Husband Watches as Wife is Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex watched her closely. "What if...." he started. "What if, it wasn't cheating?" he asked.

Kathy looked at him and shook her head. "But it is."

"What if..." Rex smiled slowly. "What if it wasn't cheating, because your husband knew it was happening, and he approved?"

Kathy looked confused. In the darkness of the adjacent room, Todd suddenly froze and held his breath.

Rex pointed over in his direction. When Todd had first positioned himself in the adjacent room, the darkness had hidden him from view, but as the larger space became darker, the light had evened out. Kathy followed Rex's finger with a growing dread, and saw the dark outline of a man watching them through the door.

"Come on out, I know you're there," Rex said.

Todd's stomach dropped like a crashing elevator. He briefly thought about bolting out the back door, but he knew he was trapped. He rose from the chair and walked into the room, forgetting that all he was wearing were a pair of thin running shorts.

As the scene gradually came into some focus, it created an upside down dynamic. Ordinarily the husband who came upon a scene with his wife sitting naked with another man would be understandably angry. But in this case, it was more like Todd had been caught. Normally Kathy would be ashamed and embarrassed, but right now she was too shocked.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked. "Have you been there watching this all along?"

Todd was at a loss for words. "I...uh, I was, I came back, and I was uh, I..." he became flustered trying to explain, realizing halfway through it wasn't going to be easy.

"You watched me get handcuffed to a machine and you didn't even try to stop it?" Kathy said. "And why are you undressed?"

Todd looked down and realized all he had on was his running shorts. Making matters worse, he was still sporting a huge erection that had the shorts bursting at the seams.

Rex interrupted the ensuing silence. "I think if your husband knows its happening, and he approves, it is not really cheating," he said slowly. "And that," he added, pointing to the tent in Todd's shorts, "looks a lot like approval."

All eyes turned to Todd's shorts. The evidence didn't lie.

"Take those shorts off and show Kathy how much you approve," said Rex, in almost a demanding voice.

Todd looked at Kathy, who had gone from being mystified to being pretty angry. "Well, take them off," she said harshly. She was still kneeling beside Rex on the weight bench.

Todd looked down sheepishly and pulled his shorts off. His cock was rock hard and pointing at the ceiling, and was covered in cum. He had had an explosive orgasm when Rex was giving her a cock massage from behind, and then he had become immediately hard again. He thought, but wasn't sure, that he had another orgasm when she was riding on top of him. His cock had been so continuously hard for the past hour they had been together, he was pretty sure he had been having one long orgasm.

"So you sat there and watch him slowly take advantage of me, and never even thought about coming to my rescue?" Kathy asked.

Todd tried to come up with a response in his head. Yes, initially he was going to stop it, and then he wanted to see what she would do, and then it started getting incredibly erotic, and then...wow, that was not going to be easy to explain. There was a long silence as he wondered what to say.

It was Rex who stepped in to bail him out. "I think you are incredibly hot woman Kathy," he said slowly and steadily. "I think when he saw you with another man, he was against it at first, but then he wanted to see his incredibly hot wife with another man."

Kathy stood up slowly and looked at her husband as this sank in. "So is that true?" she asked. "Did you like seeing me with him?"

Todd's cock had fallen to about half mast. He searched for a response. Not five feet in front of him, his beautiful, sexy wife was standing naked beside a hot young stud. Yes, he liked watching it. He nodded slightly.

Kathy stood still for a moment, analyzing her situation. Then she looked down at the man laying in front of her, and she went back down onto her knees. Both of her hands came forward, and free from the reservations she had before, she wrapped her hands around the fabulous cock in front of her, and then looked at Todd.

"Do you like it when I do this," she said, turning suddenly into a vixen. She held his cock up and ran her fingers up and down its length.

Todd's cock suddenly stopped its downward descent and began charting a new course.

"Interesting..." she said, looking at the change. "Did you like it when I kissed it?" she asked.

Todd's mouth drifted open and he nodded again.

"Do you want me to kiss it again?" she asked.

He nodded again.

"Say it," she demanded.

He hesitated but not for long. "Kiss it," he said. "Kiss his cock."

"Thanks, I will," she said. She leaned in and wrapped her lips around the top of his cock, taking in the entire head, swirling her head around slowly in an incredible french kiss. Rex had to lean his head back and was unable to stifle a low moan. Kathy looked back towards Todd, who had taken a step closer.

"Do you want me to suck his cock?" she asked. "I'll bet you'd like that."

"Yes," said Todd, mesmerized. He fell to his knees in front of them. "Suck his cock."

With a long, pronounced mmmm, Kathy took Rex all the way into her mouth, something her mouth had been watering to do for some time. She took to her task with a slow passion, being sure that Todd got a full show. She licked him from the bottom of his shaft to the tip, and then back again. She bathed the tip in more long, slow french kisses, tickling his balls while she did it. On occasion, she would catch Todd's eye, smile, and ask him if he liked it. Judging by the way his hand was gripping his cock, he did.

After a while, Kathy stood up and straddled Rex. "I'll bet you liked it when we did this, didn't you?" she asked Todd. She repeated their earlier performance, using her pussy to massage his cock, but with less resistance and a lot more enthusiasm. She no longer had to worry about getting too carried away. She had her hands on his stomach, and was slowly and gently gyrating on top of him, when she looked over at Todd with lust and said what they were both thinking. "You'd like me to fuck him wouldn't you? You'd like to see me stick this big dick inside me and fuck him right in front of you."

In a daze, Todd could only nod. Kathy stood up over him and Rex pointed his cock straight up, just like before, and just like before, Kathy took her time with a slow, sexy lap dance. She eased down onto him a few inches, torturing both men, and then twisted and moved back up, and then did it again. Finally, after an hour and a half of an agonizingly hot interlude, Kathy posted herself on the top of his cock, looked over at her husband, and slowly, carefully, descended downward, filling her aching tunnel the way she had wanted to all night long - all the way to the hilt. When he had fully entered her, all three released a sigh at the same time, and no one moved for a few moments. Then suddenly, Kathy was shaking uncontrollably, her eyes rolled back and she came with a force that nearly made her pass out. It took a few moments for her to collect herself, and then she got back to what she had been aching to do all night. She put her hands on his chest and started a slow, pumping rhythm, gradually building in speed. She was fucking Rex with reckless abandon when she noticed Todd moving over to try and get a better view.

Not slowing her pace down, she smiled at him. "You want to get a better view of your wife getting fucked?" she asked. Todd nodded once again.

She stood up abruptly, gave Rex a hand up. She moved the bench nearer to the bar where she had been handcuffed earlier and told Todd to sit on the bench. Then she lifted her arms up onto the bar, like they were before, and straddled the bench. Rex moved in behind her, slipped his cock into her from behind, and soon Todd had a front row seat of his wife getting pounded from behind. It was Rex's turn now to do the fucking, and he had a lot of pent up energy. He had both hands on the sides of her ass, and he was thrusting in and out of her so hard she almost couldn't hold onto the bar. Todd was close enough in his seated position to reach out and caress her breasts, which he did with one hand. The other hand was busy on his cock, and Kathy noticed.

"I think you like watching your wife get fucked, don't you?" she asked. "You like seeing his cock in your wife."

She let go of the bar and bent over at the waist, her hands coming to rest on Todd's thighs. She leaned in and gave his cock a long, slow, lick, and then she took him into her mouth. She felt Rex growing even bigger inside her, and she could tell by his increased rhythm and urgency, he was getting close. He had his hands on her waist and he was pounding her hard, and she was moaning and thrusting her mouth up and down on Todd's cock, and then, she felt it coming, first from Rex, and then from Todd, as they both had simultaneous, mind blowing orgasms.

Kathy crumpled to a heap between Todd's legs on the weight bench, and he sat there looking at her numbly. Rex moved quickly, getting dressed and then quietly leaving. Todd and Kathy sat at the bench for a long, long time.

Epilogue, Option 1

The next day, Todd met Rex for lunch.

"Last night was epic," said Todd. "You were brilliant."

"I was more than glad to help, that was the best sex I've ever had," laughed Rex. "You sure went to a lot of trouble for that. Did your bookkeeper really lose $50,000, or did you make that part up too?"

Todd smiled. "Where else do you think I'm going to find $50,000 to loan myself?"

Epilogue, Option 2

The next day, Kathy was at work, making plans for spending the $50,000 loan, when the phone rang.

"Mrs. Smith, this is Rex Stevens, I had an appointment with you to talk about a loan yesterday but I couldn't make it. I trust that my son came by and gave you the message that I would be coming by today. He told me he did, but you just can't trust that boy. He's a pathological liar."

(let me know which ending you liked best!)