Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean knew she was his white bitch, and he put his leather belt around her neck like a leash and made her crawl to the bedroom, smacking her ass and making her stop so he could finger fuck her holes and fuck her face. It took them ages to cover the few meters By the time they reached the bedroom, his dick was hard and slick with her spit and her pussy and ass were itching to be fucked.

He picked her up, tossed her on her hands and knees and told,

"Spread your fucking white ass, open your fucking pussy for this big, black dick!"

"Please be careful honey!" she begged, shaking with fear and expectation.

Sean slapped her ass cheeks with his palm and them his cock. He loved the red welts that he left on her milky, pale skin.

Then he rubbed the thick, bursting, throbbing head up and down her slit and she cried for black cock. He pushed the big, hard black head into her hole. He grabbed his cock at the base and shook it like he was cleaning it of piss and she started crying and trying to shove her pussy back at him. He slapped her ass hard and told her to stay still. Then he toyed with her, like she was his little whore, popping the head of his cock out of her hole, again and again.

"You want this black dick, white bitch! You want it huh!"

"Yes! Please Sean! Please fuck me with your big black cock!"

"Come here you fucking cunt and taste your pussy off it!"

She scurried around and sucked him, throwing her head at him, choking herself on his meat, and he simply loved it.

"Please Sean promise you wont cum in. It might be dangerous. You can cum in my mouth or ass. OK?"

"Promise!" he rasped and put his dick back in her mouth. Then he made her bend over, pretty white face down, pretty white ass up. He placed his head into her hole and it started squeezing and fluttering around him. He grabbed her hips and rolled his hips round and round, teasing her sensitive opening with his fat, throbbing head. She started wailing and shaking.

Sean suddenly yanked her onto his meat and plunged his cock deep into her. Charlene felt searing sharp pain, almost like she was a virgin being deflowered. She had never had so much thick, hard cock in her hole. The fat white guys and even Jason and all the white guys she had fucked had small pink dicks. She screamed and reared wildly. She tried to pull away, but he held her in place with his powerful arms, squeezing her hips like basketballs.

"Ah! Its too big! Take it out please honey! Please!" she begged, glaring at him over her shoulder, her big, blue eyes trying to implore him.

But he kept it buried in her her, holding her in place as he ground his hips into her ass. She exhaled and slowly, weakly sank down on her face. Sean smacked her ass cheeks hard and sank his dark talons into them. He started pumping her back and forth on his cock, loving the way his thick, dark meat split her pink pussy. Her inner lips were stretching after him as his cock pulled back, all shiny from her juices. He pulled back all the way till only the tip of his engorged cock remained in her, then he pumped it back in her all the way, nice and smooth.

Charlene started feeling good as he fucked her nice and smooth. She became mesmerised by the thick, throbbing shaft as it slid in and out of her well lubed, hot tunnel. She started rolling her hips and pushing back at him.

"You like that huh! Like feeling this black cock in your white pussy!"

"Oh-hhh-hhh- Oh oh oh!!!" was all she managed.

Sean fucked her smoothly, deeply, till she was pumping her hips back and forth. He stopped moving and she kept on fucking him, rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.

"Yeah, white bitch! Fuck that black dick! Give it all you got! I want you to knock yourself out on this dick! Fuck yourself hard!" Her smacked her ass hard! "Harder and faster! Fucking slut!"

Charlene raised her head from the bed and started lunging back at him, popping her ass cheeks. Once she got used to his cock and started enjoying it, a wild arousal carried the white girl away. She bit her lower lip and started slapping her ass cheeks into his pelvis, again and again, crying out sharply.

"Uhhhnnnnnh!!!! Yes! Yessss! Yeeeeeessssssss!!!!" she cried through gritted teeth as she beat his cock with her pussy. Then she leaned forwards, lunged back powerfully and buried his entire throbbing shaft in her hole. She cried gutturally, continuously as she frenzied ground her ass into his crotch. Then she started cumming. Her body shivered mightily and she wailed sweetly as her pussy fluttered and clenched around him, getting so tight and hot. Sean grunted, grabbed her hips, lifted her off her knees and started fucking her hard and fast, pounding her pussy and sending his meat hurtling in and out of her orgasming cunt. He fucked her like he wanted to murder her brutally with his cock.

Charlene could feel him tearing her pussy apart. She knew she would be sore and her hole would gape like a truck went through it. But she didn't give a fuck! She was loving it, the way this black man was fucking her like a beast. She went shooting from one hard, wrenching orgasm to the next, feeling like supernovas were exploding in her head, and her whole skin was on fire like someone had doused her with gasoline and set her alight. She felt a mind wrenching, obliterating, wonderful, sharp pleasure, so intense it was like pain. Sean kept fucking her till she hung limply, shuddering and moaning weakly, all delirious. He pulled out of her and there was a loud pop as his meat left her gaping hole. She cried as air rushed into her sensitised hole. Then he yanked her by the hair to his meat and fucked her face, stuffing it full of pussy flavored dick and choking her.

Something about the way the black man used her made her think he hated her. But she loved it so, being his fuck slut. Even when he made her look up at him and spat on her forehead and then rubbed it in, she only shivered and moaned and sucked his dick so sweetly.

"You fucking white whore! I am gonna show you the true meaning of being black fucked!"

His threat made her shiver with expectation.

He picked her up and hooked her feet over his shoulders. She held on tightly to his neck as he shoved his cock into her hole. He planted his feet apart, grabbed her ass in both hands and started yanking her onto his cock as he hit her pussy like a punching bag. She went mad, cumming almost on the first thrust. The black man's face was like a mask of rage, and his awesome display of power as he gave her an airborne fuck was so incensing. She bawled like she was in immense pain as she came deliriously. Sean tossed her up and down like she weighed nothing, running his cock into her like a sharp lance through butter. His hips were slamming hard into her, knocking her breath out on every hard, jarring thrust. She went delirious. She yanked his face to hers with her arms and devoured his lips, her breath exploding in sharp yelps at every hard thrust. Then she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she cried deliriously at the ceiling. She lost all sense of time and place.

Then his dick got so large and hard it was almost like he was shoving a bar of iron in her hole. She cried and then he was growling at her like he hated her and his cock was jumping like a lusty young bull in her hole. She felt his cum shooting into her and she was hit by her hardest orgasm. She suddenly remembered that she was in the dangerous part of her cycle. Part of her mind screamed that she should tell him to take it out. She had planned on only letting him cum in her ass. But her body had other ideas. She found herself grinding her ass into him as her pussy sucked up his cum like a vacuum.

Sean dropped her on the bed and lay on her back, gasping, moaning and quivering, her hips shaking, her gaping, cum smeared pussy clenching as if it was crying for more black dick. He was covered in sweat and his legs were wobbly. He walked to the living room, picked up a joint and a bottle of Chris and walked back to the bedroom.

His cock was only half soft. Cocaine made him want to fuck and cum for ages. He stood at the bottom of the bed, gazing at the sleeping, slender, pale blond. She was moaning deliriously in her sleep. He wasn't finished with her yet. He meant to really enjoy his first white pussy.

Chapter 10

Charlene was torn out of her sleep as something cold was poured on her face. She looked up to see Sean kneeling over her, tipping the bottle of Chris on her. He slapped her face with his cock and then her hair was yanked and she was pulled up. His dick was shoved into her mouth and she started sucking. He fucked her mouth and smoked his joint, as if he owned her. And she started sucking and moaning like she belonged to him.

She slowly caught her bearings as he fucked her face and throat till she was sore. Then he squatted over her, poising his black ass over her pretty, pale face, spread his cheeks and told her to lick his ass.

"No!" she gasped.

"Do it whore! Wipe my ass with your tongue!" He grabbed her hair and yanked her pretty pale face between his dark cheeks. "Lick that fucking black ass, you dirty white whore! Fucking white cunt! Ass licking white whore!"

She knew she should have been livid at his sick demand and his rude words. But she heard herself rasping as she shivered hard. Then she craned her neck and swiped his crack with her long tongue.

She tasted the salty sweat from their frenzied humping of earlier. He groaned and she moaned into his crack. Then she started licking and took to it like a duck to water. She burrowed her pale face between his dark cheeks and licked and lapped like a sweet cat, moaning. He told her in a rasp voice that it felt better than wiping his ass with silk. She moaned and lapping, kissing and sucking his dark, puckered ass hole. He loved it, grinding his ass in her face. Then he told her to get that tongue up in his shit hole. She couldn't believe how happy she felt as she bobbed her head and tongue fucked his hole. Her whole body was immersed in shivers as she succumbed to him completely. He loved it so much he put pillows under her head and knelt over her chest, facing her feet and planting his knees on either side of her body. Then he simply sat his black ass down on her face. She moaned as she returned her tongue to his hole and reached up to stroke his bursting cock as she tongue fucked his black ass hole and they both loved it immensely..

She tongue fucked his ass hole and jerked his cock for ages, moaning as she ate ass and drove him mad. Then he fed his cock into her hungry mouth and came almost instantly.

They smoked another fat joint and sniffed two more lines each. His cock started to soften, but Charlene wanted to get fucked bad. She put cocaine on her tongue and blew his dick as she finger fucked his hole with a slick digit and stroked his prostate. She had him hard instantly. The cocaine made his cock swell incredibly and it became so sensitive. He pulled her under him and mounted her, pulling her feet over his shoulders. Then he was lunging into her banging his cock in and fucking her like a beast. She was soon bawling from the brutal fucking, as her pussy exploded again. Then he pulled out of her dripping pussy and nudged her ass hole. Then he plunged his cock into her. Though slick from her pussy juices, his thick cock caused her sharp pain as it invaded her rectum. He buried it deep in her and ground his hips into her cunt. He devoured lips as he started fucking her ass in slow, shallow strokes, rolling his cock in her. Slowly her ass hole opened up and started lubing. Then he clamped his lips over hers and sucked her tongue hard as he started pumping his lusty hips up and down, in smooth, deep thrusts. At first she felt sharp pain, but gradually it went away, to be replaced by sheer pleasure as his cock churned smoothly, tirelessly in and out of her ass. She started frigging her clit and then she was cumming intensely in both holes. She writhed violently and tossed her head to and fro, her face grimacing as she produced loud hisses and sharp moans.

Then he pushed himself up on his elbows, bit his lower lip and nailed her ass to the bed. He fucked the shit out of that white ass and she bawled, cumming so hard and so much she damn near lost her mind.

He cleaned and lubed his cock in her mouth and then he fucked that ass doggy style. He grabbed her hips and banged away at her tight, stretched pink ass hole. She shrieked with sharp, intense pleasure as he fucked her ass so hard he nearly tore her a new hole. He would pull it out, shove it in her mouth and make her taste her white ass off his big, black dick. Then he would flip and toss her around as he hit that ass from many positions, penetrating her deeply till her fucked her half dead.

Then he pulled it out and buried it in her cunt and exploded like a bomb.

"Are you trying to give a me a nigger baby!"

The words thrilled her as they rolled off her tongue. Having a black kid would definitely top anything she had done before. It was worse than even doing porn. She wondered why she opened her thighs wide and hugged tightly to her body as her pussy sucked his cum in.

The cocaine, booze and weed kept them awake and horny. Sean fucked her mouth, pussy and face till the late morning. By then he had drenched her face and body with his cum.

Chapter 11

Sean told her he definitely wanted to see that white ass again and fell back on the bed and passed out. Charlene snuggled to him and hugged him lovingly, stroking his dark face lightly with her digits. Then her cell phone started ringing shrilly. She panicked, wondering what she should do. She felt guilty about betraying Sean suddenly. And she felt fear. But Mike very fear instilling on the phone.

Sean was in a dead slumber as she tore up her dress, tore out some hair violently, broke the hell of one of her shoes and staggered out crying hysterically. She broke into the hotel lobby, crying, "He raped me!"

Jason and Mike were waiting outside, with the motor running, saying "Yeah, we got this nigger now!" They took her to a place, put on gloves and punched her and bruised her face and body, tore her clothes and then called the press and whisked her to the cops. Soon as they got there, the white ho yelled rape. The cops and the waiting reporters then got a tearful rendition.

Sean's arrest was televised live. He tried to run like O J but the NYPD beat his ass like Rodney King and got away with it. The white DA was only too eager to make an example of the black man and the press bit into the story like vultures descending on a dead mule. Sean#s attorney told him things did not look good.

Charlene became a regular, well paid guest on nationwide talk shows, always managing to cry crocodile tears as she described how the ex basketball star had drugged and raped her, abusing her, making her do things she couldn't even describe, suffice to say he raped her orally and anally, as well as destroyed her self esteem. Even Oprah's old ass went on TV talking about the Kobe, R Kelly scenario.

Several of the girls he had fucked came out in the media, giving graphic details of how he liked to take drugs, get his dick sucked, his ass licked thoroughly and then fuck girls up the ass, two at a time, going from ass to mouth and back. The whole nation thought he was a sexual deviant and a menace to society. Bob Dole came back from the dead, talking about how law enforcement agents should be given more power to monitor such monsters. Even Sean's mom started looking at him funny.

Sean's highly paid attorneys countered, bringing out her friends and even her mom who testified that her daughter was a low to no class white trash slut that had even starred in a couple of porn flicks that were flops. Of course they took some cash for that. However, the white owned Mass Media ignored all these facts. They were keen to lynch a Nigga in the media, therefore the white ho was portrayed as a poor, sweet little angel, that was unwittingly taken advantage of by a black sexual monster.

Things got even more dramatic as Charlene announced tearfully that she was pregnant from the black rapist and her religion forbade her to carry out an abortion.

Public opinion was solidly against Sean. He became as unpopular as O J. White people wanted to see him lynched for tainting a poor, innocent white girl. Black people wanted to see him punished for being another black public personality with a taste for white pussy.

Lucky for Sean, a couple of broke, wanna be big shots contacted his attorney. They said they would give evidence for a fee. They were paid and admitted that Charlene and her boyfriend, Jason were blackmailing and bleeding them. They had evidence, the pictures and videos that Jason was using to blackmail them. They showed Charlene sucking and fucking them like a nasty little cheap whore.

Furthermore, a private detective gathered some damning evidence. Charlene and Jason lost it and were video taped at a party, sniffing cocaine, laughing and talking some shit about, "We got that nigger Sean. Yeah, we set up his stupid black ass. And we are gonna get major paid!" Jason was even getting drugs on credit saying I will pay up when we get Sean's cash.

The cops were given the evidence and reluctantly acted. Charlene soon cracked in interrogation and admitted that it was a scam. She confessed everything and started crying that all she wanted to do was model.

The DA and the Media immediately lost interest in the case, without bothering to apologize.

Chapter 12

Sean might have beat the rap, but he was disgraced and ruined. He lost all his advertising and endorsement contracts.

What remained of his money went to his attorneys. In short, he became a disgraced, disabled twenty five year old black man with no source of income. That meant, no more bling bling, no more fine cars, no more Villas, no more good life, no more VIP, no more entourage, first class flights, five star hotels or top notch bitches.

Sean soon learned that life was hell for a disgraced former black celebrity. Friends that used to call all the time now didn't even bother returning calls or they would simply hang up. Other celebrities knew it was unwise to associate with him. In fact, so many of them were running around talking shit about him to the Media, psycho analyzing him and talking about how they saw it all coming. The groupies realized that he couldn't do shit for them, or even land them on the last page of a cheap tabloid, so they stopped fucking him.

He still felt so mad about his former employer though. He even called up the blond daughter of his franchise Club's owner and fucked the ugly, freckled, rabbit tooth blond in all her holes and knocked her up. However, her dad sent some thugs to beat his crooked ass out of shape, saying, "Don't mess with Pardner!" She was forced her to have an abortion, given expensive gifts, a new set of bigger tits and sent to a Swiss boarding school..

Sean found himself lonely and he fell into a state of depression. The only people who stood by him were his sis and mom, but he was too ashamed to show up around them. His mom even offered to sell the house he had purchased for her, but he declined.

His house and last car, plus the bling bling got repossessed for spiralling debts and he moved into hotels, one cheaper and dingier than the previous. He was used to fucking top flight models, but he now had to be satisfied with ugly hos and even two bit hookers. He was drunk, high and stoned all the time, eating burgers and growing fat. Yeah in fact, he became broke fat and funky.

Then the cops came for him. He was going to be locked up for drug violations and a bunch of misdemeanor charges. The media descended on him like vultures and his face was all over the papers and the media again.