Husband Gets Punished By Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please."

She unbuckles your restraints and follows you to the bathroom. She holds your cock and lets you piss. She pushes you back into the shower. "Wash your cock again," she says.

You obey. She watches you and places a hand between her own legs. She spreads her pussy lips and plays with her clit excitedly as you wash. She seems to enjoy watching you rub your entire body with soap and water. When you are finished, she uses her fingers to trace your lips, and then she slides her fingers into your mouth. You can taste her on her own fingers and it drives you absolutely wild.

She towels you off and tugs you back to the bed. You see the tv is playing though you don't catch exactly what it is.

She pushes you back on the bed this time sitting you up with pillows behind you. You can clearly see the tv. You watch and realize this is one of your favorite porn movies. Vix cuffs you again as you watch. "Lay back and relax," she purrs.

You make yourself relax. You keep your eyes on the scene before you. Vix slides up next to you with her head on your chest. Her long black hair tickling you. Your cock begins to harden. Vixen watches you. She reaches for the flogger and lightly flicks it at your dick. Thankfully it doesn't hurt you too much and she continues to do this as the movie continues.

When the movie ends she carefully removes the pillows and helps you lay back down. She puts her knees just under your arms and towers over you. Her pussy right above your face.

"Suck my lips," she says. You excitedly oblige. After a moment or two of this she slides her fingers along her pussy and spreads her lips making her clit visible and easily accessible.

"Lick my clit now."

Again you follow her instructions. She begins to press harder onto your face. You judge her reaction and slip your tongue inside her wet, juicy pussy. She moans loudly. Again you work on her clit. But she suddenly stops you. She rises from your face and slides back down your body. She puts your cock in her hands and then slides it into her mouth. Slowly in and out she sucks on your cock. You try to muffle a moan, but she hears you and immediately quickens her pace sucking much harder and faster. She flicks the head of your dick with her tongue. She plays lightly with your balls, tugging them gently even. She takes your whole cock into her mouth, slipping it deep into her throat. You begin to moan uncontrollably as you start to cum. She sucks harder and faster and licks precum from your cock. You want so bad to push her head even though she's doing a damn fine job. You start to reach and remember the restraints. Realizing you're struggling a little only makes her more excited and she works with more enthusiasm looking to you and watching you squirm.

Suddenly with great intensity you cum hard in her mouth. She uses one hand to keep you going but raises up to your face and kisses you, spitting only a small amount of your hot load into your mouth. She covers your mouth with her hand and you're forced to swallow it. The hot salty fluid almost makes you choke. She kisses you again and then collapses beside you on the bed.

Your cock lays limp and spent from the night and even feels a little painful. You know she's still not done with you, she hasn't got hers yet.

After a moment, Vixen unbuckles your restraints and kisses you, sucking and licking at your lips. After cumming so much tonight you don't know if you can take anymore.

"Stand up," she says. Your body is barely able to function, you feel horribly drained but you know she won't stop until she's done. She climbs out of the bed and retrieves the flogger. Vix sits on the edge of the bed. "Come here." You come closer. "Bend over my knee."

You lay in an awkward position across her lap. She lightly taps the flogger against your ass. She moans slightly. This time she does so a bit harder. You wince a little. Harder still. Again you wince slightly and now she moans a little louder. She swats you again, just as hard, your ass visibly turning red, stinging with pain and each time she gets great pleasure from it. You enjoy this even though there is a little pain involved. You can't even help but get a little hard though it is a bit unwillingly at this point.

She keeps swatting you, flogging your ass, harder and harder until finally she tosses you hard onto the floor. A little confused, you look up to see her quickly jumping down onto you. You grab at her thighs hard as she slams down on to your cock. Your fingers dig into her hips. She lays down on you and rocks her body up and down extremely hard. Her soaking wet pussy easily sliding along, up and down your cock. She already begins moaning loudly. She absolutely squeals and sits up some. Looking into your eyes she slaps you hard across the chest. You wince at this which drives her more. She slams her hips into yours, your cock jamming hard into her pussy. Just as you think that she's about to cum. She wrenches your hands away from her hips and jumps off of you.

"Fuck me from behind." She throws herself over the bed. You jump up and ram your cock into her. She moans louder.

"Take it off," she begs pulling at her corset. "Take it off now!"

You continue to slam into her and try to until the crazy strings holding the corset together. After some fiddling you finally untie the whole thing. She grams your hips and slides both you and herself around so that you can both easily see the large mirror sitting above the dresser. She looks up to your face in the mirror and reaches between her legs to grab and pull at your balls. You slam into her a little harder now. Her moaning gets louder. She pulls one of your hands from her hips and places it on her pussy. You know she wants you to play with her clit and so you do. You watch her tits bounce from the impact of ramming your hard cock into her.

You feel her body begin to stiffen. You watch her erect nipples as her tits jump up and down. She seems so very close to cumming now.

"Harder bitch," she yells.

You ram your cock into her so afraid that you are going to hurt or even break her. You play with her clit as she bounces back and forth in your hands. You slide your other hand around her, cup her bouncing tits and tug at her nipples.

Suddenly she lets out a moan so loud and long, you know she's spent. She maneuvers herself to the bed and lays flat. Her tits seem to be inviting you.

"Suck on my tits," she demands, pulling you in. Excited you come down on her hard, your mouth wide open taking them in hungrily. You lick her nipples and nip at them a little roughly. "Now fuck them," she insists.

You climb over her, she squeezes her tits together and you slide your cock in. She admires your cock sliding up and down her chest. Your cock wet from her hot pussy slides so very easily. You look in her eyes and suddenly you can't help but start to cum. you venture to let out a moan, a loud one at that. She stops you and rolls over.

"Cum on my ass."

You stick your cock into her wet pussy once again, ramming it hard until you feel yourself cumming. You quickly pull out and slap your dick on top of her ass. You cum and it shoots forcefully from you along her ass crack, her back and up into her hair. You smear it onto her ass cheeks, popping her once playfully.

You both lay on the bed for a moment gathering your senses and your breath. Then playfully she runs to the shower.

"We'll have to do this again very soon," you say smiling.

12