All Comments on 'Husband in Training Ch. 01'

by Freakboy80

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Very nice!

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale - if it is a tale, of course, and not a journal!

Either way, it was a fine read - thank you.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Okay, but...

Nice enough as a fantasy, but this isn't a realistic depiction of the typical chastity / domestic discipline lifestyle.

Aside from that, you need to get a better grasp of grammar and punctuation - or, get someone to edit your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1st Grade Reading

To be honest, I stopped reading about 1/2 way through the first page. I was just getting tired of feeling like I was back in Elementary School.

"The Dr. said...... ". "Mrs. Jackson said....."..... she said, he said. Come on. At first I thought it was written as a script for a movie. But it never would have gotten past the first read for that to be true. I'm guessing you are a kindergarten teacher? If you are thinking of more chapters, lose the she said, they said, he said CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So True.......

A little drawn out, but the meat of the story is so real. Hope to read the continuation soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There's fantasy, then there is fantasy.

Women can write all they like about getting a man to wear a chastity thingy, but any guy with a brain ain't going for it. It's just too good a tool to keep locked away. So sorry women, you can dream, but don't ever think it's going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really?

Stand up and hit her back. This sorry story is over. Dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife Taking Charge

This is basically how my loving husband and I found 'true' happiness... :)

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
A five,but not very erotic

I think that I was in a good mood. Again and again we hear of women putting men over their knee and spanking them till they cry. But the average man is fat and heavy these days, and hand spanking is painful to both parties,less to the man. My 5 was more to encourage the writer I think. A thick pliable cane should be purchased and he should be placed into several programs,including weight loss. If his weight does not go down at least one pound,he gets 4 strokes. If it goes up at all this should attract six strokes. And then there is the smoking program,the exercise program.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just the opposite is true - most men want to control women and will go to great lengths to make it happen. This was ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The second his wife smacked his ass, a real man would have jumped up and put her over his knees and pulled her clothes off and beat the living shit out of her ass. Then made her give him a bj..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous