Hutch's Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

He laid down his knife and fork, "That's a great way to put it. I love you, Lorna and yes, my dear wife, I would feel incomplete without you in my life." Hutch then picked up his glass of wine, raised it and slightly tipped it toward her. Smiled, then took a sip.

She raised her to meet his toast, took a sip and sat the glass back down. Then in little over a whisper, "Oh Normie? I've felt so alone in these last couple of weeks, so alone. I feel like I've been in an ice cold hell. So alone, separated from all of those I love. Oh how I do love you, my dear husband, now I know, I really truly know how much I do love you... Ah, I want to tell you something, ah something I don't even want to tell a counselor, ah... This stays with only you and I... Okeh?"

"Sure, OK. Your secrets are safe with me."

"I came home that mornin' after I gave Paul my resignation. He had told me that he talked to you and Jeremy about the two lawsuits. Ah well, I just went out and sat in the gazebo and cried and cried. Then the next day when I came to you office building to try to finish my plan of action. I was so scared to face you, so ashamed of myself. I sat in my car for a long time, afraid that you wouldn't even want to see me, let alone talk to me. I thought that if you wouldn't take me back, I would just go buy a bottle of sleeping pills and end it. I just was not gonna spend one more night in our bed without you there with me. I ah..."

Not at all prepared to hear what she had just said, Hutch placed his knife and fork back down on his plate. Reaching out he took both of her hands in his, "Oh Lorna, my dear Lorna. I was not aware that we had pushed you that far. I'm so sorry. I love you way to much to hear that you came to that point." It sent shivers up his back to think that he might have lost her over this whole affair.

"Oh Norm, I love you too. But, it was my own stupid decisions that brought me to that place in life. I feel so gullible, so naive, so stupid. Then, Tuesday I had lunch with Jenny. She told me about you and Barb Johnson. Oh gawd, Normie. It hurt so bad. Then I realized how much I had hurt you. It still hurts a lot, so it must still hurt you, too. Jeremy told me how you had our home and Ken's condo bugged for video and audio. So, you know exactly what stupid things I did and said. I acted the slut, Normie. A total slut. Tim and Randy were very right for reaming me out. An' Oh Normie, I ah, I almost brought Kathy down with me. Oh Normie..." she whined, gripping his hands tighter.

Still grasping her hands and looking her in the eyes, he said, "Ah, Yes, I do forgive you. Ah, Barb was so ashamed the next morning. She doesn't want to be a home wrecker and I sure didn't do it for revenge or anything similar to that. I would never do that to you or Barb. But, Lorna? Suffice to say, it was a one time thing. But, listen carefully, because I need to tell you this, then we can work on putting all of it behind us. And, my dear wife, what I am going to tell you also stays between you and I.. Let me begin with mentioning that we had our worst argument that morning. I felt that it was worse than the night I walked out of our home. When I was there with Barb, I thought that there was a good chance that you would try to go through with the divorce. Also, I felt that you might be trying to replace me with Ken. So, ah well, this must stay between us. But Lorna? I looked at her as a potential replacement for you..."

Lorna felt like she had just been hit hard in her chest. Her heart skipped a couple of beats, the color drained from her face. She felt faint and could hardy breathe. Again, she found herself fighting for words. She stumbled and stuttered, "Ah, ah, mah, my ah, my repla, ah, replacement?!? Ah, ah..." She knew that Barb was near the same age as Ken. However, what Lorna now knew about him, she realized that Barb operated on a much higher plane than Ken. That yes, Barb was the only viable candidate for her replacement. The realization that she came way to close to losing everything important to her and only having a bunch of money to show for it was now coming home to roost. Money that Hutch didn't really need and would most likely replace in a relatively short period of time. She also realized that Ken had risked nothing. That the slut road that she had literally crawl off of would lead to early fifties loneliness and possibly some incurable STD. At fifty years old she would most likely look like she was in her mid-sixties. With full eye contact, she laced her fingers into his and tightened her grip. However, she remained at a loss for words.

Noting how it was effecting her, he said, "I tell you this because I know that you know me well enough to know that I do very little on impulse. Granted, I did not go to Barb's house to take her to bed. However, when I arrived she was just beginning to prepare supper. So, I took her boys out in the back yard and we threw the football around. They are already catching on to what to do with it. Ah, Lorna? I love you more than life itself. But, it's got to go both ways and lately I really doubted the feeling was mutual."

Knuckles turning white from gripping her husband's hands, Lorna remained speechless. However, an urge to kill one Ken Burns was becoming stronger by the second.

Both finished with their meal, he said, in a loving tone, "Now, listen to me, my dearest wife. The only wife I've ever had and will ever have. We have both taken some giant steps to the center and met each other half way. I have rearranged some of the areas at the top of my practice so I can be home everyday during the week between four and five in the afternoon. Also, I will be home on the weekends. Annd, as soon as we can find reservations, I would like to take a couple of weeks off and go on a cruise." He paused, she was smiling, but tears were rolling down her cheeks. He used his napkin to dry her tears. "Anyway my dear, I think the time for words is over. It is time for action. What else are you wearing under that dress? I know you don't have on any panties..." He blew out the candle and rose the both of them to their feet, "I think you should leave that dress here." He released her hands and stepped around the table toward her.

"Ah, ah, I well, I ah, Normie?? I'll be naked!"

Noticing that she had only taken a few sips from her glass of wine, whispered, "Hummm, just the way I want my wife right now, cold sober and naked." He stepped around behind her and ran the zipper down her back. As he pushed the dress off her shoulders, he kissed her on the neck and nibbled at her earlobe. Leaving her neck, he moved to her shoulder as the dress found her ankles. He brought up his left hand and captured her right breast. Then, with his right hand he brought up her right hand. Returning to her earlobe with his tongue, he whispered into her ear, "Tomorrow we will go out and find one of those bands for me. It will serve to remind both of us of our renewed commitment to each other. However, I sincerely doubt that I will get a tattoo."

Lorna leaned her head back onto his shoulder and turned toward him, chuckled, then whispered, "As you wish, my husband, my lover, my everything..."

Hutch scooped up his wife in his arms and carried her up to the bedroom. As they made their way, she whispered in his ear, "Normie? If I ever do anything stupid as that ever again, wail on my bare behind, smack me around some..Just don't ever leave me. If you do... I just know, without a doubt, I'll just lie down an' die..."

"I'll remember that. From now on, only death do us part, my dear." he said as they approached the bedroom. He had only heard reports from Roz and Freddie about the remodel. So, he didn't know what to expect. The double doors stood wide open, so he was able to walk straight through them with Lorna in his arms. He stopped about ten feet into the room. With her still in his arms, he did a full circle, thinking, "I could not have picked better colors myself and the style of the furniture works with it all. Looks like we will be spending quite a bit of time in here, not simply sleeping, either." He allowed her legs to slipped back down to the floor. and then drew her close to him, and said "Very nice, m'lady, very nice. Comfortable, looks like a place where I can bring my wife and screw her lights out." . With a sexy smile, Lorna began unbuttoning his shirt. She purred, "Like my tat says, it's all your property. I have that jelly you asked me to buy over on the night stand. Ah, I read the label. So, ah you, my lover, can stick that thing anywhere you want, as often as you want. Anyway, it's all yours. Somethin' I guess I lost sight of somewhere along the line, here recently. But, I kin see clearly, now." She paused to push his shirt off his shoulders, then continued, "As the sole owner of this here body, mind and heart, you are the only one with access. I no longer have the authority to allow anybody even a handshake." Now, down to his underwear, he gathered her into his arms and gave her another deep kiss.

Hutch carried his wife over to their king size playground-bed and into the sixty nine position. Something they had done often early in their marriage. However, they had not done it at all in the last twelve or fifteen years. It brought her to an orgasm that caused her body to shudder. He rolled her over onto her back, pushed her knees up toward her chest and shoved a folded pillow under her hips. He then penetrated her, burying his cock to the hilt on the first stroke. She wrapped her arms around him a squealed, "Oh yeah, Norman! Fuck this dumb broad! Reclaim your woman, fuck meee, fuck me hard, pound that pussy." He did not think that the word "fuck" was even in her vocabulary. However, here she was shouting it. Just before an orgasm flooded over her, she purred, "It's all yours, oh yeah and it fits, it fills me up. Oh gawd, it feels so good, Oh yeah, Ohhh yeah, here it comes..." With that she went into a wild orgasm. Getting him off about the time she hit her crescendo.

He rolled off to her side, then onto his back. With a little groan, she stretched out her legs, rolled over to him. Placed one arm across his chest and one leg over his hips. When they had caught their breathe, she whispered, "Normie? My dear husband? Ah, I ah, I have somethin' to tell you about Ken..." She went on to tell him what she had told Jenny. Then she wrapped it up with, "But darlin', with Ken, ah well, he's just not half the lover that you are! He's not as big an' he just doesn't fill me up like you do. I had one little insignificant orgasm with him. It wasn't anything near what we just had. You ah, ah, Oh Normie? You just know what ta do ta me an', an' you're just better equipped than he is..."

Hutch laughed out loud for the first time in six or eight weeks. He pulled her to him so her breast pushed into his chest. The he said, "I love you, Lorna Jean, I really do love you.. However, listen to me... You are not a slut or a dumb broad. You are my beautiful, smart, capable wife who simply had some lapses in judgement and made some very poor decisions."

Smiled and purred, "Thank you, my big, broad shouldered, well strung, Oh so handsome, so successful husband..."

With that his fingers found her ticklish spots and quickly had her giggling and wreathing around on the bed. Then he rolled onto his back and said, "Suck it up, Lorna Jean. Time for another round." She wasted no time in licking him clean. Then sucking him up hard and ready.

He rose to his knees and said, "OK, m'lady. On your hands and knees right here on the bed. Hutch grabbed the K-Y jelly and came around behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy, to the hilt in one stroke.

"Ugh, ugh." She grunted, as he pounded her pussy, "Ugh yeah, ram it in your property. Fuck me good. Stick it, ugh, ugh, where ever you want, ugh, ugh."

He squeezed some jelly onto his fingers and as he pounded her pussy, he worked one finger into her ass. She gasped, knowing what was coming. He then worked a second finger into her anal opening, past the first knuckle, then another finger. Bracing herself for the anticipated pain, She whimpered, with a bit of reluctance in her voice, "Anywhere you want to stick it, ugh, ugh, It's all, ugh, yours..." He withdrew from her pussy and drew his fingers out of her ass. Applied some more jelly to her anal opening and rammed his cock in to replace his fingers.

She gave him a little yelp but he kept pushing until he was in to the hilt, thinking, "I sort of wish I had this on video. I'd be tempted to send a copy to Ken." Since her ass was tighter than a virgin pussy, she squealed and screamed, then just moaned. It didn't take long for Hutch to go off deep in her bowls.

She collapsed onto her belly and he lay down beside her. When he had caught his breath, he whispered, "That was different."

She looked at him, smiled and said, "Yeah, it was. It didn't hurt near as much as I thought it would. In fact, it felt nice there at the end. It's yours now. Do it there as often as you want...."

He chuckled, "I think that's enough for tonight. Let's take a shower and get some sleep. But my dear, the first one awake tomorrow wakes the other in some erotic manner..."

In the shower they soaped each other. Then, he drew her close and allowed the warm water to flow over their bodies. Her arms wrapped around her husband and her breasts pushed against his chest, Lorna asked, "Normie? Who all saw me naked an' doin' it with Ken?"

His arms wrapped around her, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead and said, "Nobody but me. One of our first meetings Dr. Watkins brought the subject up. We all agreed that we didn't care about Ken. But you, my dear wife? Yeah, we cared. So, we put Freddie in charge of the videos and Roz in charge of audio. Since Saturday afternoon, when Freddie noticed a nude scene coming on he would start making a file that he could turn into a DVD. The he would reduce the screen to the lower left hand corner. He would give me the DVD and delete everything else. And, I might add, when Freddie deletes something from a computer and/or the internet, it is deleted, completely."

She looked up at him with a little smile. But, a tear still rolled down her cheek, "I totally disrespected you and our marriage. I so selfishly, so self-centered, not caring about who I hurt. But you, there you are, looking out for me and my self respect. Now, I really know how much you love me. Many men would have kicked me to the curb, drug me through a nasty divorce and plastered those videos all over the internet. But, not my husband. He loves and respects his wife way to much to do that. It's going to take me a long time to live up to the way you've handled this whole mess."

Hutch tipped his head back and laughed, then said, "Oh m'lady, don't sell yourself short. Yes, I love you very much and yes, my respect for you was badly damaged. However, certainly not beyond repair."

She placed her forehead on his chest, "There's a silver lining in those nasty dark clouds. It has reminded me of how much I love you and shown me how much you love me. Also, it has reminded us how much our kids care and love us. They could have just stood by and watched. Then gone on with their own lives."

After their shower together, both still nude, they lay in bed, under the covers. As they ran their fingers over each others body, whispering, giggling and laughing, Kathy returned home early, from her slumber party. She noticed the two plates and wine glasses on the kitchen table. Hearing voices upstairs, she suspected that her mother had brought Ken back into their home. Before she called her father and brothers, she decided to verify her suspicions. She peaked into the bedroom and noticed her mother in bed with another person and exclaimed, "Mother!?!" Kathy was about to read her mom the riot act when her father looked up and said, "Hi precious!"

"Daddy?!?" she squealed. Then, the high school senior did something that she had not done since she was seven or eight years old. Kathy jumped into bed in between her parents. She could smell the sex, "Humm, smells like you two have been making up for lost time..."

As her father tickled his daughter, Lorna asked her, "Why are you home so early? I thought you said you would be home tomorrow?"

When Hutch allowed Kathy to settle down, she answered her mother. "Ahh, you know we were over at Lorrie Hamilton's house in the basement, having fun. Just five girls that have known each other since we were kids. Anyway, about nine thirty or ten, Lorrie's parents went to bed. Then three boys showed up and all they wanted to do was make out and get some head. I had rode over there with Heidi Thompson. Her parents are in a nasty divorce. With all the shit going on around here and my screw up Monday, well, I just didn't want to be involved in that kind of stuff right now. So, we just left and came home." She rolled over to the other side of her father, "So? You guys back together? For good?"

"Yes, my dear." Her mother replied, "The divorce will be withdrawn on Monday. I talked to Randy today and he will call Tim. I thought it would be a neat surprise for you tomorrow. But yes, your daddy is back for good. I'm going to do everything that I can to make sure of that."

Monday Morning - Fourth week

Mid-morning found Lorna in her former office, filling the last box with her personal items. Ken strolled in the office extruding his usual level of overconfidence and said, "Packing it up, huh? I'd heard you had resigned. Tried to call you a couple of times. I thought maybe we could get together...Maybe sit an' talk over a cup o' coffee?"

Lorna cut him off, "No Ken, never gonna happen. My husband moved back in Friday evening and he reclaimed his property. Took it all..." She patted her behind. "Annd Ken, I mean he got it all, several times. Also, I should mention that he is the only one that will ever get it from me for the rest of my life. Truth of the matter is, he can stick that thing in me anywhere, anytime as often as he wants. Also, there's something else I just have to mention. This last weekend I realized that Norman is better equipped than you, and certainly the superior lover." Ken's continence dropped, immediately. Lorna could not help but notice the loss of confident smile and slump of his shoulders. He stuck his hands into his pockets and turning to leave, "Oh Ken? One more thing." Lorna said with a big smile, "My husband said that if I ran into you today, that I should tell you, 'thanks for the wake up call.'" If there was anything left of his ego, that drained it. However, she just couldn't leave it at that. As the dejected Ken, again started to try walk out of the office, she said, "Hey, Tidewater boy? Enjoy Arizona!"

After a meeting with Jeremy and Hutch, Paul had told Ken that he either take a job as a principal at an elementary school in the Phoenix area of Arizona, or be fired. Paul made it clear to Ken that if he didn't go to Arizona, that he would find it very hard to gain employment in government, or the corporate world. Ken was there that day to pick up the information on his new position. Paul informed him that he was to report to new his employer on the following Monday morning.

As Lorna left her office, she stopped by the desk of one of the ladies working in the front office, "Well Debbie, I thought I'd stop by and say goodbye.."

"Oh Lorna why do you haveta leave? They've canned Ken, or sent him to Siberia. How ever you want to look at it. We all really like having you here."

"It's what my husband wants. I want our marriage to come back together and this is one of my steps to the center. He has made some big steps I know were not easy for him. However, we have promised each other to work real hard to make it stronger than before Ken."

"OK Lorna, I guess that makes it all worth it."

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers