Hunt of the Skinwalkers Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina waits for Lilly to come out when Lilly finally does come out Tina's pussy becomes instantly wet.

"Oh my god. All I can say is wow."

"I thought you couldn't try on underwear."

"I can make an exception for you."

"You can?"

Oh yeah. I ...um... I'm the owner."

"Oh. I smell that sex smell again."

"You do." Can she smell my pussy from there? Tina thought to herself. "Ok here's the other set I picked out."

As Lilly was changing into the next set of lingerie Tina was discreetly massaging her wet clit. As Lilly walks out Tina squirts a little.

"What do you think?"

"I think I want to eat you up."

Tina walks over to Lilly. Leads her off the platform, Walks her over to the couch, sets her down, straddles her, and kisses her. Lilly is shocked at first but then kisses Tina back. Tina moves her hands down to Lilly's breast. Lilly lets out an auditable moan. Lilly fondles Tina's breast in response. Tina then moves her hand underneath Lilly's bra playing with Lilly's nipple. She unhooks Lilly's bra, looks at Lilly's tits, and puts her hand on one of them. She licks her nipple sending a wave of pleasure down her spine.

Lilly runs her hands through Tina's hair." Oh God."

Lilly moves Tina's head down to her pussy. Tina kisses Lilly's mound.

Lilly's eyes roll in the back of her head." Ah, a little lower."

Tina moves down to her clit, putting her lips around her hood. Lilly bucks her hips up pushing Tina's head against her head against her love tunnel.

"Ah, yes harder!"

Tina shoves her tongue into her pussy; Lilly squirts instantly in Tina's mouth.

Tina smiles at Lilly. "OH you can squirt to. Mm, you taste so good."

Lilly looks down at Tina. "I want to taste you."

Tina smiles at Tina, stands herself and Lilly up turns them around and sits down on the couch. Lilly bends down on her knees smiles and slowly moves her head towards Tina's slit. Tina gently grabs ahold of Lilly's thick black hair and guides her towards her mound. Lilly looks at Tina's clit for a moment, then dives in sucking on her hole and thrusting her tongue into her honey pot.

"Oh! Oh god I'm gonna! Ahhhh!!!" Tina squirts all over Lilly." Oh my I'm sorry."

"It's ok. You taste wonderful. You smell even better."

"Your drenched. Come on let's get you cleaned off."

12