All Comments on 'Husband to Master Ch. 01'

by MissBored88

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

OH DEAR LORD I WISH I COULD FIND A MAN LIKE THAT !

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Congratulations!

This, your first story, was an absolute winner! I enjoyed every word of it, MissBored88; I can only suggest, if you continue to be bored - which I find hard to believe! - you write more scintillating stories like this one!

5 stars and thank you for sharing this wonderful talent with us.

JuicyStarchildJuicyStarchildover 12 years ago
Loved working with you

Hi MissBored, just wanted give you a wave and say how much I enjoyed editing your story. :) Juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trouble getting through it.

My biggest issue throughout the story was the constant change between past and present tence. "Joe was sitting" to the next line being "Joe is in his office". It will be much easier to read if you pick one and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree

with the comment about changing tenses, but still... a deliciously hot first story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very sexy story

Your story gave me a massive hard on,

Nice one xxxxx

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Great jerk off material! A fun read!

One question, though. What would have happened if she hadn't been submissive and after he slapped her and she still didn't submit and he becoming even more violent and after the rape beeing freed her calling the police?

MissBored88MissBored88over 12 years agoAuthor
thankyou

thanks for all your comments, gave me things to think about and work on,this was my first attmept, but will start chapter 02 soon, hope you all enjoyed it, also if she had have resisted submission and joe had have forced it then that would be an entirely different story and he would not have freed her, but good point all the same......thanks again :)

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
she might like to try this

great story and the writing of it . but i think you might get more out of it with this added to spice it this next part up . as i send you the plan lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

cant wait for the continuing adventures of Joe and His whore

MissBored88MissBored88over 12 years agoAuthor
chapter 2...

..is currently being looked at by an editor, the fantastic juicy starchild. so hopefully will be with you all shortly xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous