him for days. And when his hazy thoughts finally cleared, it was Willow's face of that welcomed him. "Willow?" he rasped.

"Hi," she panted. She looks so lovely, expression pleased, as if she's so happy to see him. "You're back."

Morphin frowned in confusion on her words. And then he'd come into realization of what he'd just done. Both of them are naked in the ground, bodies entwined to each other and...ah God, he's still inside her.

In the hazy memories of his night of craze, he remembered capturing her, pinning her to the ground, claiming her soft, giving body over and over again under the light of the Red Moon. Possessing her completely, giving him unimaginable, mind-boggling pleasure. He thought that it was all a dream, but now he realized that it wasn't.

He did it.

He'd claimed her.

Willow.

His Bride.

"I'd had a great night," she said, her breathing forced and shallow. "How about you?"

He nodded. "I did." Though the event was a little unclear, the passion that they shared had engraved deeply in his heart.

"I hope...I...I wasn't a disappointment..."

Morphin shook his head fiercely, disapproving completely. "No, no, you're not. You can never disappoint me," he said, tears of joy started pooling in his eyes. "Never."

And then there was a long silence, they just stare at each other's soul windows for a very long moment. "I love you," she said all of a sudden.

He stilled, every muscle in his body going tensed. "What?"

"I love you," she repeated.

Morphin's emotional restrains and defenses collapsed on her words. He stared down at her, tears begun spilling onto her face, wetting her cheek. "Say that again."

"I love you...I love you...I love you, with all of me."

He cupped her face and kissed her sweetly, "I love you too. I wanted to tell you that for so long."

She smiled meekly, "Really? You don't just feel that way because I'm your Bride?"

"No," he shook his head again. "Even if you weren't, I will still fall for you. I love you, Willow. Just the way you are."

Her bottom lip trembled. "I'm happy to know that...I wish," she panted. "I wish...I could stay with you, forever."

But she will. She must. The mere thought of living his endless life again in loneliness burns him in the fiery flames of hell already. He needs her. He needs her love. "What are you saying, love? You're not going anywhere. I'm not planning of letting you go. Ever."

He felt her cold and trembling hands cupped his face, "I can't," she said, her eyes halfhooded as she struggled to breathe.

A familiar scent then burned his nose, coming from Willow's hand as well as from his own lips, and then tastes them on his tongue.

Blood.

Horror filled him. Willow's entire body is covered with blood. Her neck and shoulders are savagely torn from his teeth, and the ground that surrounds them is pooled with her own blood. "Oh God, no!" he breathed, choking. "Stay with me, Willow. I'll get you help."

"I-I-I'm sorry, M-Morphin..." she coughed as she reached up to touch his lips that were covered in her blood from his feeding. "I-I wasn't strong e-enough...to-to s-stay."

He saw the fear and the pain in her eyes, "Willow?" he whispered her name like a prayer. "Willow?"

She expelled one last breath before her eyes glazed over and her hand fell limply to the ground where it landed palm up. Unimaginable grief tore through him as he realized he'd just killed her.

"NO!" Morphin bellowed from the weight of guilt and pain that assaulted him. He would never have hurt her. Never!

Manza
Manza
3 Followers