Husband Watches as Wife is Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I guess not," said Kathy.

Rex accepted the invitation, closing in quickly and giving Kathy a soft kiss, first on one cheek and then the other. Her eyes closed and she wrestled with her passions once again.

"I am not going to cheat on my husband," she said sternly and with resolve. "I am not going to do it."

From his hidden vantage point, Todd nodded his silent support.

"You're a good wife Kathy, and a strong woman," Rex said. "You've earned the loan too, I'm going to give you the full $50,000."

Kathy seemed to almost sag under the weight of the released anxiety. She breathed in deeply and let it out.

"I can tell you've been under a lot of pressure with all this," he continued. "If you don't think it would be cheating, why don't you let me give you a foot massage."

A foot massage hardly seemed dangerous, and Kathy's feet were aching. "Sounds awesome," she said.

Rex sat down on the bench facing her, and removed her shoes and socks. He picked up the massage oil laying nearby, placed one of her feet on his naked thigh, and with both hands began to give her other foot a heavenly rubdown. After a while he switched to the other foot. Kathy couldn't help but notice how close her naked foot was to his still erect cock, and she idly wondered what it would be like to slip her foot over and stroke him. Again she caught herself gazing with lust at his cock. She almost didn't hear him speak.

"How about a shoulder and back massage?" he asked with a smile.

Kathy was in such a state of relief that she merely nodded her approval. She kneeled on the weight bench, her hands gripping the bar tightly. Rex moved behind her and his fingers began going to work on easing Kathy's tense shoulders. His hands worked with exceptional expertise, and Kathy closed her eyes and felt all the anxiety drifting away. He rubbed her neck for a while, and then moved down to her upper back. She was almost in a subconscious state of bliss.

"I try to get at least one massage a week," Rex said, his hands working magic on Kathy's stiff back.

"MMM, me too, sometimes twice a week, but usually I'm not in this position," she smiled.

"It would be easier without the leotard," he whispered into her ear.

She nodded without really registering what he meant. Before she knew what had happened, he had popped her leotard straps at the shoulder, loosened the belt and had it around her knees. Kathy didn't wear anything underneath her leotard, and Rex got an amazing look in the mirror in front of them at just how fit she was. Her breasts were small but firm, her tone stomach led down to a neatly trimmed bush and muscular thighs.

She immediately stiffened up and began to protest, but his magic hands kept working on her shoulder muscles and she became lost again in how good it felt.

"SHHH, just relax," whispered Rex. "It's just a massage, I know you get massages all the time, and I know you don't wear clothes for those massages. This is not cheating, its just a massage."

She had quickly crossed over from resistance to enjoying the erotic sensation of this young stud having his hands move up and down her back. The room had gotten darker, but she could still see her nude body in the mirror in front of them, her hands bound above her, kneeling on the bench, moving slightly with the rhythm of his hands.

That same view had Todd completely enraptured. He was stunned to see the sudden turn of events, but he was overwhelmed with how totally hot his wife looked. He had long since given up the idea of bursting in on the two, and had relegated himself to watching.

Rex was busy preparing to pour more massage oil onto Kathy's back, but he fumbled it momentarily, and oil drifted down over her bare back, over her ass and onto her legs. Moving quickly, he worked the leotard over her knees and removed it completely, so now she was totally naked. His hands began working the oil into her thighs.

"Why don't you stand up so I can get a better rub down on those beautiful legs?" Rex asked.

Kathy had lost some battles, but she wasn't ready to surrender. "Ok, but just remember, this is only a massage."

As she rose to her feet, Rex pulled the weight bench away. Now she was standing with her hands bound above her head, her legs slightly spread. If she gripped the bar, it made her rise up on her toes, but if she let the cuffs dangle from the bar she could be comfortably flat footed.

Rex had impressive skills with his hands, and Kathy's toned legs were getting quite the treatment. She allowed him the freedom of rubbing her ass, because after all, she let her massage therapist do that.

Occasionally his hands would get up a little too high on her thigh, and she would have to pull away from him a bit and reproach him, but in reality, she ached for the moments when his long fingers would brush up close to her warm crotch. He seemed to sense this, and gradually she was pulling away less and less. Her heart was racing wildly as his fingers would come close to her pussy, and then they would linger there, and then move away. She wanted so badly for him to touch her, it was the most erotic massage she had ever even imagined, but she feared that being touched would cause her to lose control.

She closed her eyes and let her mind drift, as he worked his way down her leg to her calf, and then she opened her eyes and watched his masterful hands work slowly back up, over her knee, to her thigh, gently rubbing and lightly caressing, and then she held her breath as his hands moved ever higher, and she could see them coming so close to her pussy that she was sure he must be touching her with the tops of his fingers, and then she closed her eyes and imagined that he was, and she drifted off with that thought for some long, lingering moments, feeling his warm hands lightly touching the tops of her inner thighs. She let her legs spread out just a little bit, and allowed herself a sort of out-of-body experience, letting his hands flutter across the lips of her pussy, not aggressively, just in a gentle, caressing way. In her euphoria, it was almost like she dozed off momentarily. And then there seemed to be a change, a difference in pressure and texture, and her eyes came open slowly to see that he was now standing close behind her, and his strong hands were working the muscles of her lower back, but she was still feeling the light touching between her legs, and as she looked in the mirror, it took her a few moments to figure out what was happening.

Rex had slipped his cock between Kathy's oil covered thighs. He wasn't trying to enter her, he had stuck his cock in position so that the back of his cock, all six inches, was nestled against her slit, and she could see the tip of his cock coming out just under her bush. It was almost like it was a stool she was sitting on. A rock hard, burning hot stool.

When the reality hit her, she immediately protested and made an attempt to get away. Rex, having anticipated that reaction, had slipped one hand above her breasts and the other around her waist, and held her in place over his cock as she wriggled to get free.

"Easy, easy," he said softly. "Its just another way to massage you, its not cheating, we aren't having sex."

Kathy gripped the bar with her hands and went up on her toes to attempt to get clear of his cock, she arched er back away from him and she writhed around trying to find a way to get free, but the fact that her hands were bound above her made it difficult to do. Her motions had a counter effect, in that every time she moved, her pussy was rubbing up against Rex's cock, and her squirming was exponentially increasing the heat and passion between her legs. Still, she protested.

"No, I can't, I can't do this," she said. "Please, please, please, no, don't."

But her protesting wasn't very strong, and her writhing around on top of his cock seemed to be more about creating motion than getting away. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she began to lower her heels, coming down off her tiptoes, and conversely putting more weight and contact on the warm hardness she was straddling.

"Don't, please...," she whispered. "Don't, please, stop. mmmm. No, no I can't. Please...don't...stop. ahhhh. Don't stop."

Her eyes had closed again, and Rex was no longer holding her in place. He was leaning back slightly, letting her control the motion now, his hands still massaging her lower back, and her sides.

Kathy's hands had come off the bar, allowing her feet to go flat, and she had bowed her back some as she moved ever so slightly back and forth on his cock. Her eyes came open, and she looked at herself in the mirror, mesmerized by the scene.

"Just massage, mmm, its just a massage, don't put it in, just let me.. ahh," she began to moan slightly, and then she lost some control, beginning to slowly grind against him, allowing the length of his dick to slide back and forth over the length of her slit.

As she got more into it, Rex let his hands roam all over her, rubbing her shoulders, coming around to cup her breasts, drifting down to tickle her stomach lightly. His hands moved down to the sides of her ass, and he helped her passionate grinding by pulling her tightly against him.

From the adjacent room, as Todd watched his naked wife grinding her beautiful ass into a total stranger, his cock was in his hand, and his mouth was hanging wide open. From his vantage point it looked like his wife was getting pounded doggy-style, but he had figured out that she wasn't letting him all the way in.

At least not yet. The passion between Kathy's legs was growing fearsome, and she was aching to be filled. In an effort to pull him closer to her, she put her hands back on the weight bar, lifted her legs up and wrapped them behind Rex's thighs. Rex backed away, giving them an pseudo-gymnastics look. He had his hands around her waist, and he was grinding his cock against her in rhythmic passion.

As Kathy's passion grew, her gyrations became more uncontrolled, and occasionally she could feel the head of Rex's cock sliding close to her warm hot tunnel. It would've been the easiest thing in the world to just let that long hard cock slide deep inside her, but still, she resisted. She did let her imagination roam, wondering how good it would feel. Passion also made her a talker.

"Oh, mmmm, you're cock is so hard," she cooed. "It feels so good to rub it against me. I want you inside me so, so, bad, but we can't do that."

Rex was emboldened by Kathy's saucy talk. "You know I'd love to be inside you, I'd love to slip my cock into you and fuck your brains out," he said. "You are so hot....but I don't want you to go further than you want to. I love giving you this massage."

Kathy set her feet down again and bent at the waist as far as the handcuffs would let her. "This is by far the best fucking massage I've ever had," she said, followed by a long slow moan.

"What if you just let me put half of my cock inside you?" Rex asked.

Blinded by lust and aching to be fucked, Kathy knew that would be a mistake. "You are so bad," she whispered. "You know that won't work."

Rex took a few long, slow, full strokes with his rock hard cock against her warm wet pussy. "What if I just put the very tip in, and then took it out? he asked.

Kathy quietly mulled this idea, thinking about how wonderful it would feel, and about how it really wasn't much different than what they were doing now. "Ok, but you have to stand still and let me be in control," she said. "I don't trust you that much."

Rex smiled cannily. "I wouldn't trust me either."

He moved into position underneath her, having to crouch down a little, and pointed his cock straight into the air toward her pussy, and she lifted herself up above him. Watching their bodies in the mirror, she slowly lowered herself down onto him. She was warm, wet and inviting. It was like electricity when the tip of his cock slipped into her, and she gasped and shook and nearly went into convulsions. She stayed for several moments longer than she had planned, and for about an hour less than she wanted to. They looked into each other eyes in the mirror, and she gave the slight nod. "One more time," she said.

This time when she lowered herself onto him, she let just a little more than the tip go in, and she let it stay just a little longer, and she gave him a little gyrating twist before lifting off. It took everything Rex had not to grab her and ram his cock into her. When she released him she looked like she was going to pass out.

"I have to be honest, if you do that again I will not be able to stop," he said.

"Then I'd better not trust you," she said, smiling.

"How about this," Rex said. "One more time. I'll lay on the bench so you have total control."

"Total control, except that I'm totally handcuffed," she said.

Rex walked over to the desk and got the handcuff keys. He went back over to where Kathy was and stood in front of her, admiring her body for several moments. Then he walked up close to her, his cock pressing against her lower belly, and he undid the handcuffs. Then he adjusted the weight bench so his head was elevated and laid back on the bench. He used a thumb to push his stiff cock so it was pointed straight up, and beckoned Kathy with a finger. "One more time, and I'll drop your interest rate by 1%."

Kathy had pretty much forgotten about her previous reluctance. She strode up to him on the bench, looking incredibly sexy. She spread her legs out and straddled the bench, positioning her waist above his inviting cock. "One more time," she whispered. "And you have to sit still, and keep your hands to yourself."

Rex nodded, transfixed by the scene. If this was going to be the last time, Kathy was making the most of it. She ran her hands over her breasts, and over her stomach, and then let her fingers drift into her pussy. Then she brought one finger up and put it into her mouth, all while a completely tortured Rex sat obediently still. Then she eased down slowly with her toned legs, coming down to nearly touch the top of his cock, and then she pulled back up, rolling her hips and giving a low moan. Then she did it again, getting tantalizingly closer this time. Then again, and this time she touched him, but then pulled away again, smiling at him. And then finally, when he was nearly ready to have a non-contact orgasm, she eased down far enough to let his cock slide into her, further than before, maybe letting two inches slide into her, and she hesitated, gave a moan, ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled up, still keeping the tip inside her, and then let two inches of hardness back in. Rex could see the internal struggle mounting once again, as she closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, let it out, and then another deep breath, and then she finally lifted up so that he was no longer inside her, leaving him glistening wet and still pointed hopefully upwards.

Rex smiled up at her. "That was very nice," he said. "VERY nice. You have strong legs to be able to do power squats like that."

Kathy laughed. "Strong legs and strong resolve," she said. "It would've been nice to go down a bit lower, but that would be going too far."

"Can I give your thighs a little massage for their effort?" Rex asked.

Kathy looked down at him. She had to stop, if she kept this up she was going to give in. But a leg massage would sure feel good right now. She gave a slight nod and moved forward just a bit to get closer to him.

He used one hand for each thigh, and from his reclined sitting position he rubbed and caressed upwards from her knees, squeezing and kneading her thigh muscles. At the top of her thighs, he worked his fingers around her hips, rubbing in a circular motion that caused her to sway back and forth above him. He was still rock hard, and if his cock had been pointing upwards he would've been close to being inside her, but it was more parallel to his stomach. He went back to her knees and then up, several more times, and each time he reached her hips, her sway became more pronounced, and she also began to bend her legs a little more, so her pussy was coming really, really close to rubbing up against his cock. Rex could almost feel her heat on his cock, and he was having a hard time resisting the urge to pull her down towards him while he gripped her hips tightly. He was pulling her and she was swaying, and the tension was building, in both of them. He could tell, by the way she was staring at his cock, that she was aware of this as well.

"You could sit down, if your legs are getting tired," he said quietly.

She considered this quietly for a moment. "If I sit down, we will be going all the way," she said. "I don't want to go there."

Rex let his hands move up to her waist. He was aching to ram her down onto him. "It will be just like before, I won't put my cock into you, I'll just use it to massage the outside."

She didn't answer, and he took that for a no. But then she began to move slowly lower, closing the distance between them. In her rhythmic swaying, he could see her getting closer, then he could feel the air, and then he could feel the warm wetness on him, and then finally, he felt her warm, moist pussy rubbing along the length of his cock, and he could see her face and he knew she could feel his hard cock up against her. She was tentative at first, making sure about not getting the wrong angle, but after a few strokes she was getting into it more and more. Her hands came forward to rest on his stomach, and using them to balance herself better, she was able to start a gentle, but firm gyrating motion with her ass.

It was not like the cock massage he was giving her before. The "massage tool" was moving along the same path, but the position, angle, and advanced state of her arousal meant his long cock was moving along the inside, where it was rubbing against her exposed clitoris. For him, the contact with the front of his cock was also much more arousing.

Todd watched with rapt fascination, watching his wife posted up on this stud, seeing her grinding down onto his cock, watching his hands on her hips, guiding her along. Their quiet, urgent moans filled his ears. He was getting pretty hot himself, and he had kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt.

Lost in her passion once again, Kathy lost control. "I want to fuck you sooo bad," she murmured, not even realizing she had said it out loud. "You've got me so hot."

She bowed her back and put her hands into her hair, giving both Rex (and Todd) an awesome view of her slim abdomen sloping majestically up to her beautiful breasts. She watched herself in the mirror grinding her pussy up against his cock, and tried to imagine how good it would feel to have that cock plunging inside her. Continuing her gyrations against him, she put her hands behind her and leaned back away from him, giving them both yet another angle of their sexual massage.

Finally, after becoming exhausted from unrequited passion and aching from an itch she couldn't bring herself to scratch, she stopped the grinding double massage and rose to her feet, her face flushed. She stood beside him, looking down at his body, looking at his hard cock, still thinking about what it would be like to have that deep inside her. "I have to stop," she said. "I've never cheated on my husband, I can't."

"I understand and respect you for that," Rex said. "Listen, this is without a doubt the best sex I never had!"

"Thanks, same for me," she answered dreamily. Without thinking, she leaned down and kissed him softly on the mouth. Then she kissed him softly on the chest, and then once on his stomach. Before she could think better of it, she went down on her knees and gave his cock a long, slow kiss. She pulled back, keeping her lips close, and looking closely at every inch of his long, gorgeous cock. Then she spoke to it. "I'm sorry to torture you all night. I'd really like to let you come inside me. But I can't." She gave the object of her obsession one last kiss.