All Comments on 'Husband Gives Wife Reins'

by lizardbeth65

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes,

I liked the one tag word for this story: recovery. That just about sums it all up. But the therapy isn't over.........

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
Absolutely...

I doubt that a therapist would recommend bondage but I don't care; this was a great little story. 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Horribly written. NO therapist would suggest bondage after a rape you idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i read some pretty sick

stories on various topics but you topped them all you sick fuck.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Questionable category choice

Maybe a cross between soft BDSM and Romance, but not bad. Needed some editing but was fairly enjoyable and original, and it ended happily. Four stars, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmm

Same grammatical errors in two different comments?

Oh! Heaven forbid that we suspect they are from the same 1 * pony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the idiots

I am going to make this anon, but please ignore the idiots that use anon comments to attack you or your writing. They truly can't be taken seriously if they can't put a name (even a screen name) to their comment. I liked this story. Thank you for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Not a traditional LW storyline, but I think it qualifies. I thought the sex writing was steamy and well done. Perhaps too short a treatment for the topic, but I understood the problem in the marriage and the reason for the actors to get where they did. The erotic payoff was good.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Told with . . .

. . . great sensitivity and love. Truely a Loving Wife and Loving Husband story.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Just a thought

You should post a prequel about her rape in the BDSM, non-consent or perhaps the fetish section.

In fact if you throw in a little anal while being watched in public, it could turn this story into a trilogy, or even a fourpolgy.

Better yet if she was gang banged by her fathers black, older, famous, gay and lesbian rock band, you would create an octology!

I've never read an octology before, but have always wanted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5/5 for content but only a 3 for execution.

Considering her trauma, 2 sessions and she's cured?

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Nice little story

I agree it isn't realistic,that two sessions could 'cure' someone (being the partner of someone who survived sexual abuse/rape in childhood,it can take a long time),but it is a short story.Would a therapist recommend something like the husbands hands being tied? They might,if they felt the wife wasn't a threat to the husbabds,safety (a rape victim could lash out at hubby,either in a rage he couldn't protect her or seeing him as her attacker),but things like control games have been used to re,establish intimacy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
six months?

Six months in therapy for Sweetie and this was the FIRST time he has seen the therapist? And, Hubby had to ask for that? Unrealistic premise!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Real love between a caring husband and scared and tentative wife. In fiction everything seems to work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another way to say "got cucked?"

"betrayedbylove"

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

Definitely a different solution to a serious problem. But it worked, so good for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Asshole

You obviously dont know a fucking thing about Tape and a womans mindset let alone a counselor's work..Your a fool..write to that which you know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow that was just awful.

Sets counseling back 100 years.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous