Husband's Best Friend

Story Info
Wife fantasizes about husband's buddy.
4.3k words
4.27
238.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This story, unlike my other story, is mostly fictional. If you are looking for "the good stuff", it doesn't get into serious sex until close to the end of the first page. I hope you enjoy my work, and would appreciate any feedback you might have for me. I would also appreciate it if you take the time to vote for my story. Thank you!"

*********************

Since starting our family, Adam and I haven't been out much. Most of the time, it doesn't really bother us. We live in a small town where there isn't much to do anyway, and we enjoy spending time with our kids. For one weekend though, my best friend convinced us to come visit and go out to a 'real' bar. Luckily, my best friend, Harley, and Adam's best friend, Travis, both live in the same city. Grandma agreed to watch the kids over night on Saturday so we could go out and have a good time.

Adam and I split up Saturday afternoon – he went out with Travis and a couple other friends while Harley helped me go shopping for some new clothes. After we found an outfit that she said made me look like a 'sexy mama,' we went out for supper with a few more of our friends. Later we all met up again at the bar.

Adam looked stunned when he saw what I was wearing – a mini skirt, a skimpy top and high heels – definitely not my every day attire. Before he even made it over to say hello to me, I saw Travis lean in and whisper something to Adam. Adam walked over and kissed me. "You look amazing!" he exclaimed. "Even Travis said so. He can't believe you've had two kids." That certainly boosted my ego.

"Thanks," I replied. "I have to admit, I like it. I feel hot." It was still fairly early, so the bar was pretty dead. The guys had already started playing pool, so we ordered our drinks and began a round of darts. Just when I was beginning to the think the whole 'real bar' thing was a bust, the people started to pour in and the music really got going. After a few drinks, all of us were starting to be a little flirty. We were slapping each other's asses to mess each other up during our games and things like that.

I had sworn that no matter what, Harley and my other friend, Leah, were not going to get me out on the dance floor. A couple shots later, however, and I was out there – along with Travis, Adam's other friend, Ben, and Leah's friend, Dan. Adam had told me that Travis and his wife weren't getting along so well lately. In fact, she was on a trip by herself. It looked to me like Travis was enjoying the freedom for the night. He'd had quite a few drinks, too, and out on the dance floor he was getting close to all three of us women. Since Travis is a good looker, none of us minded a bit. All of sudden, Dan moved up behind me.

"You're married, right?" he asked as he leaned in close to my ear so I could hear him. I just nodded my head in the affirmative. "Cool," he said as he moved in closer, put his arm around my waist, and placed his hand on my stomach to push me back into him more. I just thought to myself, 'What the hell?' The only term I can think of is 'bump & grind' to describe the way he and I were dancing. It made me feel incredibly sexy.

The night continued that way – the alcohol flowing and casual flirting among us all. Adam and I have come a long way since we were first married. We both used to be pretty jealous, but we both know now that a little light hearted flirting isn't a big deal. Plus, we've had a couple of threesomes with other men, which have helped change both our attitudes. There's a difference between making love and having sex.

As they announced last call, we all decided we weren't ready to be done with the party. Since Travis' house was empty, we all headed over there.

Harley, Leah and I all needed to pee, and being women, we headed off in search of the bathroom together. When we found it, we could not believe the huge Jacuzzi tub in it! All three of us climbed in, fully clothed with no water, just being silly. We sat in there giggling and talking until finally, one of the men came to find us. Travis knocked on the door and we told him to come in. "HOLY SHIT! Guys, I got THREE hot women in my bathtub!" he shouted.

The other guys came rushing in, disappointed to see us all fully clothed. We joked that maybe if we had a few more drinks, we might feel the urge to take a real bath, so Travis and the others went to mix us some drinks. Unfortunately, our legs were all getting cramped, so we had to get out of the tub. Harley got out and saw the new Maxim on the counter and picked it up. "Wow, look at this," she said opening up to some article. Travis was the only guy left in the bathroom talking to us, so he stood next to her to see what she was looking at. Leah went over to the other side to see.

Being only 5'4", I got up and stood on the toilet so I could see over everyone else's shoulders. To get a better angle, I put my left foot on the edge of the large Jacuzzi tub. Shortly after doing so, I noticed that this brought me very close Travis. In fact, I was leaning on his shoulder to help hold myself steady. I could smell his cologne from where I stood. I soon realized that his hand was actually touching my thigh.

At first, I thought this must just be a coincidence. His hand wasn't moving, and scarcely more than the back of his knuckles were actually making contact. But the fact that it stayed perfectly still and in the same position, lead me to believe maybe he realized it, too. I don't think he meant for anyone, including me, to see it or notice it. Then, for just a passing moment, our eyes met. The look lasted less than a fraction of a second; no one would have ever been able to see it. In that millisecond, though, we shared our thoughts – and they were one in the same.

That brief moment in the bathroom was enough to get me going. I'd been thinking about him all night, and we'd both been flirting, in an innocent, fun sort of way. But as we both walked out of the bathroom, we realized that perhaps there was more behind it than just innocent fun. My pussy started getting wet just thinking about it. My attention quickly snapped to the fact that Adam had convinced me to lose my panties shortly before leaving the bar. I was afraid someone would start to notice the scent of my juices, particularly one of my friends. I quickly found a place to sit down and held my legs together tight.

It wasn't long before everyone started to clear out, making their ways to their cars, and eventually their homes. Adam volunteered to give a couple of them rides home. He'd quit drinking a few hours earlier, so we thought it was best for him to take them safely to their destinations. After saying our goodbyes to our friends, Adam called back to Travis and me, "Don't fall asleep before I get back!" With that, everyone hopped into their vehicles and left the house empty, except for Travis and me.

We started making small talk while waiting in the kitchen for Adam to return. We were both close to being sober, or perhaps things would have been a little different. As it was though, our conversation drifted from subject to subject. Eventually we came to the topic of Travis' relationship with his wife.

"Where is Laura, again?" I asked.

"Oh, she's gone for the next 2 weeks. Her sister is studying in Europe, so she decided to go visit. Without me. She booked the plane tickets, made all the reservations, planned it all, and got time off from work – all before even mentioning the idea to me," Travis told me.

"Wow. I can't imagine that. I would never be able to plan all that without Adam. And I wouldn't want to, really," I said.

"Yeah. I was pretty pissed off. She told me she was going about 3 weeks ago. So, I moved into the room in the basement. We basically live in the same house right now, and that's about it," he confided to me.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Travis. That's terrible. I don't even know what to say," I replied. I really did feel horrible about the whole thing. His marriage was on the rocks.

"Well, moving into the basement wasn't that big of a deal, I guess," Travis continued. "We haven't had sex in over three months anyway. And before that, it was few and far between."

"I can't believe that!" I exclaimed. I like sex. I'm beginning to think I'm the only married woman who does. I've heard more and more men saying that they go months between bedroom romps.

"Actually, she told me that if I needed it that bad, I should just go have sex with someone else. She actually said that to me! She said that as long as it's just sex, she's fine with that," he told me. I couldn't believe it. This woman had to be insane. However, she also seemed to have given me a glimmer of a hope.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't say this, but she must be nuts!" I said. "I mean first of all, why wouldn't you want to have sex, period? I like sex. It's great. It's fun. It feels good. End of story... But, why wouldn't she want to have sex with YOU?" I asked. Travis shook his head and chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks," he laughed.

"No, I'm serious, Travis," I said. "You're good looking – very good looking, honestly. And sexy. Very sexy. I hope I'm not saying more than I should, but it's the truth." I could see Travis' cheeks begin to turn red. He looked up and we locked eyes again for just a second.

"What about you? Two kids and you were the hottest woman in the bar tonight," he said.

"Oh, whatever!" I laughed as I playfully punched his arm.

"No, I'm serious, Lynn. Even ask Adam – I told him when you first walked in tonight, how hot you looked. It's amazing." It was my turn to blush. Adam had told me what Travis said shortly after my friends and I arrived at the bar, but hearing it straight from him made even more of an impact.

"Well, thanks, Travis," I said. "I try."

"It looks to me like Adam is a pretty lucky guy," Travis said. "Not only is his wife intelligent, a great mother, and incredibly hot and sexy, but she actually likes to have sex as often as he does," he laughed.

"Yeah, what can I say? I'm a regular nympho," I said jokingly.

"That's what I hear," Travis said. I looked at him curiously. Was he just joking, or had Adam told him our bedroom secrets? Travis was his best friend, after all. And, I had told my best friend all about our experiences with threesomes, so it would only be fair for Adam to share them with Travis. Just then, Adam walked back in the door.

"Hey, what've you guys been talking about all this time?" my husband inquired.

"Oh, mainly just sex," I replied, winking at Adam. I knew this would make Travis blush again, and just get Adam going. Adam loved to watch me fucking another man, or giving him head while I was being fucked... Well, really Adam loved anything to do with me and sex, to put it simply. I knew just mentioning the word sex with another guy in the room would have Adam's imagination running wild.

"Hey, now," Travis managed to spit out. "Don't get me into trouble here."

"Hell, I don't care," Adam said. "As long as I get to hear the juicy parts," he laughed. I hopped off the bar stool and walked over to the other counter to pour some more diet coke into the drink they'd mixed for me earlier. With my back turned to Travis, Adam came up behind me and said, "Besides, I've been thinking about sex all night anyway." With that he hoisted my skirt up enough to show my bare ass.

Startled, I yelled, "HEY!" and yanked my skirt back down.

"Holy shit!" Travis exclaimed.

"I told you I was going to convince her to take them off," Adam said. "Shortly before we left the bar, she came back from the bathroom and gave them to me to put in my pocket."

Although slightly embarrassed at first, it really didn't bother me too much. I've been told I have a nice ass, and I enjoy showing it off – usually by wearing tight jeans, though. I could tell Travis was embarrassed, too. He wasn't sure what to say or do. "You shouldn't do that to him, honey," I said to Adam. "He hasn't had sex in over three months. You might put him over the edge." Travis related to Adam the part of the conversation about his relationship with his wife.

"Geez. I guess I didn't realize it was that serious," Adam said after he was done. "But hey, she gave you permission to go have sex, so that can't be all bad," he said. I took the opportunity to leave the room, making my way to the bathroom. Knowing Adam's mind, I thought he might want to be alone with Travis to bring up the idea of a threesome. I couldn't be sure that it was on his mind, but I figured I'd give him the chance, whether he used it or not. I took my time in the bathroom, but when I got back to the kitchen, the conversation still hadn't progressed very far. I started to clean up a bit of the mess we had all made – throwing away empty cans and putting the glasses in the sink.

I had the feeling however, that perhaps Adam was still wanting to approach the subject of a threesome and just hadn't gotten there yet. Travis had given us his room in the basement to stay in for the night – he was going to sleep in the upstairs bedroom that he and his wife should have been sharing – so he had stripped the bed and left clean sheets down there, but hadn't put them on the bed yet. I again excused myself, this time to go make the bed.

While putting on the flat sheet I heard Travis exclaim, "HOLY SHIT!" once again. I could only assume that Adam was just now revealing our dirty little secret – our between-the-sheets meetings for three. I took my time putting the bed together, waiting for Adam to come to me, and let me know what was going on. But, that never happened, and I was freezing in the basement, so I put on my pajamas – long pants, a tank top, and I threw a sweatshirt on top of that. I made my way back up to the kitchen.

"You were supposed to take the clothesoff, not put more on," Adam said and winked at me.

"Well, you took too long," I said. "It's cold down there! And I'm tired. It's almost 4:00AM."

"Ok. I'll come to bed soon. Go get naked and get under the covers," he said. I rolled my eyes and laughed it off. I assumed that nothing was going to happen with Travis, by the way things were dragging on, so I thought it was best to make a joke of Adam's comments.

"Hurry up, then!" I said, and went back to the bedroom. I knew that all the talking would have Adam worked up, so I did get undressed before I slipped into bed. As my head hit the pillow though, sleep started to creep into my thoughts. 'If he doesn't get his ass down here soon, he'll just be shit out of luck,' I thought to myself. Just then I heard two sets of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'd better find you guys a couple more blankets," I heard Travis saying. "It gets pretty cold down here." 'Damn.' I thought to myself.

"Can we turn on the light?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm not sleeping yet," I said. Adam and Travis came into the room. Travis started digging in the closet. Adam left to go use the bathroom. Travis emerged from the closet with a couple of blankets and threw them on top of the bed. Then, out of nowhere, he launched himself on top of me – with the all the blankets between us – in a big belly flop. All I could do was laugh – that hard, forced laugh when all the air is being squished out of you, but you can't fight back and just have to giggle. We heard the door to the bathroom open. Travis rolled off of me and put his finger to his lips.

"Shhhhh," he whispered. Then he crawled into the bed next to me and piled the extra blankets on top of himself trying to make it look like just a heap of blankets. I had to laugh. It was so juvenile, but fun, anyway. Then I realized he was lying under all the covers – which meant he was right next to my naked body. Just then Adam walked back into the room.

"Where'd Travis..." he stopped in mid sentence, when he actually saw the enormous 'pile' of blankets. "Oh," he laughed. Then he looked down at the rumpled pile of pajamas lying on the floor next to my side of the bed. He lifted a corner of the covers enough to see that I was indeed naked. "Hey, uh, Travis," Adam started, trying not to laugh out loud. "You do realize that my wife is naked, don't you?" Travis sat upright in a flash.

"What? No way! I thought you were kidding!" Travis said in disbelief. "I'm sorry," he said as he started to try to carefully get out of the bed without revealing my naked body.

"Just stay there," Adam said as he shut off the light and took of his clothes, leaving his underwear. "She said she was cold, help me warm her up. It's ok. We're all adults." With that he crawled in on my side of the bed pushing me over to the middle.

"No, no... I couldn't – she's your wife for crying out loud," Travis was saying.

"Seriously, it's OK," Adam said. "Youknow I don't mind, and I don't think Lynn does either. Do you, honey?" Adam asked.

"No, I could really use the body heat," I replied. I could tell that Travis wanted to join us; but he needed some reassurance. Otherwise, he would have never crawled into the bed in the first place – whether I was clothed or not.

"Well, ok, I guess," he shrugged as he got back under the covers, trying not to get close enough to touch me. We started to make idle conversation for a while, although Adam's hands were anything but idle underneath the covers. I was lying with my back against his chest. First he began playing with my breasts, and then moved his hand down across my flat stomach, making his way to my pussy. Travis knew something was going on – probably because my breathing had gotten so heavy. The conversation had turned to sex once again, and as Adam used his fingers to play with my clit, a soft moan escaped my lips. I could feel my pussy dripping with anticipation.

"Laura told you that you could have sex with someone else, right? As long as it was just sex," Adam said to Travis.

"Y-yeah," Travis stumbled. He had turned onto his side to make more room in the bed and was facing Adam and me.

"Well, she gave you the OK," Adam said. "I'm giving you the opportunity."

"No, no," Travis said. "It's just not right. She's your wife." He started to turn like he was going to get out of the bed.

"I know she's my wife," Adam replied. "And I want you to fuck her.She wants you to fuck her." He pulled the covers down off of my naked body, revealing me in the soft light coming in through the door from the other room. Adam leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Tell him you want him. Show him."

Travis' eyes were locked on Adam's hand rubbing my pussy. I moved over and leaned up on one arm so I could whisper in Travis' ear. "I want you. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock in my wet pussy. I'm going to make you feel sooo good. I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before."

I let my lips trail across his jaw line to his mouth. As I reached his lips he leaned in to kiss me. Adam pulled his hand away from me as Travis slid his hand down my back and grabbed my ass. He pushed me on to my back, still kissing me, and playing with my breasts.

Adam moved down between my legs and began using his tongue to tease my eager pussy. Adam is so good at making me cum with his tongue – and I was so worked up already – that it was all I could do not to cum. I didn't want to cum so soon, but Adam knew that, too, and was doing his best to keep me just teetering on the edge.

I slid my hand up Travis' shirt and gently pressed my fingertips into his back as I pulled my hand back down. I moved around to the front and slipped my fingers into his waistband. Travis kissed down my neck until he made his way to my breasts and started nibbling. I managed to get his pants unbuttoned, but then needed help to get him out of them. He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head, then slid his pants and underwear off, revealing his hard cock.

12