Husband's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with his equipment. I wiggled my head over to the side of the bed and pulled his cock into my mouth. It was a struggle for him to stay standing as I slid my tongue down the underside of his shaft and gently sucked on his balls. I ran my tongue back up and again took in as much of his member as I could.

"Do you want to feel her cum around you?" Adam asked Travis. Just hearing him say it sent a shiver through me.

"Fuck yeah," Travis replied. Adam turned us around so that he was lying on his back with me on top of him, in the sixty-nine position.

"Fuck her doggie style," Adam said. I started to suck Adam's cock as I felt Travis beginning to slide his cock into my hot, dripping pussy. As he started to pump in and out of me, Adam found my clit with his tongue and began flicking and sucking it. The feeling was incredible; my pussy was filled by one man's cock, while the other was licking me to orgasm. Both guys were reaping the rewards of my pleasure. I sucked Adam's cock deep into my throat as I moaned around it. I squeezed my pussy around Travis' cock as I rocked my ass back to meet his thrusts.

It wasn't long before I had an amazing orgasm, and as my body shuddered, I bucked against Travis' body, slamming my ass against him, trying to get his cock as deep into me as I could. I bobbed my head up and down, using my lips, tongue and hand to make Adam cum.

I could feel them both getting close, and as Travis buried his cock in my pussy, I pulled Adam deep into my mouth. I felt Travis getting close, as his thrusting grew faster and more intense. As I felt the first blast of Travis' cum, I pulled Adam into my mouth until the head of his cock hit the back of my throat, which sent him over the edge as well. They both moaned and pumped until there was nothing left. We all collapsed onto the bed, our chests heaving with our heavy breathing.

I broke the silence. "Wow," I said. "I am one well-fucked woman." We all laughed.

"That was incredible," Travis said

"Even though we've had threesomes, we've wanted to do that for a long time, and it's never quite happened. It was awesome," Adam said. I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and when I came back, the bed was made up again and the guys were both wearing shorts. "Get in," Adam said. "I know you've always said it would be nice just to sleep between two men, too, so we're going to make that fantasy come true tonight, too."

"Do I get to put on my pajamas?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Absolutely not," Adam said. "How can we wake you up in interesting ways if you have clothes on?" I crawled into bed, one man on either side of me. I kissed them both good night – although it was well into morning.

And as promised, I was awakened very interestingly, several hours later.

12