Husband to Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissBored88
MissBored88
27 Followers

Joe picked up the hairbrush from the dresser and made his way back over to her, standing over her, seeing the pleasure but also the frustration in her big brown eyes, her beautiful long brunette hair spread behind her on the bed. With his hard shaft in one hand and Zoes hairbrush in the other, wearing a naughty smile on his face, he shouted for Zoe to stop what she was doing. Zoe instantly stopped.

"Whore, you are going to fuck yourself for your master, using your hairbrush and you will cum when you are told to and not a second before. You understand me, slut?" He hands the brush over to Zoe.

"I understand, master," she replied as she takes the brush from him.

"Good girl, my little slut, now fuck your pussy nice and hard for your master. You need to earn my cum on your face, slut."

Zoe slid the wide handled brush into her wet, tight, ready-to-explode pussy.

"Mmmm, it feels so good, master, thank you."

She began to work the makeshift cock in and out of herself, nice and hard. Her dirty pussy had never felt so good, the climax was getting closer to shuddering through her body, closer to bursting into erotic flames that would engulf her body and mind.

"Mmmm, good girl, whore."

Joe reached down and slapped one of her bouncing bosoms, sending Zoe closer to the edge. He watched his slut obeying him, waiting his permission to cum, totally at his mercy and he loved it.

Joe himself was on the verge of covering his cumslut's face in his hot juice.

"Cum for me, whore," Joe ordered Zoe.

"Mmm, thank you, master." In an instant Zoe had let go, the erotic flames were burning into her soul, the intense pleasure shooting through her body like a violent bolt of lightening. Her orgasm did not want to stop - she arched her back, her moans were loud, her body had never felt so good. As the orgasm was slowly fading away and leaving the tingles in its wake, she felt her masters hot cum hit her face.

"Mmmm, you like that don't you, my whore?" Joe asked, with such a satisfied smile on his face.

"Yes, master, I do, thank you."

"Please get off the bed, my whore. You can come and clean me with your mouth, then you go and take a shower."

"Yes, master." Zoe got off the bed and crawled to her masters feet. She stood up onto her knees and began to clean every inch of his still throbbing shaft.

As Zoe was in the shower, Joe laid on the bed. He was deep in thought about the nights events. He was amazed at how well Zoe had accepted her new role with him, his mind racing with ideas and thoughts of pushing her boundaries, moulding his whore to how he wants her to be. "The possibilities are endless," he thought, "but right now we both need to sleep, my whore on the floor beside my bed - of course."

MissBored88
MissBored88
27 Followers
12