Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

It was during this, his darkest moment, that Sean got help from an unexpected corner. Sly, aka Sylvia Smith, came and posted his bail, and got the judge to save him from going to prison, on condition that he would play in a reality show.

Sean clearly remembered the days he had used Sly, and fucked her throat till it was sore. He wondered why she was helping him, for he had used her like a whore and led her on as he used her. She had stopped calling and he hadn't given a fuck.

Times were different now, and Sean was desperate to escape prison and earn a buck. He had so many creditors on his back, plus a couple of guys he owed money for cocaine and weed were even looking for him with shit kickers in tow, fixing to beat his crooked ass out of shape, no doubt.

When he turned up at Sly's office, it was obvious she knew only too well that the tables had turned. The same bitch that used to grovel at his feet and beg to suck him off just once, hardly even looked up at him as he was led into her small office, overlooking a back yard that was like a junk yard. He greeted her with fake affection and offered her his hand but she did not even bother. She just nodded at a chair and dismissed the tiny, super slim, petite secretary that lead him in.

Sly was now forty. She had grown a bit thicker. Her pretty, dimpled face was now framed by long, artificially curled, peroxide blond hair. Her shaved, pencilled sat over cunning, steely gray eyes. She had a long, hooked nose and a pair of thick, swollen lips that were obviously done by an over enthusiastic cosmetic surgeon and looked like she had fallen face first into a jar of thick lip gloss. Her chin had an artificial, Michael Jackson style cleft. Huge, fake gold earrings hung like chandeliers from her ears. A string of imitation pearls were around her neck, sitting in the deep valley between her huge, fake tits. She wore a tight, white shirt that was straining to contain her huge bust, and the armpits were wet with sweat.

"So, Sean, we meet again. You ain't doing too well huh? Drugs, DUI, rape. Oh how the mighty have tumbled," she giggled gleefully.

"Fuck Sly. I don't need this fucking shit! Bacdafucup!"

"Listen Sean and listen good," her voice was hard as steel, just like her face and her eyes, as she sneered at him. "I am helping you escape prison, and giving you a chance to earn some money and start all over again. I am not doing this because I like you. You know why I am helping you?" he didn't respond. "I wanna laugh at you and abuse you. You used to be all that, but now you are nothing, you fucking loser. You are only interesting for me as long as you let me treat you like shit."

"Are you a fucking sadist, you stupid cow! Fuck you!"

"Sean, I know its not nice, but its the truth. And I am helping you. You should be grateful. If you wont let me have my fun, believe me Sean, I will make that call and send your ass to jail. So, what's it gonna be. Wanna leave?" She gave him a nasty, evil smile. He could see she meant every damn word. "Good, now that we got that cleared up. By the way, when was the last time you shaved, or bathed? Shit!!! Your a fucking disgrace. Mr NBA star!"

She threw her head back and laughed in his face. He wished he could just get up and punch her face, and then sink his long, dark fingers into her throat and choke the life out of her. But he decided to be patient, and murder that white ass when the time was right. Then she was gonna get it.

Sly opened a drawer, took out a bottle of scotch and two plastic tumblers. She filled them up and pushed one to him.

"We ain't popping the Chris, I am afraid. But beggars cant be choosers, huh?" She laughed again. If he had been a white man, he would have blushed. He only smarted as he picked up the glass and drained it.

"And I hear you like these too, huh," she pulled out two blunts, lit them up and tossed one to him, making him burn his hand as he caught it. He took another deep sip of Scotch and puffed tough on his blunt.

"Listen, I am gonna put you back in the limelight. You gonna be the new Flava Flav. You going into a reality soap, with several other washed out, broke ass ex celebrities like you. You might get Vanilla Ice and Dwight Schulz for company, remember mad Murdoch, from the A-Team. You guys gonna be working on a farm. Acting stupid and talking shit!You will earn 250k. As your agent, I will take half."

"That's outrageous! You trying to pimp me, you fat bitch!" he exploded.

"Hell yeah, I am pimping you, you dumb nigger. This here is the fucking contract. It don't mean shit till its signed. You not the only washed out ex celebrity out there, Sean, motherfucker! Therefore, make me happy, or get lost, ass hole! Amber! Get your ass over here."

Chapter 14

The sec entered in a hurry. Sean really looked at her for the first time. She was a tiny, slim, petite girl, barely nineteen. She had a pretty face, with a tiny, perky nose, a small, pink mouth, and huge, mesmerizing, glassy, green eyes with speckles of blue and gray that looked almost too big for her. She had very curly blond hair trimmed just below the ears. Her skin was pale and milky. On the whole, she looked like a sweet little pet that one could just stroke all day. Sean could almost picture himself throwing a bone and telling her to fetch. As he looked at her thin, glossy lips, he decided he might as well throw the bone in her small mouth, his big, black bone, that is.

Amber wore a small, backless halter top, that was glued to her medium sized breasts, and she was obviously not wearing a bra as her nipples were sticking out. A short skirt was glued to her small curvy hips and tiny, round ass globes. Her legs were shaved smooth and she wore high heeled shoes.

"Come here, you lazy slut!" Sly sneered at her and Amber walked around the desk, blushing profusely. Sly pulled the petite blond onto her lap and shoved the joint between her lips.

"We are celebrating Sean's signing on," Sly informed her, pulling her skirt up and sliding her hands onto her creamy thighs and fondling the slim beauty. The sight seemed so obscene. Amber blushed with shame and shifted uncomfortably, but she did not say anything. "How do you like my sweet little pet Sean. If you behave, I might even let you fuck her. She eats a good pussy and sucks a mean dick, don't you Amber, you little Kansas whore!"

Amber's blush deepened as Sly shoved her hand between her pale, creamy thighs. The young woman gasped and tried to keep them closed but Sly clouted her to the back of the head and pulled on her hair and she parted them fast. She wore no panties and had a surprisingly big, bald pussy for such a small girl. It was like a big, ripe, juicy fruit, split by a long, pink slit framed by two crinkled, long, pink lips. Sean gazed at Sly's hand stroking the young woman's shaved pussy and playing with her lips casually. Amber averted her eyes and looked like she wanted to sink into the floor, but Sly's fingers were soon wet.

"She was just another struggling actress, yunno. Came to NYC on the greyhound from Kansas with big dreams of making it big. Thought there had to be some room for a sweet, little petite talented chick like her. She would probably have ended up broke and whoring. But lucky enough for her, I was so kind to make her my sweet, little pet. Now, Sean, see how I treat my pets and learn fast, coz you are now my pet too."

"Fuck you!" he swore, but he was mesmerized by the sight of her fingers sliding in and out of Amber's dripping hole. Then Sly made Amber lick her digits, tasting her own pussy. Sean couldn't believe how the petite blond lapped and sucked away slavishly, mewing. She seemed like she was getting off from being humiliated by nasty Sly.

"I will break you and train you good, just like my sweet little Amber here. You are gonna eat and suck this thick body of mine and worship it with your mouth. I will sit in your face and you will tongue my ass like I once did you, and you will love it, and thank me for it."

Sean's stomach turned at the idea, as Sly now finger fucked Amber, sloshing three digits in and out of her pussy and frigging her clit with her thumb. Sly must have had the skills to play the pussy like a star pianist at a concert. She had Amber making music in her throat, gasping for breath, and rolling her hips in Sly's lap, fucking her boss' fingers back. Sly pulled her fingers out of Amber's cunt and made her lick them clean and wet. Then she made her lean back and raise her thighs and hold them up. Then Sly was fingering the girl's pussy and ass hole, just like that.

Amber gave up all pretence of shame and started moaning and fucking Sly's fingers wildly. Sean stared in disbelief. His cock was hardening in his pants, rapidly. The nasty, dirty Sly sure had some freaky shit going on.

"Oh yes!!!" Amber moaned passionately, her eyes rolling back in her head. Sean could see her holes clenching around the invading digits as she fell deeper into arousal.

"You like that huh, you lil whore! Like the way I play with that sweet, lil shaved pussy! And that tight little ass hole" Sly slapped her cunt hard and then she pinched her clit hard. Amber cried out sharply, shuddering intensely.

When she shoved her fingers back in her, Amber came hard, jamming her eyes shut and moaning sweetly. Sly made her lick her fingers clean. She then pushed her chair back, pushed Amber on her feet and stood up. Sean gasped with shock, realizing Sly had not even been wearing a skirt or longs all the time, under her desk. She was in a tiny thong, swallowed up in her fat, shaved pussy, and a pair of mid thigh, black stockings that cut into her full, dimpled thighs. She told Amber to remove her shirt.

Sean observed that though she was thick, her body had all the curves in the right places. Her belly had a soft curve at the bottom, and her hips were curvaceous. Her ass looked like a swollen, over sized pear. She had booty like a black mama. However, Sean did not feel turned on by the sadistic bitch.

"Fuck you Sean, looking at me like that. You're gonna lick me from head to toe or you wont get that fucking contract!" she swore.

Then Sly grabbed Amber by the hair, dragged her to a couch and pulled her on her lap. She snaked an arm around her and pulled her face to hers. Sean thought the pretty blond would cringe back, but Sly had definitely turned her into her cum slut. The blond dove at the thick, swollen lips and sucked and licked them hungrily. Sly tongued her mouth and fingered her pussy leisurely, then she pushed her downwards and made her feast on her exploding, silicon tits till they were shiny with her saliva. Then she forced her down on her knees on the floor, raised her legs and and told her to peel off her panties. Then Sly parted her thighs and yanked Amber's pretty face between them.

"Come here hon, lemme feed you!" Sly shoved her pussy into Amber's face. "Suck the piss out of my pussy, you pretty little whore!" she sneered at Amber and smacked her. Sean couldn't believe it as Amber buried her face in the fat, bald twat and started sucking and slurping away loudly. Her ardor increased rapidly and she was soon munching rug and moaning like a horny lesbian.

"That's it, little whore. Bury that tongue deep in my pussy. That's right. No. Leave my clit for later. Just shove your tongue in there and lap like a cat, that's a good girl. Isn't she cute Sean," she said in a lustful voice, smiling boisterously at Sean and stroking Amber's blond hair. "She's such a sweet little pet. Aren't you Amber, you fucking Kansas whore!" She smacked her face again. Amber's big, doleful eyes were shining with lust as she burrowed deeper and deeper into Sly's cunt.

Sly made Amber suck the piss out of her pussy and then she raised and parted her full thighs and made her lick her crack and tongue her pink, puckered hole.

"Yeah! Get your tongue up in my ass. Slither it in like a little snake, that's sweet! Damn! Kansas whores eat a damn good ass for sure!"

Amber moaned so sweetly and buried half her long tongue in Sly's hole. She started bobbing her head, tongue fucking Sly and mewing and groaning with joy. Sean couldn't believe how Amber seemed to get off on the sadistic, ill treatment. He felt sorry for her, and he felt horny for her at the same time. He wanted to rescue her from Sly, so he could make her his own submissive cum slut.

Chapter 15

Sly now focused her steely eyes on Sean.

"Sean, ass hole! Remember back in the day, I used to lust after you, but for you, I was just some fat white bitch, right. Now, the tables are turned. Get up and get naked." When he hesitated, she sneered at him. "Get the fuck out!"

Sean squashed out the roached blunt and drank his scotch down, smarting with anger and shame. Had he sunk so low to become this bitches whore and play thing now? Yes, he had, he decided, as he stood. He sighed and started opening his shirt.

"Fuck that, I want you to strip dance, ass hole. Do it slowly, sensuous."

Sean felt so humiliated and embarrassed, as the chubby woman made him strip naked, telling him to swing them hips. He had put on some weight, but he still had a dark, sexy, athletic body. Sly licked her lips with lust as he danced out of his pants and boxers. His dick dangled like a fat, long, jet black tube between his legs. She gazed at it, licking her lips, her eyes shining like a greedy cat eyeing a fat rat.

"Yeah, they all said you were hung as a horse. Guess they were right, huh? Now, come here, you sweet black boy," she reached out for his cock with one pale hand. Sean hated himself as he walked up to her and she grabbed his cock like she owned it. She gave it a squeeze, sinking her fingers into his meat. Then she gave it a mean slap.

"Jerk your big nigger cock. Get it real hard. I'm not fucking joking."

"You do it!"

"Fuck you! Who the fuck you think you are? You my little bitch. Just like little Amber here! Wank that fucking nigger cock right now!" she snapped.

Sean would have loved to beat the hell out of her. Especially as she smacked his cock and then smacked Amber's head as the girl tongued her pussy.

"Sean, either walk, or jerk. I wanna see that big, nigger dick all hard."

"I will get you one day for this shit, you fucking white whore!" he swore, laughing evilly, but Sly didn't seem phased. She snorted and made Sean wank his big, black dick for her amusement. She laid back, getting her ass tongued, telling him to jerk off like a real nigger and telling Amber to dig deeper into her hole.

"You are sick and depraved!" Sean exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Jerk that cock hard and fast, boy! Shit!!!! Gimme that fucking nigger cock! This big, black nigger dick!" She snorted, pissed at Sean's lack of enthusiasm and grabbed his cock. She seemed to go crazy with lust as she clutched his fat, throbbing cock like a gear stick. Her other hand frigged her big, fat, protruding, clit, while Amber ate her ass ravenously. Sly came violently, throwing her head back on the couch and writhing like a frenzied, zealous beast. For ages, she lay back gasping and groaning, heaving for breath, her huge breasts rising and falling violently.

Then she concentrated on his cock. She spat into her palms and gave him a hot, skilled hand job. He couldn't believe it but she sure knew how to handle a big, fat dick. She wanked and squeezed him fast and smooth as her other hand stroked his balls and teased his crack. It was exquisite. She was such a shameless slut, shouting at him to shoot his nigger dick in her mouth. He didn't even want to, but it happened anyway. She just beat the cum out of his balls. Sean had never thought a woman could rape a man, but Sly proved him wrong. She brought him off fast, making his balls explode violently.

Sean shot one angry spurt of creamy cum after another, into her gaping mouth, but she did not allow him to touch her lips. She milked his cock dry, to the last drop, taking it on her tongue. She then swished his thick, creamy cum around her mouth, moaning with relish, before swallowing it down.

"Mmmm. How you like that Sean. I just milked your big, black dick like a fucking cow. You're my milk cow now. Amber, get your tongue out of my ass and get back to work. Sean, get on your knees. Do it, you fucking loser. You had it all but you lost it. Now, suck my toes and slowly work your way up."

She raised a foot and pushed her toe at his lips. Sean realized he had reached rock bottom as the fat lady sang while he licked her feet upwards. She made him skirt around her cunt and lick her stomach and tease her navel. Then she snaked an arm around his neck, pulled him to her tits and and fed him her big, silicon tits, one after the other, making him suck them till they were all wet.

Then she got horny and shoved his face down between her full, juicy, dimpled thighs. She had a big, fat, bald pussy, with long, furled, dark lips that were like flaps. She reached between her legs and pulled her shiny lips apart, exposing the pink insides of her gash. She was so aroused that her juices were flowing in torrents, gathering at the bottom of her slit, and then trickling down her crack. The thick scent of her cunt filled his nostrils like a thick, musky perfume. At least she smelled good, Sean thought as she told him to eat her. He averted his eyes as he went down on her.

Sean had always had an appetite for pussy. He would much rather have shot her than eat her, but she held all the cards. He swore he would get the white ho later and then did his best, sliding his long, wet tongue into her pussy and licking up and down her slit.

She tasted surprisingly good, in fact very tasty. She told him to open his jaws wide and engulf her entire fat pussy. Then she made him drink her copious juices. He did so and found his tongue exploring her delicious cunt all on its own. If she had been nice to him, he would have eagerly fucked her.

Sly was enjoying herself as she fed Sean her fat twat. She loved having absolute power over someone. She had lusted after him so much, and couldn't have him. He had had once been way above her but had come tumbling down and it was so nice to spit down on Sean and call him a nigger. It was so nice to use the word on a black man and he couldn't do shit about it. She felt so powerful as she grabbed his head and humped his face, making his chin all shiny with her juices. She was rubbing it in, talking some shit about "Yeah, suck the piss out my pussy, you no good nigger!"

Sean was pissed but didn't let it show. He sucked on her huge, fat clit and finger fucked her pussy furiously, trying to get her so horny that she would beg him to fuck her.

He knew that once he had his long, fat black dick in her pussy, he would have the bitch speaking Spanish and he would fuck the shit out of her and make her his bitch. Yeah, he would conquer her with his cock and show her who was boss.

But Sly was a smart, conniving bitch. She made him bring her off with his fingers and mouth but wouldn't fuck him. She rolled over and made him eat her ass as he finger fucked her. The arrogant bitch frigged her clit and came like a nasty, nasty slut, again and again. She made Sean eat her holes till his jaw was sore. Then she gave him another mind blowing hand job and drank his cum again, without sucking him.

Finally, Sly lay back on the couch, covered in sweat and dizzy from her orgasms.

Chapter 16

"Damn Sean, to think a year ago, I was ready to walk ten miles barefoot and ass naked, just to have the chance to suck your dick. I cant tell you how good I felt, humiliating you, putting you down and making you eat my holes."

"At least somebody enjoyed it," he replied dryly.

"Sean, if you are a good boy, I will take care of you. After this stupid show, there will be bigger and better things. Look at Flava. Everybody was laughing at him and dissing him as he did that shit with Nielsen. But look at him now, he is in his second season. And do you know how much money that skinny, ugly nigger is making?" her face lit up with greed and dollar signs flashed in her eyes. "You just have to be patient, hard working and determined."

1...34567...19