All Comments on 'Husband's Best Friend'

by SweetAss21

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Story

The story seemed very mechanical, not sexy.

I also didnt like that you thru in the fact they had prior threesomes because it took away the sexy emotional drama of the first time.

Some of your reasons for them doing it are contrived and dont need to be. Example no sex in three months, or wife told him to have sex with someone else. Its sounds better if he is just a horny guy that gets caught up in a sexy moment instead of long winded lame reasons why its okay for him to have sex with someone else.

I enjoyed some of the playfull seduction parts, they were great. Like the light touch on the thigh in the bathroom, the general flirtations. Even the jumping in bed with her as a joke. These were all playful sexy moments the friends shared that lead to the crossing of lines.

Pretty good and better then your first. Keep writing

Jackie

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I thought this was a nice story

It showed a couple, who loved each other, sharing with another person. There wasn't any humiliation or degredation. It was just good, nasty sex. Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Something missing for me

In many stories there is a passion evident between the words and in the words. I read this story twice, looking for the something that felt missing. It was/is the passion. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome!!!

freaking seductive

skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Again

You deleted my first comment for reasons which I fully understand, but I still want to say how much I enjoyed the story. I thought it was excellent, especially for a fairly new author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NO NEED TO TELL

At the beginning you said "the story if mostly fictional".Readers don't realy want to here that.It is a bad start to a story.This may seem crude,but I think if the fellow that you were having sex with had a much larger cock than your husband it would have made this story much more erotic.

wagoneer88wagoneer88almost 19 years ago
A healthy attitude

Here is a story about a wife and husband who like to have sex, and like to add variety to their sex life by sharing it with a third person. That's a turn-on for them, and a turn-on for the third person, too.

It's a pity that, in our uptight pseudoChristian society, stories like this, about good healthy happy sex, can't be published in Good Housekeeping or Shape

SweetAss, if the stories are based on what is happening in your real life, you are in for a long and happy marriage.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
What are best friends for?

Adam and travis shared Travis why to the max. Each got a hole to fuck and she enjoyed the way they shared her body.

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 19 years ago
Sex not Love

Great exciting story. I like that Adam & Lynn know the difference between fantastic sex and love. They are having fantastic erotic sex, what could be more exciting than having a 3some. Just about everyman alive had dream and fantasized about that, Sweetass you wrote this story just as most men would love doing it with the woman he loved. Great job and I bet your hubby was excited reading it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy as hell but...

I was going to comment on your revelation that this was fiction and then saw someone else already had, have to agree with them it slightly decreased the intensity of an otherwise pretty good story. It actually seemed so real, and a great line "...our dirty little secret, our between-the-sheets meetings for three." Love itelligent sluts, SweetAss, good girl.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not good

I didn't finish reading the story and I rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

I finished reading the story and I rated it a 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

DWORNOUTCOCK, you never read stories, you just get off the only way you know how and make these pathetic comments on every story and belittle the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
(* * * *)

I am s sucker for erotic stories where the wife is willing to explore, to experience something new, to try other cocks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have the hots for my best buddy's blond busty hotty wife; i fantasize they have invited me for a threesome

My best buddy's wife has a very, very nice ass too...

She is a knockout, a KO!

I honestly do not want to steal his wife from him; i just want him to share her with me once in a blue moon.

Shit happens but good stuff happens too.

Dreaming about your best buddy's wife can not cause any harm to anybody. On the contrary, that's how i recharge my batteries.

Women who are as sexy as my best buddy's wife should have the right to have 2 lawful husbands at a time: one full-time permanent, the other one either part-time casual or full-time permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*****! LYNN IS A KEEPER. ADAM IS A VERY VERY LUCKY GUY. TRAVIS MUST HAVE THOUGHT HE HAD DIED & GONE TO HEAVEN.

SweetAss21 is a good writer.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Mmf equals cuck and whore story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous