All Comments on 'Husband Watches as Wife is Tempted'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I liked the first ending the best

Great story a lot of build up and hot sex.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Second ending makes no sense

Why send a "pathological liar" when you can call to cancel?

anselsgirlanselsgirlover 14 years ago
I liked it

I think you could have started the story with the line said by Rex "I'll give you a loan if you have sex with me." There are some drawn out parts - but I thought the idea was great - and kind of fun. I definitely liked the first ending best - and I agree the second ending really didn't make sense.

Thank you and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the only epilog

that I would be interested is where you would tell us this was a good story and where it should have been erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

I really liked this story.I liked the first ending about the husband setting the whole thing up.It was well writen and very sexy. Thanks for the hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job

I don't know why there's haters on here. I loved it. Use epilogue 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Loved the interplay/give and take between Kathy and Rex. Her continued resistance in spite of the building desire and the subsequent delay of actual intercourse as long as possible really turned up the heat and titiliation factor of the story. The husband looking on seemingly mezmerized by the sexual energy of his wife on display and being unable to exert himself in the situation just added to the effect. Wicked hot!! Thanks for the effort and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Neither Epilogue

works for me, because this is not a "Loving Wives" story, but a cuckold story. They both break their marriage vows because he wants to be a cuckold, and she obligingly agrees by cuckolding him. I give you Option #3, free of charge. She teases them BOTH by nearly letting Rex into her pussy again, then standing and demanding the loan papers from Rex for Todd's and her signature, and cutting Todd off from sex for the next 30 days for being such a stupid, manipulating, unloving (lusting over seeing your wife have sex with another man is NOT love, it's just selfish lust on the man's part) son of a bitch.

Romantic1Romantic1over 14 years ago
Hot Story. I prefer Epilogue 1.

Your writing is excellent, and you built up the sexual tension in the story nicely. Rather than a rep-post with the proper ending, you should just write another. Further, ignore the moralistic and defamatory comments from guys that probably wish they were in your story - otherwise, why the hell are they on this site, in this genre reading your fine writing. Tell 'em to go to hell and keep writing.

BlBonesBlBonesover 14 years ago
Great story

Well written and moving. But leave it alone--neither of the epilogs did it justice. In fact, they tended to drag the story down.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
I like the second ending

because it leaves the couple with nothing but a hot session of extra marital sex. It also is hot because the no good son took advantage of his opportunity to have sex with a woman who wasn't really willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuck Stories need to be in their own category!

Cuck Stories need to be in their own category! The writing wasn't bad on this one. The problem is that in every cuck story all of the characters turn out to be unsympathetic losers. I guess that it is a matter of preference, but for those who like these types of stories, go for it and enjoy, I suppose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Nice story, terrible epilogues. (1) just wouldn't work, as you already said "From his vantage point, Todd was still contemplating bursting into the room and making a scene, but the idea of $25,000 was giving him pause."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How Disappointing

To find out you husband is a little cockold wimp. No wonder she has to get the loan. In 6 months he'll be gone, she just doesn't need him anymore, she wants a man with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it. Good story

VagabondxVagabondxover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

that was an incredible story . . . i prefer Option 1 myself!!! hope you have more tales like this one!

LiliGLiliGover 13 years ago
the first ending was the best

the first ending was the best foer me although in that case u need to change the "forgotten keys part"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife was tempted.

My wife at a wedding reception was Enamoured with my friends endowments and expressed to me partake of his 9+ inches and one night took the initiative and fucked him and have since gone smitten to have sex with him only.od bless her vagina to have daily hot sex with his 9+ inches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Category

Mind Control or Non-Consent would be more accurate. You are a great writer, Spen, but I didn't like this one.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 13 years ago
Very hot

Really liked this one. I liked both version of ending, 1st was hotter. Really got me going with the descriptions of different stages of the sex. I'll have to check for more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

super hot....loved the way you kept th tension going all the way through!

Would you like to come round to my place and fuck my wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I prefer option 2

Stays with character ...

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Epilogue 3

She doesn't find out that Todd is waiting and ends it there. Rex leaves and we need to see how she explains he drunk state and he arousal, the loan is not enough and a further chapter needs to follow, however - that is just me, ending No 1 does the job, well written story.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 11 years ago
Option 3

I liked it a lot...but I'd choose Option 3: no one finds out that Todd was there and Kathy gave in anyway...she gets the loan and when the loan manager, Rex, shows up occasionally to check on his investment, she tries to be good, but always ultimately fails...and Rex turns out to be a very imaginative person...

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
oooohh one of my favorites

i love good writing (obviously) and realism.. this shatters the realism with the first ending... only because if he is in on it, it makes the first part of the story hollow (it can be rewritten of course).

i read it now but stop before the end to preserve the kick.. i think you are so talented a third or forth option ending would be better -- maybe even the owner of the loan place having a turn with her....i suspect your creativity is bountiful

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Unrealistic - but fun

I would have preferred it if the wife had known all along that her husband was watching - and waiting to see how far he would let her go, rather than Rex being the one who was aware of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love both options :-)

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

gave you 5 stars, however both endings? either one? honestly, No. not one, I would have enjoyed it if she stuck to her guns, never got naked and simply refused the advances, have her husband walk out completely in awe of her devotion and loyalty to him and her marriage and simply have the most erotic husband and wife sexual bonding ever written, no holds barred on what a husband and wife do together. The idea of watching this, doing this to your wife no, not very erotic. but 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Choices

option 1 is the one.

option 2 gives the impression she had sex for nothing, he lied no loan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best

one of the best

a build up so long and yet holds you there, brilliant!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a real joy to read

back in my working days, I know of one or more situations exactly like this.. Hubby was very successful in his business... true story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Epilogues

Both epilogues sucked swamp water. They ruined a great story. I ALMOST took a star away for them bringing the story down so badly!

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

2nd ending now she fucks daddy

POKAN1POKAN1about 8 years ago
WELL I GO FOR #2.

THE SON IS A LIAR,SHE IS STILL GOING TO NEED THE FATHER CONSENT TO SPEND THE MONEY.HE LIED TO HER , AND WAS IN FACT FUCKING HER, ON THE BENCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Option #3

It was a five star story. I propose option #3 where Todd goes down on her and eats the creampie followed by option #1 and Rex becomes a frequent sex partner and they have more episodes in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better ending

One of my favorites. Just my opinion. But I would have liked it much better, had you not brought the husband in. It would have been hotter to have her succumb to her desires on her own.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Great story

Option 1 is the best. And could lead to more chapters. Loved it because it could never really happen. Sometimes a plot is just a great fantasy.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 7 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Great seduction story and a clever plot idea. Well written and well paced.

Both options were slightly lame tho'.

shareher4funshareher4funover 6 years ago
Epilogue 1

I choose epilogue 1. Leved the story and gave it 5 stars.

To you sorry losers who are complaining: wtf did you come into this section and read this story for? If you read these stories and complain of cuckholding, then you must have lost your girl to a stud who did her better than you. No wonder you're crying!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
I like ending 2 better

I normally HATE willing cuck stories, but I got sucked (excuse the expression) into reading this, and it wasn't half bad. 4 1/2 stars!

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

either ending is fine,,either way, todd is an asshole,,getting off while somone is screwing his wife,,thats just weird,, if we going to play that game then i'm getting fucked too..

binge reading all your stories, this was a good one, well written, just not my style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super hot

I loved this, especially when she started to give in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I choose option 3

She is served the next mor ing anb Todd is never seen again.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Mom and Pop Company: Total Commitment

Running a small Mom and Pop company requires total devotion of heart and soul to the enterprise. How much devotion is total? Husband Watches explores the extent to which a husband - wife team in business must commit themselves to the business, even to the point of surrendering their personal integrity to the cause of the company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Getting ready to read page 3 and don’t believe they wont have sex, while hubby watches! Must really need the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the srltuff. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More emphasis should have been put on the fact that she wasn't on the pill.

And her husband just stood there and watched this well hung stud shoot a load of baby makers inside his wife.

Epilogue, Option 3

The following month Todd met Rex for lunch.

"Last month was epic," said Todd. "You were brilliant, and Kathy is pregnant."

"I was more than glad to help, that was the best sex I've ever had," laughed Rex. "You sure went to a lot of trouble to set that up. Did your bookkeeper really lose $50,000, or did you make that part up too?"

Todd smiled. "Well it was the only way I could avoid telling Kathy that I shoot blanks, if she knew that she might have divorced me. I just hope she doesn't want another kid."

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Loved the storey. I would like to suggest a different ending to the 2 above. Todd and Kathy go home and both agree they enjoyed it, they have makeup sex and agree that Kathy should have further sex with Rex. Rex comes back the next day at the end of business withe papers for the $50,000 loan and they have sex again, Rex and Kathy agree that Rex will come around every 3 months to check on the progress of the business for the next 2 years until the loan is repayed.

Five Stars for the storey so far. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ this story, gave you a 5.0 = 💯%!

(❤💛💚💙💜)

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

It's rape by corrosion. She sad NO, he kept pushing. I hate to see rapists like this win. I had hoped she could keep her values

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An accomplished piece of writing.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

You write a great story about a wife fighting so hard to remain faithful despite so many factors working against her and then ruin it with a crap ending.

Both epilogue options are weak, although #2 is an interesting twist.

Even with the crap ending, the fact is as soon as she let him out the tip in she had crossed all the lines so at that point it didn't matter, she cheated either way.

srfann3srfann3almost 2 years ago

It was a great story, i love cuckhold stories anyway. Not to sure about the two alternate endings though. I do like the comment from Woodencav and that ending with a different twist. They like the fact that they discovered they both get off with Kathy fucking other men and woork that aspect into the new expansion of the fitness club. where Kathy fucks certian members of her choice

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Would have been near perfect if Todd wasn't discovered and she walked away without fucking him. It would have made for a more powerful dynamic and the ultimate strong and loving wife. She could take that lust home to her husband and fuck their brains out while telling him of her feelings at the gym. Why would you lose that chance. You had it in the palm of your hands...and fumbled it. A work of art turned into a pathetic cuckold story. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

What Sarahwithlove said. And miket0422, though I think the husband's obvious titillation would have helped them get over her cheating with partial penetration. Assuming she was clearly remorseful, and they worked it out together. The way you turned it into a cuck story...it was simultaneously dread-inducing and uncomfortably erotic, at least until the partial pen...though it was recoverable even then. Then it went directly downhill. A story that had such potential, just another cliche. It sucks especially because you're so good! Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, btw Thriller44: Rape? please! the wife was begging for it.

HornyUnniHornyUnni3 months ago

Too hot to handle. I like to imagine myself in Todd's place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1747 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.