Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sly, I am grateful that you came to my rescue when nobody else did. I will not disappoint you. But I am not licking your cunt or ass any more. I paid my dues to you."

"You will do what the fuck I tell you to."

"I wont." He told her firmly. The look in his eyes reminded her of an abused slave planning on raping and murdering his white cracker mistress. She felt scared. She knew she could not push him farther.

"You have no place to stay. I will put you up but you have to put out. I will give you a tremendous hand job and you will let me drink your cum! Deal?"

"You want my cum you suck my dick."

"Ah ah. Hand job and a roof over your head. That's a good fucking deal. And your cum is all you have to pay me with."

"Why are you so into drinking my cum, you crazy white bitch?"

"Lets see," she smiled naughtily. "Its potent, revitalizing and nutritious! And so tasty. Deal?"

He nodded and picked up his clothes. As he dressed, she was watching him, with lust, wondering if she would be able to keep her hands off his body. Or if she would be able to break him and make him worship her reverently, and revel in being abused, like Amber did.

Sly didn't sign the contract immediately, but dangled it in his face to keep him on the leash. Sean had no home and she said he could stay in her apartment till the show began.

Sean viewed the show as a chance he didn't deserve but his only chance, and he was determined to make a good job of it. He went jogging and worked out twice a day, so he would look good for the reality show.

Sly would grab Sean's cock and give him tremendous hand jobs, milking his big, black balls like a dairy cow. She drank his cum in the morning, before she left for work, and in the evening, when she came back. Sean would mostly be reading books, and he would cook and clean up. Sly found herself feeling good when she came home. She would strip down to her thongs and walk around the apartment, teasing him with her curves. She would not suck or fuck him. She said she didn't like his attitude and he wasn't getting pussy unless he called her his white Queen and begged for it. His pride shined in his eyes and he said, "Bitch Please!"

Sean soon shed off his extra pounds and looked fit and trim again. When she would gaze at his naked, dark, chiselled body, Sly would nearly lose her resolve to drive him crazy and break his will. But the sadist in her would not let her.

Chapter 17

After four weeks, she dressed him up in nice clothes and flew with him to the reality show. It was run by some TV Network in the South. They were picked up at the airport and driven to a farm somewhere in Texas.

As he got details of the show at the briefing, Sean was so glad it wasn't broadcasting nationwide. It was a tasteless, reality show for an adult audience, which would feature washed out celebrities being very embarrassing, acting stupid, talking shit, showing a lot of flesh and messing around. Infra red cameras were inserted in the bedrooms to pick up sex scenes. It would start off with ten participants, and every week, the viewers would pick one to be thrown out. The longer one lasted, the more money they would make. The last remaining participant would earn a million dollars.

Sean met the other participants. There were several washed out stars and a couple of local celebrities. They were all to work on the farm, under a sadistic boot camp style farm manager, doing gruelling, stupid farm chores.

Though everything was supposed to seem spontaneous, they all played to a script, written by the producers. They were filmed all around the clock. They had no privacy.

Sean's role was type cast. He was supposed to play the ghetto slang, broken English talking black clown, that couldn't perform any simple task, picked fights with everyone and tried to fuck the girls, who were all white, of course, with no success. He would strut around in basketball shorts and a wife beater, showing off his beautiful, dark muscles.

And whereas all the others were allowed to have affairs and even sex, real or simulated (you couldn't really tell coz it had to take place under bed covers and was only captured by infra red cameras), he was not allowed to join in, for the producers said the Southern audience wouldn't like to see him laying his hands on white women.

If the jail house and the dealers he owed money had not been waiting for him, Sean would have told the producers to kiss his black ass. However, he had to kiss their asses and use his chance to bounce back.

The most popular participant on the show was Janice, a rich girl from some Southern aristocracy, who was trying to walk in Paris Hilton's footsteps. She was typecast as a spoilt, rich slut, always skimpily dressed, running around with no bra, big tits hanging half out of her top, flashing her thongs and cock teasing, talking shit, drinking and being arrogant.

Sean was by far the most unpopular participant. The viewers hated him and wanted his black ass to be thrown out. However, the producers manipulated the votes because they liked to have him on the show, as the black anti hero.

Tabloids ran stories about the aggressive, rude, lazy, sex crazed black man. The producers kept coming up with new ideas for Sean to act very stupid and be humiliated. At one point he couldn't take it any more, and threatened to quit, even if it meant jail.

They comforted him by raising his salary. Sean caught up to the game, and played along, as long as they kept raising his fee. By the fourth week, he was up from 250k to 800. He knew he could never face people who knew him again, but the show wasn't airing back in New York, and all the people he knew had long forsaken him anyway. At least, when he came out, he would have loads of cash to start all over again.

The producers required that Sean and Janice always fight and dis each other. He had to play like he was so in love and in lust with Janice and hated her because he could not have her. She on the other hand was to act arrogant, rude and disrespectful towards Sean, showing that she didn't hold much of him and black men in general. She was even instructed to tell him a couple of times that in her family, no one had ever even caught jungle fever. Back in New York, the show might have caused racial controversy, but in the South, Janice was loved by all the hill billies and white trash voyeurs that watched it regularly.

Sean had a feeling that Janice had no problems at all with the role. In fact, she seemed to relish putting him down. He imagined she normally would not talk to a black guy, other than a waiter or valet. He hated her. But then, he hated them all, the producers and participants and Sly. He couldn't wait to be thrown out so he could pick up his cash and leave, to make a new beginning with his life.

Chapter 18

The producers decided to add a new plot twist to the script. Sean was to try and fuck Janice try to fuck Janice, in a barn, but she would turn him down. He would then try to rape her, but she would fight him off successfully, of course, popping one to his balls. He would then be suspended from the show, and then come grovelling and apologizing to her profusely and begging her to let him be allowed back on the show, at which point she would show the rogue some mercy.

Sean was reluctant to play the part, even after they offered him 1 million. Then they threatened to kick him out, without a single cent. He said he would sue them. Sly was pissed and told him that the drug dealers he owed money had contacted her and if he refused to follow the script, she would let them have him. And they now just wanted him dead really. Sean finally gave in and said he would do it for 1,5. He demanded it in writing. Sly smiled, for she would get half of that.

There was one room that had no cameras. It was a room in which the participants could disappear and take soft and hard drugs that were secretly supplied by the producers, in order for them to feel good and lose their inhibitions, for the show required of them to really act the fool.

It was a small living room, with plush couches and a small table that was always littered with several little mirrors, razor blades, crisp bills, vials containing a certain white powder, ecstasy pills, weed and papers. Sean was chilling in this room one day, sitting back in a couch, after sniffing a couple of lines. He was smoking weed and stroking his hard, agitated cock through his basketball pants.

The door opened and Janice walked in. She was twenty years and had some Spanish blood, which gave her a light tan and long, thick, curly, raven black hair that framed a pretty, oval face. Her eyes were big, sultry and dark, her lips full and pouting. Janice was tall and had a curvaceous, feminine booty like a black girl. She had thick, full breasts, a tiny waist and curvy, wide, flaring hips, giving her an hour glass shaped body. She had a gorgeous, pear shaped ass, juicy, silky thighs and long, shapely legs.

Janice was hot and she loved flaunting it. She was dressed skimpily as always, wearing a tiny bandanna wrapped around her big, jutting tits and a wrap around mini skirt and high heeled glass slippers.

She entered and nodded at Sean, who stopped stroking his cock but kept his hand over it. He didn't give a fuck what she thought of him. Janice rushed to the table, bent over and sniffed a couple of lines. Her skirt had risen high around her hips and Sean found himself gazing at her fine, round, taut ass globes, split a tiny, siren red thong. A plumb mound was cupped in the gusset of her tiny, tight thong and it was was wedged up in the slit of her twat. Sean's cock grew rigid in his pants as he ogled her ass and pussy.

She smiled lasciviously down at him, rubbing her nose, her eyes blazing from the drug.

"See something you like, cowboy?" she teased, pushing her ass out at him wagging it. Sean reckoned she was just out to tease him again and rub it in. He knew if he grabbed, the white ho would yell out rape, like the other one did. "Why the fuck are you doing this?"

"You know my role, I am supposed to be a nasty cock teaser!" she said cheekily, smoothing down her skirt and coming to perch next to him on the couch, keeping some distance. She pulled her long legs onto the couch and let them fall apart, giving him a bird eye view of her red thong covered cunt. Yeah, she was really into her role all right, Sean thought nastily. Probably had an ever dry pussy and couldn't even suck dick in real life, old skanky ass rich bitch.

"No. Why are you on this show? Your folks are rich. You don't need this?" he passed her the blunt.

"My brother and my fiancé are producing it, and they talked me into coming on, to add a Paris Hilton touch, hi hi hi." She puffed deeply, then continued, breathing smoke like a dragon. "Its all just an act, yunno. Without all this assistance," she nodded at the drugs, "I could never pull it off. I mean, I play such an embarrassing ass hole really, and everybody loves me for it. I cant believe I am so popular," she chuckled. "Maybe I should take Paris' crown as the most notorious rich slut in this country. That skinny blond ain't got shit on me. She cant even compare to my curves..." she shook her tits proudly and giggled naughtily. "What do you say? Please put on the hood accent. I love it."

"But, your parents, I mean, how do they feel about this?"

"They know its just a show, and I am earning a cool two million."

"Two! Fuck!"

"Yeah, and I am going to win too. Its in my fucking contract! This stupid show is my diving board to bigger, better things. I always wanted a career in the media."

"Damn! So its loaded dice all the way!"

"Of course. I mean, you know that everything here is fake. I know you are not as stupid as you have to act. Why do you put up with it?"

She gazed into his dark eyes and they sparkled with intelligence and pain.

"Well, when you are desperate for money, you do all sorts of things. I mean, I fucked up big time, and am trying to sort out the mess."

"It doesn't mean you have to let them trample all over you though. And Sean, I think its really stupid of them that they don't allow you to even make out with the girls. Some of them really think you are cute."

"The producers think the viewers would hate it. You know, white men hate it when white women date black men."

"Yeah, they all talk bad about it, but they love to watch. I mean," she broke into a dirty giggle. "Don't say this to anyone, but my fiancé Ray, has a large collection of IR porn. Of course, he says its disgusting and calls the girls whores and sluts, but he is a regular consumer." She paused and broke out into naughty, dirty laughter. "He loves to watch hung black thugs taking white girls, believe me, I noticed big, big, time..." Sean joined in her dirty laughter.

"You like watching too."

"Its fun. Though its all fake of course."

"Why would you say that?"

"Come on, I mean, those black studs are all hung like horses, and they seem to just go on for hours. And they make the girls do all sorts of degrading, humiliating stuff that no girl would do. Its all fake, just like this show."

"Have you ever fucked a black dude?"

"No! Of course not!" she gasped, surprised by his coarse, direct question.

"So, how would you know then?" he looked pointedly into her face. His gaze seemed to mesmerize her. "Don't knock it till you try it."

"Is that an offer?" she teased.

Chapter 19

Janice started feeling naughty and it wasn't just that the drugs and the alcohol were removing her inhibitions. Sean had this aura about him that she found attractive, something raw, wild and animal. She and the other girls had often whispered about him, and the naughty ones had said he seemed like a wild, nasty nigger that would fuck the hell out of a bitch and make her cum for hours! Hi hi hi. That made her curious, and she was always stealing quick looks at Sean's dark, sexy muscles and the thick bulge in his pants when they carried out their chores. When she would catch him ogling her, which he did openly, she always found herself feeling very excited, even though the script demanded for her to be annoyed by his advances and put him down.

Normally, she would never have flirted with a black guy. Her fiancé and her parents would kill her. But Janice felt like teasing him. After all, things could not get out of hand anyway, with everyone just a few meters away.

"I said is that an offer?" she teased again, her dark eyes gazing seductively into his. Smiling naughtily, she leaned close to him, pressing her thick breast into his arm. She took the joint from his lips and took a deep toke. The she cupped his chin and opened his jaws.

"Open up," she said huskily, and exhaled into his mouth. He sucked in the thick ganja clouds in. She felt excited and naughty and did it again.

"Lemme show you how to do it properly," Sean took the blunt and inhaled. Then he slid an arm around her neck and pulled her face close. Janice froze, her brains reeling. She felt she should pull back from his touch. She knew exactly what he was planning, for she had done it before, with her girlfriends. Sean opened his lips and placed them gently over hers. Their eyes stared into each other at very close range. Janice felt herself drown in his dark, lustful gaze. His tongue gently pried her lips apart. Janice stifled a gasp and shivered. Then he exhaled the thick weed smoke into her mouth. Her glassy, dark eyes suddenly blazed into his. She sucked in the smoke and Janice felt the potent drug seem to shoot up to her brain and expand, spreading a tingly, exciting warmth all over her.

Sean was about to release her, then he decided to do what he had been wanting to do for ages. He eased his tongue into her mouth and gently licked the insides of her lips and her gums. She remained frozen still. Then his long, wet tongue slid onto hers and invited it to a dance. She sighed into his mouth and her body went all soft. Then her soft, tasty mouth sucked on his and they kissed languidly.

He cupped a large, soft breast and squeezed it, as his other hand stroked a soft hip, following its curve down to a soft, silky ass cheek.

"Mmmmm!" Janice cooed like a dove

Chapter 20

Janice felt like she was in a dream which she was powerless to direct or control. She was swept away on a warm, buoyant cloud that carried her up and made her soar. Her young, excited, hot body responded automatically.

Her hands suddenly leaped at him, sliding in under his wife beater to grab hot, firm muscles. She started feasting on his lips ravenously, and Sean squeezed her tits hard and tweaked on her nipples as his fingers sank into her ass cheeks. She moaned into his mouth and pushed her hot body feverishly into his as she licked and chewed on his thick lips, sucking and producing succulent slurps. His pent up lust and sexual frustration drove him wild. He felt like his whole body was one big, hard, excited cock and a pair of thick balls filled with boiling cum. He wanted to fuck and he had to have Janice fast.

He slapped his big hand into her cunt and squeezed it hard. Janice released a long, prolonged moan as her body was hit by heavy shudders. Her pussy was hot and soft in his hand, and his palm immediately became wet with her juices. His fingers slid in under her tight gusset and they met the soft, hot, dripping folds of her smooth, shaved vagina. He was so horny he only stroked her a bit and then shoved a long, big black digit in her hot fuck hole. It was sucked into her clenching, hot tunnel.

"Fuck! Girl you hot!" he groaned, and he tried to push his body on top of her.

But Janice pushed him back. As she felt his fingers in her pussy, she snapped out of the horny dream. Shrill alarm bells rang in her head. The black man had his fingers in her cunt. She almost sobered up completely from the drugs she had taken.

"No! Stop it at once Sean. Stop it!"

"Yeah, fuck you Janice! Sticking to the racist script from your fiancé, right. You know what, I am tired of shit!" He shot to his feet and his hand snaked out and grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair.

"Let me go or I will scream Sean and you will be in shit!" she threatened.

A sudden change came over him. He glared at her with a face covered by a dangerous mixture of pure lust, cold anger and hatred.

"You do that, and I will take that face apart before anybody can come in here!" he growled in a murderous, cold voice.

Sean was so mad. His arousal and all the pent up cum in his balls was driving him nuts and making him reckless. He was tired of being teased, by Sly, her and the producers. He jumped to his feet and dropped his basketball shorts. His large, thick, black cock pointed angrily at her. He grabbed it and started wanking it slowly. Her eyes opened wide and remained glued to his dark meat. She looked at it like it was a poisonous about to bite her. Her lips trembled and she whimpered.

"You staring now, huh! White fucking bitch! You like to watch it in porn but wont grab it when its just an inch from your face huh... You think its too dirty for you huh, this fucking big, black Nigga cock? Is that it?"

He inched closer and peeled the foreskin back. His thick, shiny, dark, heart shaped head emerged and the big pee slit was weeping thick pre cum The musky smell of his excited manhood hit her nostrils and got her even higher. She felt dizzy, her mouth watered and the juices dripped into Janice's young cunt like a river in flood.

He seemed to sense her arousal, despite her reluctance.

"Take it in your fucking hands. Do it bitch!" he yanked on her hair making her wince.

Janice swallowed hard. Her eyes opened wide, like a trapped animal. Her pale, shaky hand slowly reached out in slow motion, and she touched his cock tentatively and pulled back, gasping, like she thought the venomous snake would strike with its deadly fangs.

1...45678...19