Hurricane Preparedness

Story Info
A whole new kind of disaster relief.
2.2k words
4.11
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched the news tonight I saw that there was yet another hurricane off the coast of Florida. It brought back memories – some bad, some good.

Fall in the southeastern states is always a time of impending doom. While hurricanes like Andrew have made people realize just how dangerous they can be, a lot of people don’t realize that even the simple tropical storms can wreak havoc.

In 1998 I was living in the Keys and it was like living a dream. I loved being considered a “local” in a place so beautiful. That September Hurricane Georges turned toward the Keys.

At this point I have to break in and say that if I had not already been involved in emergency services and knew of the special dedication of people in that line of work this would have shown it to me. The planning is immense and fantastic, while the job they do is frustrating. These are people who prepare for not only the inevitable but also the unimaginable, then they watch it happen and sweep in and clean up according to the plan or some variation there of. These people work in an under acknowledged profession. The people who work for the Office of Emergency Management (OEM) of your state and those who work for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) deserve our undying gratitude. They deal with nature’s wrath as well as that of men. They are there when the call goes out and they don’t stop working till it’s over. They are the most overlooked of the members of the emergency services family.

Several days before the call had gone for volunteers who would assist before, during and after the storm. I wondered who could possibly want to volunteer to do such a task? I hoped that there were enough people escaping from mental institutions around the country to cover it. But even as the storm approached I too was compelled to volunteer and did so with a disaster relief group that was attached to the Florida OEM.

After all, I had always known I was nuts.

I had just finished cramming my most treasured of possessions into my car and was planning to take up residence in the hotel that I worked at. I almost heeded the evacuation order, but knew that this hotel was built to withstand 150-mile per hour (and stronger) winds. I knew I would be safe and about a dozen of my co-workers felt the same.

Hurricane parties are pretty amazing. Everyone acts as though they are about to die. Doing things that they would never do. That night a bunch of my friends and co-workers all crammed into a hotel suite. After all if you are going to have a free room why not take the best? There was fresh fruit, seafood and lots of alcohol. I joined right in and decided to live like it was my last night. We laughed and made light of the storm to come and relaxed while we prepared to face Georges the next day.

I even proved to a couple of my male co-workers that I could blow much better than any old storm. But that’s a different story.

I had eaten my fill and had a little too much to drink and decided to go for a swim. I slipped on my suit and headed for the pool. I knew I would be alone – the pool is on the ocean side of the hotel – while our party was on the inland side. I passed one of the members of the advanced OEM team. It appeared that she had just come from the pool. She was a beautiful black woman who was about my height. Her hair was long, braided in cornrows and pulled back in a ponytail. Her body was also beautiful, “nicer than mine,” I thought to myself. I looked closely at her legs, following them up to a flat stomach and gorgeous breasts. But as I continued my journey to her face it was her eyes that captivated me. They were a striking light green.

“How is the water?” I asked.

“Wonderful, but the wind is picking up,” she said as she glanced back from where she came. “I think he’s about 50 miles out now.”

“So you think he’ll hit in the morning?”

“More than likely.” She replied. “Probably bright and early.”

Isn’t amazing how things like hurricanes take on not just the names of people but also become “he or she”? As if by giving them a gender or giving them a name it will make them tangible and easier to dislike. I voiced the thought to her and she laughed with me.

“Did you get in on any of the partying?” I asked, attempting to prolong the conversation.

“Yes, we had a few,” she giggled. “After all, you never know do you?”

“No you never do.” I smiled and then of course had to ask; “have they found enough people to help?”

“There are never enough volunteers,” she replied, “if that’s what you mean. “We can always use more.”

I explained that I was pretty sure you had to be just a little nuts to do her job and I wasn’t sure I would want to do it at all let alone not be paid for it.

She laughed. “I would say we are all just a little nuts at OEM. Of course it’s all about how you recruit people.” She smiled as she brushed passed me.

“Well I’d love to see your recruitment techniques.” I laughed as I took another step towards the pool.

She surprised me with a question. “Are you going to skinny dip?” She asked.

I turned and looked at her with a smile. “I was contemplating it.” I looked again at her beautiful body and realized for the first time that she was looking at mine as well. “Did you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she smiled. “It felt wonderful in fact I may come back down later and do it again.”

“Well then I might see you there.” I replied and finally turned toward the pool with a quick glance over my shoulder to get a view of what I had known would be a great ass.

The night was balmy. The wind had picked up. The pool was deserted just as I knew it would be. I slipped in. The water was warm and I slid my suit off and put it on the edge of the pool with my towel.

I swam leisurely toward the deep end of the pool, as I did I could feel the water caressing my breasts. My nipples became hard immediately; it felt like many sets of hands gently touching them, the water became a soft and fluid caress.

As I swam I felt the water going between my legs. With each kick the water slid between my legs and stroked my pussy. I became wet – but the water had nothing to do with it.

I got to the deep end of the pool, put my elbows on the edge and pulled myself up. I could feel the roughness of the stucco on the side of the pool as it abraded my nipples. I rubbed harder against the wall and my pussy tightened.

The combination of pleasure and pain always affects me that way. It must be why I give in so easily to some of the ‘rougher’ stuff.

With one hand I reached down between my legs. I felt the smoothness of my pussy, which I had shaved earlier while taking was to be my last shower for a while. I used my fingers to spread apart the folds so that the water reached my clit. I stroked it with my fingertip and closed my eyes. When I did I thought of the woman from the OEM.

“I wonder if she did this too?” I whispered to no one in particular.

I leaned back in the water and floated on my back. My nipples were exposed to the night air and it was a whole new set of sensations; it felt like a careful lover gently drawing a silk sheet over them.

I swam toward the shallow part of the pool and I brought myself against the side again. As I rubbed my nipples against the wall I could feel them becoming hard. Then as I increased the pressure I sucked in a breath – it was a bit of light torture. It brought with it a moment of both pain and pleasure.

I reached down between my legs and began to stroke my clit. As the water rolled over it I could feel my orgasm building. I moved my fingers in and out of my hot hole. I held myself against the edge of the pool. It was not long before I felt my climax coming. My pussy contracted and I moaned, just as I came I threw my head back so that I was floating on my back. It felt like I was flying, spiraling into the dark sky above my head. The feeling was incredible.

As I worked my way back to the edge of the pool I realized that I had acquired an audience. It was the woman from the OEM. She crouched near the edge of the pool so I swam over toward her.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” She asked. She was looking out toward the ocean but I knew she wasn’t talking about five foot waves crashing on the beach.

“Yes, it is,” I replied looking at her face.

“I wonder,” she looked down at me thoughtfully. “Would it be that much better with a little help?”

“I would think so,” I smiled and she slipped out of her suit and into the pool.

She approached me in the shallow end and we stood breast to breast, stroking each other lightly and feeling the soft caresses of the water as it moved with us.

I reached down to the juncture of her legs and slid my fingers between them so that I could spread her folds apart and feel her hard clit. As I stroked it she shuddered.

I urged her onto her back and moved her so that she floated directly in front of me. Her breasts were as I imagined – pert, beautiful and with large nipples begging to be sucked. I pulled her closer and sucked the fabulous nipple in front of me. I felt her stiffen slightly and moan.

I smiled. I love it when my work is appreciated.

Then I floated her toward the side of the pool, near a ladder. I positioned her hands over her head so that she could hold on and keep herself afloat. Then I slipped under the water and came up between her legs spreading them farther apart as I moved into position. I spread the folds of her pussy apart so that the clit was visible. As I exposed it to the cool air she sighed. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and she pushed herself towards me. I covered it with my mouth and sucked on it, using my tongue to tease it occasionally and enjoying the torture that I was obviously causing her.

I reached under her and grabbed her hips to keep her afloat and then moved her out into the open water. I ran my tongue the length of her pussy, from her clit down to her tight little hole and farther till I gently rimmed her asshole. I felt her shudder. I wanted to take her over the edge.

I teased her clit again then put my tongue in her hole, pulling it out again as she began to squirm. I repeated the assault and she moaned and begged me to make her come. Always being one to please, I removed one hand from her back and thrust two of my fingers into her as I nipped her clit with my teeth. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers.

She screamed out and I held her afloat for a few minutes until she had recovered.

“Oh my God!” She moaned and righted herself in the pool. “That was amazing!”

I smiled at her. So if this was the current recruitment technique no wonder people were signing up to work with OEM. I could still taste her luscious pussy and I was ready to devour it again and again.

“Amazing.” She said as she stroked my breast and looked out toward the ocean. “It is at times like these that I truly enjoy my job.”

I looked at the sky. The wind was picking up and it looked like there was rain less than five miles out to sea. Then I looked back at her. She had taken one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and was pinching it. It was that pain and pleasure thing again.

“Makes me want to volunteer.” I said and smiled. “Perhaps you don’t have to be as crazy as I thought.”

She continued to tease my nipple and smiled. “Are you saying you’d like to sign up?”

“Absolutely, but are we going to get interrupted?” I asked.

“Well, men always do come too fast, but I think I can beat good old Georges.” She laughed. “Besides, he might be kind of an interesting third – don’t you think?”

I laughed and she assisted me so that I was floating on my back. As I felt her begin sucking on one of my nipples I realized that this kind of volunteer work was just what I had been looking for.