Hutch's Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

One of the young attorneys said, "Yeah, your are very right, there. Those two ran Beth Meyers out of town just for taking Lorna's case."

After a few more speeches, the dance band cranked up the music. Hutch rose, took his bride by the hand and led her out onto the dance floor. The first dance was rather slow. He gathered his wife into his arms and as they swayed to the music he said, "You did a fantastic job on your speech tonight, my dear."

Lorna looked up at her husband and whispered, "That's because I have a superb speech writer who also happens to be the love of my life. He even coached me through the preparation. I felt good, confident in its delivery. Thank you, Norm."

"I love you, Lorna."

"I love you, too. I will never stray away from you, again. Not ever..."

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers