Hybrid Chronicles: Toby and Mason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you feel good." Mason kissed Toby, stroking his hair.

"You feel good too." Toby proved this with a ribbit.

"God I love it when you croak." Mason kissed Toby again. Toby blushed and Mason began moving in his ass, making him blush harder. Toby and Mason soon fell into the rhythm of pure sex.

"I love you, Toby." Mason whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, Mason." Toby leaned up to kiss Mason as he thrust in and out of his ass. He fell back onto the ground and enjoyed the thorough fucking Mason was giving him. He had handfuls of leaves between his fingers as Mason pumped in and out of him.

"Mason, I can't last much longer." He panted.

"Wait for me, love." Mason kissed him. Toby arched his back as he tried to keep from cumming as Mason went in and out of him. Mason moaned and bit down into Toby's neck as he filled his ass with cum. Toby grunted and coated their stomachs with his own seed. The couple collapsed as Mason's soft cock slipped from Toby's ass. Toby panted softly.

"God, I should have done that that first night together..." He laughed.

"I don't know, I kind of liked the wait. Made it much hotter in the end." He laughed and wrapped an arm around Toby.

"Mason...." Toby sat up suddenly.

"What?" Mason looked around, wondering if Toby had heard something.

"I... I think I'm starting to see..." Toby trailed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *******************

Toby saw several spots of color and light. He didn't think seeing random shades of something could be so beautiful. It had been awhile since he had gone blind, but to see again was amazing. He couldn't see very clearly but it was getting better by the second. The fading light of what Toby deemed to be the afternoon was hurting his head, but he wouldn't stop looking. In front of him he saw a tan blob with streaks of black in it. He held his hand out and touched the soft fur he knew belong to Mason.

"Toby? You can see?" Mason spoke.

"Kind of... It's all blurry." Toby rubbed his eyes. Mason gently pushed his hands away.

"Don't touch them, you could do more harm than good." Toby's eyes watered as his vision returned slowly. He looked down and saw the webbing on his hands had grown thicker within the time they had been at the river.

"How well can you see?" Mason asked.

"Not that great. Just a few colors and some blurry shapes... I can't tell the distance of anything." Toby said, moving his hand out and touching Mason when it seemed like he was miles away.

"Maybe it will get better..." Mason said hopefully. He was crouched in front of Toby on his knee's, holding his tadpole's hand.

"Can I get in the water again?" Toby asked, he felt uncomfortable and felt so much safer in the cool flowing water of the river.

"Sure, here." Mason stood up and helped Toby stand. Toby looked down at the brown blob that was the ground as he walked. He saw the vague outline of tree roots in the dirt and stepped over them.

"Good, good." Mason mumbled. He reached the water and wasted no time in sliding into the cool liquid. It felt better now that he was in the water naked.

"Mason, come in." He begged, wanting to share it with his lover. Mason seemed to hesitate.

"Okay..." He stepped in, bare feet on the rocks that formed the bed of the river. He only went up to his knee's before stopping.

"Please?" Toby begged. Mason sighed. "You don't want to." He frowned.

"It's not that, you know I want to share this with you. But every one of my bat instincts is telling me water is bad. It's like me asking you to hang from a tree branch." Mason sighed again. Toby thought that sounded unappealing. Unless it were a rainforest branch. That sounded perfectly fine.

"I understand." He said, though he thought he would hang from a tree branch if Mason asked him to. He heard Mason splash in the water and felt the large arms around him, the leathery skin enfolding him. He smiled. "You came in."

"I did." He kissed Toby's back. He swiped his hand down Toby's stomach, cleaning off the cum that was still stuck there. Toby turned around in his arms and kissed him.

"Thank you." He whispered. Mason smiled and nuzzled the top of Toby's head. Night had fallen now and the sounds of frogs and crickets filled the air.

"Your brothers and sisters are talkative tonight." Mason smiled, enjoying being free.

"Apparently, so are yours." Toby said, as a bat squealed and flew over head.

"Man, is that what I sound like? I'm annoying as hell." He laughed as the bat chirped and flapped away.

"No, your voice is just a hair deeper." Toby giggled and laid his head against Mason's chest. He loved the feeling of the cooling water rushing over them as they floated gently in the small pool that the rocks had made in the otherwise running water.

"It's getting cold, you know I'd love to sit here with you, but I'm freezing my ears off." Toby felt Mason's ears twitch next to his head. He laughed and began climbing to the bank of the river, with Mason close behind.

"We should be safe here for tonight, if they haven't gone looking for us already they will in the morning. We have to move early and find someplace farther away." Mason said. Toby heard him climbing the large tree they had been near since they got there.

"Okay. Can we stick to the river though? I like being able to swim, and it gives us water to drink...and it's nice here." Toby looked around with fuzzy eyes that had grown worse with the arrival of night.

"Of course. I'd like that too. After awhile they won't stalk us up the river. They'll probably assume we went west, towards the city." Mason said. Toby heard him up in the tree now and saw a black fuzzy arm reach down. He stretched his own hand out and missed Mason's at first, but found it the second time. Mason pulled him up into the tree and positioned him so he was against the trunk and close to Mason.

"Maybe in the morning, my vision will be better." Toby thought out loud.

"Hopefully." Toby heard Mason settle and try to drift off.

"Maybe...I'll be able to see you." Toby said. He saw the fuzzy yellow dots appear as Mason opened his eyes.

"Amen to that." Mason kissed him once more and got settled in. Soon, the night air was filled with the sounds of chirping crickets and a snoring bat.

****************** ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mason woke up and looked down at Toby who was asleep in his arms still. It looked as if the sun had just risen not more than an hour ago but it was already bothering his light sensitive eyes. He yawned and stretched as best he could in the tree. He felt safer up here than he ever did on the ground. Toby yawned and rolled over, trying to scoot closer to Mason than he already was. His leg caught on a branch protruding from the one they were already sitting on and he nearly fell. He let out a frightened croak and Mason caught him quickly, lowering him to the ground before jumping down himself.

"Jesus Christ. I miss the rafters." Toby frowned and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked. Toby suddenly froze and just stared at him.

"Toby?" Mason asked again, worried. Toby stretched out a hand and touched the side of Mason's face.

"Mason..." Tears filled his eyes and he began smiling.

"Toby...? Can...can you see me?" Mason gave a small smile, hopeful.

"Yes!" Toby put his hands on either side of Mason's face and cried.

"Hope you're not too disappointed..." Mason smiled shyly.

"Not at all, you're much better than a blackish tan blur." Toby laughed, tears falling from his face.

"Glad you approve." Mason smiled, showing his pointed teeth. The ones Toby loved to feel on his neck and lips as they kissed.

"Not everything is quite as clear though." Toby squinted, looking around them.

"But you can see me?" Mason frowned.

"Yeah..."

"What about the tree?" Mason asked. The tree was only a few feet behind him.

"Uh, kind of...." Toby squinted.

"Huh... I guess you're nearsighted..." Mason mumbled.

"It's better than no sighted in my opinion." Toby smiled. Holding onto Masons shoulder.

"I'm so happy." Mason lifted Toby up and spun him around.

"Hey, don't be squeezing the tadpoles!" Toby smiled. His face suddenly dropped and looked serious. "Can I see one?" Toby asked, truth be told he had never actually seen a live Tadpole.

"Uh, let me see." Mason turned around and walked ankle deep into the water. He dipped his hand in and after missing a few times, managed to catch one of the nearly grown tadpoles.

"Here." Mason walked back up the bank, cupping his hand in a bowl shape. Toby got closer and got Mason's hands only a few inches from his face. The tiny creature was just as Mason had described them. The green and black spotted babies were round with a long tail trailing behind them. The tiny black eyes showed fear and the chest heaved as it breathed.

"It looks so scared."

"He'll get over it, I'll put him back in a bit." Mason stroked the smooth belly of the tadpole. The creature wiggled until it flipped itself over on it's back, revealing two tiny hardly formed legs .

"See, it's getting late in the season. I'm sure we could find some with full back legs now." Mason smiled. Toby smiled and reached out a finger, touching the smooth pale belly of the tadpole.

"We should get moving." Mason said. He gently placed the tadpole back into the water and it swam off quickly, only a gray black blur to Toby, which soon disappeared into the similar colored rocks of the river.

"Okay." Toby said. Mason stretched and for the first time Toby saw the thin leathery wings that were pink and filled with veins when Mason stretched them with his back towards the sun.

"Where are we going?" Toby asked.

"I don't know... I guess we'll just follow the river." Mason smiled.

"Do you know where it goes?"

"Uh...nope." Mason smiled. Toby laughed.

"So...we follow the trail!" Mason pointed off into the distance, going upstream.

"What trail?"

"The trail we blaze!" Mason shouted.

"You watched that movie too?" Toby asked.

"Fuck, I lived for that movie. I always told my parents that one day i would find Eldorado." Mason smiled.

"And did you ever?" Toby asked, as they started walking.

"I like to think so."

"Oh yeah? Do you plan on sharing this wealth?" Toby asked, looking at the blurs of shapes and colors around him.

"Hmmmm, well I can't."

"And why is that?" Toby frowned.

"Because, the city of gold just happens to be a man." Mason smiled. "And I don't share well with others." He winked.

"Oh yeah? A man huh?"

"Yep."

"Who is this golden man."

"Well.. He's kind of short. But pretty. He has webbed hands and feet, and makes the most adorable ribbit when you do this." Mason turned around suddenly and nipped at his neck. Not expecting it, Toby let out a loud ribbit, before giggling.

"Cheater I wasn't ready!" Toby pushed him.

"Well, are you ready now?" Mason asked.

"Yes." Toby nodded. Mason nibbled on his neck again. Toby fought to keep the ribbit in his chest but failed when Mason moved up to his ear. Mason giggled and Toby punched his shoulder. They walked silently for awhile, Mason leading Toby by his hand.

"Mason?" Toby asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that tadpole had a family?"

"I don't know." Mason shrugged.

"What if he didn't? What if we just put him back into a world full of things that want to eat tadpoles? What if he swam off, just to be eaten by some jack ass fish?" Toby wondered.

"Well... The world can be like that sometimes I guess." Mason sounded sad. "But it doesn't have to be. Maybe he'll find a nice rock to hide under until he has legs and little frog hands. His tail will fall off and he'll be a handsome toad." Mason smiled.

"And then something will eat him?" Toby rolled his eyes.

"Maybe, or maybe he'll be one bad ass toad and meet a lovely sexy toad who'll sweep him off his feet and they'll get married and live happily ever after." Mason said.

"But it doesn't always end like that." Toby frowned.

"No, but I have a feeling that this little tadpole will get a happy ending." Mason wrapped his fingers around Toby's.

"I do too." Toby said and stared up at Mason with all the love in the world.