All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 16'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Zombies!

Zombies! I love Zombies! I can't wait until the next chapter, I hope Braxton gets eaten.. Hehe..

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Exciting

So the orange stuff is a transmitter thing. PJ xx

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Neat twist

I like how you moved it along, and how you brought in tambor and rylan. :)

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
k

What about NICKY??? I so hope he hasn't hurt anyone. This chapter kept me on the edge. Can't wait for the next!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Now that was unexpected!

Well done! One thing I noticed is that Tambor is a good shot in this version. Doesn't jibe with her and Rylan's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!!

Love the characters & cant wait to see what happens to them next. Really like the twist at the end with the zombies. The only suggestion I have is that u might want to have some one edit ur work - there minor errors.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Great chapter! Is Nicky going crazy like the girls? He must be! Great stuff. I just wonder how Mira would let herself get caught by this jerk twice. She's supposed to be so good. The story of dominic's selena's death is different than in the new book right?

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapealmost 13 years ago
Welp...

I was enjoying the read, but this chapter just depressed the hell out of me. A bunch of abused women rescued, then having their lives snuffed out in a cruel twist.

Mirage turning her back on wishing to make things right for her dead husband and daughter was bad enough; I just hate seeing the bad guys get away with this kind of crap. Kills my interest in a story.

Your write well, and you do a good job conveying the emotion of it. To those readers who get off on depression, this will be great. I am just not one of those people. I think I will just stop reading here, and rewrite the last couple of chapters in my head into something a bit more cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
odd twists of late

I say odd twists of late but have not stopped me from continuing to read....

enjoying it a lot.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gah!!!!

Bloody gripping! Anything but zombies. I hate zombies. Can't wait for the next chapter. Is there a next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES