Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,133 Followers

"Yes, Stepmother." Juno gave Cindy's arm a gentle squeeze, and she left.

"Suddenly, I'm EVERYBODY'S stepmother," the woman muttered.

"Stepmother, what is Pablo doing in my room?" Cindy asked now that they were alone.

"He's putting together a bookcase," was the reply. "Four feet wide ... eight shelves. Have you ever heard of a 'book fair,' Cindy?"

"No."

"Well, it's a truly American invention, thanks to our tax codes. Charitable organizations ask people in the community to donate their old books. Then, they sell them all at a huge discount. There's one at the fairgrounds tomorrow ... more than half a million books, they say. Most hardback books will sell for a dollar ... paperbacks for fifty cents. It's all tax-free, since it's for a charity. Anyway, my dear little slave, I've decided that you can go, and you can buy all the books you want, as long as they fit on the shelves of your bookcase. I will give Pablo the money. I'm sure Raymond will want to go, as well. If you get too many, then you have to immediately donate back whatever doesn't fit on your bookshelves, so I advise you to take a ruler or something. Next year, you can donate all the books you want, and then go to the next annual book fair and fill it up again. Whatever books are on your shelves are yours to keep." The woman reached into one of the drawers in the desk and took something out. "And here," she said, holding it up. "You can start with this one." It was the Little Golden Book ... Cinderella.

With a cry, Cindy ran around the desk to her, startling the woman somewhat, and she fell on her knees and put her head on her mistress's lap. "Oh, Stepmother!" she cried tearfully. "Thank you. Thank you SO much ... for everything!"

Stepmother smiled and stroked the girl's hair. "Ah, my little Cindy, you have NO idea what you've done for me ... what you've done for my family. Before you came here, I was at my wit's end. I won't even tell you what horrible, awful things I was considering. I didn't want to share my husband's bed ... but I didn't want to leave the comfort of his home, either. And, then you came, and you let me resolve all of my problems through YOU! My husband, my daughter ... even the butler! You've been a Godsend, my dear."

Cindy kept her cheek on the woman's knee, smiling contentedly. "Four days ago, I didn't know how my story could possibly have a happy ending," she said. "I didn't want to leave Raymond ... and I didn't want to leave Daddy ... or Pablo ... or Bonnie. And I knew that I COULDN'T leave you! There was no answer ... but you found one, anyway." She sighed. "You aren't really my Stepmother."

"I'm not?"

"You're my Fairy Godmother!"

THE END

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,133 Followers