All Comments on 'Husband Seduced by Latina'

by Netoru

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Kinda funny, kinda sick & pretty hot

I enjoyed it. The ' 10 foot tall and bulletproof feeling' one gets in midst of an affair was duplicated very well. I could smell the salsa burning. Nice.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Well written...but...

Well written...but...For me cheating will always be cheating, and in this story he could have divorced the wife as soon he found the latina whore...So simple...Why complicate all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Love this genre, keep writing, and fast!

sothb9sothb9over 9 years ago

Awesome story. Enjoy the genre. Continue on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AE97

Wow. Great imagination. Loved the story, in spite of the often atrocious English. "As an English teacher, my connections enabled me to set up a home stay and language lessons for her." However, atrocious English never stopped me from fucking a woman (yes, womAn). I'd fuck her in the ass to punish her for her atrocious English. Without lube, if so deserved. But honestly, you've got to learn the diff between singular and plural: woman vs women. Like, one tit, but two tits. Just irregular. I can't believe it from someone obviously talented in story telling. Also, the name of the country Big Ass is from is Colombia, not Columbia (In spite of the unfortunately named province in Canada, "British Columbia" ). You doing this on purpose?? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Amazing! I loved this.

Perfect imagination - Couldn't stop laughing at the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love

I absolutely love this story. Had my heart pumping the whole time. Wish that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need to do this to my wife. She doesn’t give it up enough and she’s half Colombian. WTF?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

If it is suck a great story, why didn't it break a 4?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This dialogue, written as if you're trying to indicate text messages is just super annoying. Read literally any book ever published that has dialogue in it and you'll immediately understand how fucked up your own writing is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNetoru@Netoru
17th Jan 2023 Hello readers, It has been a long time, but I continue to get loads of emails asking for the final chapters. I have completed one but realized I will need another chapter to complete the series. If you are interested in Chapter 9, contact me by email and I will ...