Husband in Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers

"All done babe." He said

"Okay, good job." She encouraged as she checked his work

"Will you take this thing off now?" he questioned

Without answering him, she took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. She unlocked the lock to his chastity device and began to pull it off of his member.

"Ahhhhh...... that feels good." He explained. "It's hot in that thing."

"I'm sure it is." She replied

She began to run some water in the tub and added some soap. Once it was filled, she asked him to get it.

"Hop in babe." She said

"I showered this morning." He explained

"This isn't open to discussion." She replied in a stern voice.

"We have to clean your cock, because it has been locked up for two days. It's for hygiene she explained."

"He was a little surprised by her demanding tone of voice, but followed her orders regardless."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........Its cold as hell!!!!" He shrieked as he got in the tub.

"I know, but it has to be that way because if your cock starts to grow we won't be able to put it back into the chastity." She explained 'the cold water will prevent that from happening.

" This is ridiculous." He said as he started to get up.

She immediately put her hand on his chest and kept him in the tub.

"Don't be a baby. It's only for a few minutes." She coaxed

He didn't know what to make of his wife's behavior lately. Should he flip out he thought to himself, or should he just stick this thing out for a few more weeks to make her happy. Ultimately he decided to stick it out, because he knew their relationship would suffer if he didn't.

She began to apply to soap to a sponge and began to clean his cock.

'See, it's very important to keep you clean. You only have that small hole to pee out of, so you are bound to get dirty in there. We don't want any infections now do we? How would we explain that to the Dr." hahahaha she chuckled.

'Okay, get out of the tub." She said.

He did as he was told. She dried him off and re-installed his chastity device. Snap!

"All set!" She said as she snapped the lock shut.

'We will have to clean it again in a few days." She said.

"But I thought.......I thought.....if I did my chores we were going to have sex?" he questioned.

"Honey, did I say that? I said if you did the chores, I would take it off for a little while that's all. You need to listen a little better," she joked.

She could tell by his facial expression that he wasn't happy with her comment.

"Trust me, if you listen to me and do what I ask, you will be rewarded." She said in a gentle manner.

"Fine!" he said in an aggravated tone of voice.

The next day she left a new list of chores to be done by his keys. When she arrived home the next day he was again sitting on the couch in front of the T.V.

"Hi." She greeted.

He didn't respond.

"I Said Hi." She repeated, and again he didn't respond.

"I want this thing off of me!" he said in a raised tone of voice.

She ignored his comment and sat next to him on the couch.

"Did you get my list this morning?'

"yeah, I got it and I am not doing it." He responded

"This is getting ridiculous! Those chores aren't my job!" he said

"And this chastity thing is driving me nuts!" he explained

She was very aggravated by his comment of 'those chores aren't my job!'

"What do you mean those chores aren't my job?" she asked

'They aren't! They are yours!' he said

Holding in her rage, she got up off of the couch and headed upstairs. She called Mrs. Jackson and explained his reaction.

"It seemed like he was starting to listen, but now it seems he is being defiant" She explained to Mrs. Jackson

"Well, this is understandable. My husband went through the same stage. Of course he is going to be defiant, but it is your job to enforce the rules." She explained

"It took my husband a few weeks before he became defiant, but your husband seems much more anxious than mine, which leads me to believe that he is probably used to masturbating an awful lot. Usually, that kind of behavior is common with men that do that, and now he can't because of the chastity, so he is acting out. Have you checked your computer's history? I am willing to bet that it is loaded with porn." "No, I haven't." she answered "But I will. How should I handle this?" she asked

"Well, there are many ways, but I would start off with a good spanking!" she advised

"A spanking?" Dr. Emerson questioned

"Yup. If they want to act like a child, then you should treat them like one. Have him lay on your lap and give him as many whacks as it takes until he understands. He is probably going to whine and beg, but don't give in to that. You have to administer it in a clinical type of way, where your emotions don't get in the way. He will learn his lesson, trust me."

"Okay. I will give it a try." She responded

After she hung up the phone, she went and checked the computer. Sure enough the history of websites was loaded with pornographic sites as recent as this morning.

'Son of a bitch" she said to herself. "No wonder why he isn't interested in me."

She immediatley went downstairs and took him by the hand. She led him to the bedroom and instructed him to take off his clothes.

"Take them off now!" she said in a stern voice.

He was hesitant, but took them off. She sat on the chair in their bedroom and made him lay across her lap. Before she delivered the first blow she said:

"I have tried the nice way with you, but you don't seem to get it do you?"

"What........" he tried to say as she landed the first smack across his bare ass cheeks

"Owwwwwwwwwww" he moaned as he tried to get up.

She forced him down with one hand and delivered another smack to his ass

"Smaaaaaackkkkkk!!!!!!!"

"Don't talk or this will get worse!" she warned

"I told you to do your chores and you didn't!"

Smaaaaaaaackkkkkkk!!!!

Smaaaaaccckkkkkkkk!!!!

"And then I found porn on the computer!!"

Smaaaaaaccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Smaaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!

"This behavior is going to stop right now! Understand?"

Smaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkk!!!!

Smaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!

"I didn't do anything..........."

Smaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Smaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!

"I didn't ask you for an explanation! I just want to know if you understand."

His ass was turning a bright red and he was starting to whimper a little."

"Yeeaaahhhh......I understand....." he said in a soft voice.

"That wasn't convincing enough!" she replied as she delivered harder whacks

Smaaaaaaccckkkkkk!!!!!

Smaaaaccckkkkkkkk!!!!

He began to cry as she delivered more and more blows. He was withering around on her lap, but she kept him planted firm with her one hand as she delivered the punishment.

"I UNDERSTAND!!!" he shouted as the pain mounted.

Finally, she stopped and listened to him sob for a minute. Then she made him get up and sat him down on the bed as he continued to cry.

"I didn't want to have to do that, but you left me no choice!" she explained

"Bad behavior has to be punished. Do you understand?"

"Sniffff...Sniffffff........Yes, I do!" he said as he tried to pull himself together.

"Good, because starting today things are going to change around here. I expect that the list I leave you for tomorrow will be completed when I get home understand?"

"Sniffff....Snifffff......Yes!"

'Good. Now go to bed." She ordered.

Immediately she called Mrs. Jackson back. "You were so right!!! After his punishment he agreed to whatever I said and then I made him go to bed!" she explained.

"Very good." Replied Mrs. Jackson

"It sounds like you enjoyed that huh?"

"Oh yeah, I did very much" she explained!

"The power I felt was amazing!"

"Yes, it is a good feeling to be in control isn't it?"

"Yes, it is!"

"I still wonder why he stayed and took that?" she questioned

"I mean, he is bigger and stronger, so he could have just pushed me off, but he didn't"

"Well, from what my friend told me about this is most men want to be controlled by a woman. I guess it is like a mother type of scenario or something. The hardest part is to break that macho façade that men have. Once you do that, then he is all yours, but be warned, he isn't going to stop rebelling for quite some time. In the next few days he is probably going to think about what just happened and his macho side is going to come back out, so you have to be consistent and swift with the punishment."

"I Understand. Thanks for the advice. We will talk soon."

"No problem. It is my pleasure." She laughed as they hung up the phone.

To be continued.......

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers
12