All Comments on 'Hypocrite or Cuckold'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 475 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Both

As a married man of 30 years and an avid reader of Lit stories, I find this one a bit outrageous. I cannot believe that a woman who states she loves her husband would do this to him and that he would allow it. Maybe I'm old fashioned but..... To me a marriage is about two people who share, not one who unilaterally decides to explore a part of themselves without the other. It doesn't matter who that person is, man or women. Marriage is about "them". Had she decided to include him from the beginning and he consented, fine. This is a betrayal of the premise that their marriage is based upon. Loving Wife my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your story sucks FAG!

YOUR STORY SUCKS FAG!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, wrong website!!!

This garbage belongs over at that fucked-site called dark wandering or wanderer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm

I can love enough to lose a limb and even my life, but somehow I don't think I could "love" enough to suck some other dudes leavings out of a faithless whore. Trying to understand the theme here...silly me, thinking love depends on respect, caring and loyalty. Not to dump on the author, but I honestly, really, truly fucking believe that a MAN would have salvaged his dignity and self respect by kicking her worthless ass to the curb. I can't imagine what kind of nutless excuse for a man would put up with such shit, still less what kind of people get sexual gratification from this kind of story. I read it like Jerry Springer...crap that you notice because it's so fucked up, yet put as much distance between you and it the first chance you get, so with that said I'm making tracks in search of something not so depressing and fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
/////////////shit

Plain fucking sick! Any guy that can equate to that idiot husband should be put out of his misery and she should be shot as a favor to humanity. EOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the worst

smelling turds on the site, pathetic waste of time

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Where could you ever come up with such cum sucking wimp fag men???

Please don't write any more stories and I promise I won't read anymore of your postings....

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
your not a Hypocrite or a cuckold

Your a fucking pussy licking, cum drinkin, dick tastin, wimp.........lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I thought there was going to be the recognition of the problem, verification and action to resolve it. That last being letting her to jackson or anyone she wanted. Not this and timed to an end and reconciliation?

SUrley the GFE had to be more satisfying that seeing the evidence of her disdain? Cindy was not indespensible, and replace her with someone that wouldn't do this. If this was revenge by her, it was ceratinly stale and protracted on her part. No, more FOOLIsh than either of those words of the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
stop writing, PLEASE!

Pretty sick tales about ultimate wimps don't make pleasant reading

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME! ! !

Just what is this story worth??? ANSWER; "NOTHING"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn

Why did you do this to yourself! Why not describe him as a willing cuckold to begin with? This should have been a story where he asks her to make him a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well written

May not like the feeling that the husband was wimp to not take some action but was very well written story. Remember its just a story. Must be good to get such a strong reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cancer

the slut is like cancer, excise her. best way would be to squeeze acid in her cunt.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Pathetic

i have a strong feeling that the story is autobiographical. such a sad and pathetic couple. she a cock hungry slut and he a gutless piece of shit. one thing though, they are made for each other. what will all the evidence be used for? i reckon for a scrapbook for the grandchildren!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Educator of young minds?

i wonder about the slut educating young minds. would anybody want their impressionable kids being educated by this cock hungry cum slut? there is an opening for a wimp at Mother Teresa's Missionary of charity, Steve should apply. in the last paragraph he says that he doesn't know whether he should thank the cock provider, go figure that!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
just one question: why?

why would you want her? she has more miles on her than the space shuttle, so why would any man put himself thru that?

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

In the older are surplus of women, because the men start dying earlier then the women do. The elder people are better and better in computering. It should start more dating websites for elder, so to be afraid of the loneliness would be less when somebody wants to leave his earlier wife! I think it may be interesting life forexample to know the new wife's children and grandchildren and the new wife also will not be lonely. The earlier wife could go to look for sex freely. It may be she will find later a new mate for her, when she .

I read here a story where the wife left her husband and children for the sex and the husband found soon new wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stormx, stormx, what a pathetic excuse for a human you are...

so sad, really, how many times have your thought about killing yourself? must be weekly. I really honestly hope you are successful sometime, people like you absolutely disgust me.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
You missed the F***ing boat on this one.

He has a 3 week affair that ends when his wife finds out and even years later regrets the affair.

She has a 7 month affair and no remorse at all.

And he's not sure if he wants revenge on the lover???

What a crock of shit.

Definitely a 1 for this story.

LechemanLechemanalmost 13 years ago
More Sex Than Love

Theme of story was based on sex and love yet there was a profound gap in regard to the love being shown by the wife in this story. The husband's expression of love was in allowing her the exploration to continue but her response was to have more sex.

Then the end of the story reveals a list...from both her and lover. This would indicate her lover was more involved than simply being a guy she found as they were both exploring their fantasies. So an intimate connection is revealed between the lover's.

Finally..7mths without sex! And then he decides to take action. When from the beginning her choices would not impact their marriage. Huge inconsistency here!

My feeling is you took a vastly complex theme and then extracted its highlights. So where the characters could have been further developed to provide depth to their actions this was removed thus leaving a shell of a story line.

nwhalernwhaleralmost 13 years ago
I wish dwornock would comment on this and give it a 1* too - fucking dumb story

illogical crap from a hack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your some peice of work

Just woundering is this your life story u sick fuck

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars! A great story

This a great story honestly if you think of this saga as' a nightmare ' where skewed and warped standards apply. People are reading this and are eviscerating it on the basis that this is some kind viable alternate lifestyle or that the story purports to be 'sexy'. It's a fantastic saga because it depicts so well what the OPPOSITE of sexy is.

The author made me feel the lead character's pain and the dilemma he had because he cheated prior to her affair. Did he handle it well err NO. But he never accepted being a 'content cuckold'. That's where I would have lost empathy. Again , a great read and my thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude - this is dog shit.

Completely studid.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
You are kidding right?

I am glad this is only fiction. No real man in real life would allow this to happen. What kind of a real man would allow his wife to manipulate him like this? Answer - NO REAL MAN WOULD.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HYPO OR CUCKO

HOW ABOUT STUPIDO DOUBLED. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
being for years into bdsm this is very stupid

Medical testing and continous care of health risk are always important in bdsm relationships. It is not hard to realize this woman was essentially abused in the sexual activities and was likely to have been used by many people and possibly even sold. The medical risk to herself but more importantly to her husband and children are simply to great. How could she come home from a week of sexual activities and not be wearing the chokers? And who would dip his cock into her without the medical testing that would go on for the next year to be conslusive? Divorcing her imediately would have been better than these games. And as a teacher her adulterous activities would have been found out and her fired long ago. Oh yes all teachers take a week off in March for sexual vacations. Finally there is no way in hell a rational woman could love her husband and do these things! BTW my wife is my slave and has been for 15 years......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Unbelievable.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
As someone said earlier,,,,

TOTAL DOG SHIT MAN!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this man is pathetic and the woman mentally unstable

"Besides you will never meet another woman that will be as willing and able to please you like me", this statement was made while she was still cucking him and committing adultry and placing herself and her family at medical risk. She hadnt pleased her husband for months and didnt for long after that, simply another lie from a mentally disturbed woman to a man who wasnt a man.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Dislike

Well-written, but the story did seem to drag. But, the wife is so cold, and so manipulating, etc., that I cannot give her points for being "honest" with hubby. I can't believe hubby would put up with it. He totally folded to completely unreasonable and disproportionate "revenge" sex (if it can be called that-she forgave him long before). He attemtpts to prove a point or whatever with his vague reference to putting a stop to it at some point, the game with the chokers, etc., are really nothing. Wife pushes back at him on the end-date thing, even though it had been going on for many MONTHS. Although initially embarrassed, it seems like the wife even started to perversely enjoy flaunting her activities. Hubby, meanwhile, went without all this time (or mostly, anyway).

I kept thinking that there would be a twist-that she was testing him, or that he was setting her up to release the videos on the internet, etc. But no, he meekly accepts it all-in fact makes it worse for himself by doing the whole choker thing (nothing like rubbing your own face in what she's doing every day). Then, he takes her back in the end and is supposed to be satisfied that it's over and he gets a more liberated slut for a wife? Ick.

I get that you have done a sort of trilogy of stories about a wife who "loves" her husband, but is unfaithful, but doesn't want to humiliate (at least publicly) her hubby and wants the affair to be secret. This is the version where wife is up-front about what she wants, tells hubby, and hubby agrees. This was your imagining of this scenario. And, it was well-written. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if it wasn't.

I normally don't read these types of stories, except that I've enjoyed your other work so much, I guess I felt compelled to give it a go. It made me viscerally upset-but I saw it through.

I am again recommitted to avoiding these types of stories-even those that are as well-written as yours. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go wash my brain clean.

VickieTernVickieTernover 12 years ago
Tsk!

The fitrst time he found she was "dirty" she was in violation of her pledge, I assume sacred, that he would never know the difference, his life would be the same, etc. He accommodated. And from then on their life was altogether altered -- she had broken her word and he's accepted it.. They start with an honorable agreement and before they're even under way we see lies, deceit, and deprivation. That you can't see this suggests you are yourself far into humiliation and masochistic fantasy, thinly masked by the husband's supposed assertiveness from time to time (asserting himself for example so he can KNOW he's being roundly betrayed and humiliated daily via the collars? -- jeeze!). He's no Master -- he's a wannabe Submissive and should be honest about it. You too?

You obviously had no idea how you wanted the story to go. Why bother with the detailed PI reports? Or the start of divorce proceedings? Unlike the weirdos here who think he's a wimp and she's a bitch -- I can enjoy both if intended -- , I think a story should develop consistently on its own terms -- any terms, but consistently. This one is too fly-by-the seat of her panties.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I tried to read this crap before

I disagree with VickieTern because she was dropped on her head at birth. Vickie if being a man means giving up my pride so my slut wife can fuck any and everybody she want to, well then I rather be a fucking jacking off hermit. She a slut and his idea of letting her continue just goes to show that he is a wimp. He gave her his balls to carry in her purse. If the agreed to swinging or something then that would be one thing. But she showed how selfish she was when she got mad at him fucking someone else. So in your eye's Vickie its okay for a woman to "explore" but the husband just get to sit there and hold her purse. It a WACC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Something is seriously wrong i your head you wimp.if it would have been my wife i would have totally ruined her and had a nasty satisfying revenge..and that faggot lover would surely have been dead...let alone thank him.but reading your story i feel yeah..go suck dick you wimp.thats what you will surely enjoy..how the fuck can you do away your pride and manhood and let smeone else touch your wife????seriosly i just feel as if i committed a sin reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame and the worst

Something is seriously wrong i your head you wimp.if it would have been my wife i would have totally ruined her and had a nasty satisfying revenge..and that faggot lover would surely have been dead...let alone thank him.but reading your story i feel yeah..go suck dick you wimp.thats what you will surely enjoy..how the fuck can you do away your pride and manhood and let smeone else touch your wife????seriosly i just feel as if i committed a sin reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take it that English is not your first language

Because this was fucking terrible it looked like a monkey had been sat at a keyboard and was randomly hitting keys. Not only that but the story is utter, you need a good hard kick in the genitals.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
cuck cuck cuck YOUR STORY STINKS

the whore was just that. he had his affair and she learned after. she did it to his face and make him a cuck. he needs to make the wife and the other man disappear at the same time.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Itg seems the monkeys are out in droves

I thank the author of the continuation of "The Envelope" for returning me to this story. Although this story smacks of horrible imbalance (3 weeks vs. A year; 4 fucks with a prostitute vs. Uncounted fucks with her lover, etc) I almost respect the wife's justication (prior adultery) and the protagonist's method of making her understand the balance of things. at first, it seemed he had a good method of showing her how utterly ridiculous her demands were by demanding much less in return.

This plot device died in the last page. I have a very hard time swallowing idiot-boy's accence of her explanation of the list. The list establishes that she wasn't the least concerned with balancing the scales, she just wanted to get her fuck on. She also didn't trust her husband to fulfil her desires.

Although he showed signs of being a man in the middle, the last page leaves the feeling of the worst. WACC story. The last page killed it.

Better writing would justify a higher score, but the inconsistencies plus the horible editing dictates a very low score. I will reread the following chapters before voting

Cheers,

Wulf

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
I take it back

The intro to "Envelope" led me to believe this was the first in the trilogy. As a stand-alone, this story is tripe. The husband started out as a party interested in evening things out, continued as a person hoping to show his wife that she was stupid, and ended up being stupid himself. The answer to the title's question is: cuckold, not hypcrite. The poor writing bears out the poor story

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Interesting...

not quite believable but that was Ok. I needed to remind myself it was fiction more than once a page. I remembered that my first wife convinced me to "leave her alone" for a whole year so the agreement these two had didn't strike me as tooooo far out to be believed.

I would have liked the "lover" to have been a larger part of the story, meaning I would liked to have read about how he paid for all the deposits he made in his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

GARBAGE, sorry I took the time to skim it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a waste of time...

unrealistic crap.

BtmbilBtmbilover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I enjoyed the story, and I could see myself in Steve's shoes and doing exactly what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please die

you're giving a bad name to men everywhere. please do us a favor and kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

I was going to make a long comment about how silly and retarded the story was but somehow ran out of steam before beginning. That, and a few other commenters beat me to it. Pretty bad, bub, pretty bad. And no, nothing can fix it.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 12 years ago
SICK

no body but a sick fag would even consider taking a bitch like her back....kick the bitch to the to the street where she belongs....your other storries are so much better than this, this one just makes me sick

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
2 MONTHS VS A 1 TIMER

and it turned into a cluster-fuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
any notion how mentally ill the woman is, and the cuck even more so

way to late to wear a condom when he has already been in for two months with her. The shit about his prior affair was sprung on him after she had already been used for two months, way longer than his affair. Sorry this woman has a life support system, his paycheck, and thats all she loves. Were she really concerned with him and the children she would never have gone bareback. I dont recall seeing anything it the story about her being unable to have children but she is taking bareback sex for months. Death is actually to easy on her. Let her go live with the asshole, he doesnt want her there, he just wants free tail with no obligations. Again ditch the bitch is to nice!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Damn

I am so pissed by this fucking story I can't stand it. Mother fucking slut carried on this affair with her husband's knowledge throwing it in his face not by words but by deeds. Such as not cleaning that skanky pussy and actually let her husband suck the jerkoff lovers cum out. Of course she got pissed when he mentioned getting laid elsewhere but that's typical.

Okay. Calm down.

I'll try again.

He cheated on her. She became aware, he stopped. That gives her a free pass.

She took advantage of that pass. Then took it to the nth degree.

Considering he took it until she was down I believe that is when he should given her the big surprise. Divorce for infidelity with pictures, film and everything else the lawyer gathered. Of course let everyone know and take the kids away.

But that didn't happen for one reason.

HE WAS A FUCKING CUM SUCKING CUCKOLD WHO LICKED CUM FROM HIS CHEATING WIVES PUSSY.

ALL WILLING CUCKS SHOULD DIE

ALL CHEATING WIVES SHOULD DIE IN AGONIZING PAIN OF AIDS.

GOD DAMN IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Husband is Pathetic

How many months did this go on for? Steve is thankful to Bill for his wife's training? This story is Turbo-humiliation fest. Every time they will do something sexually new as a couple it will be new for Steve and it will be a memory of Bill to her. He walked away from every possible solution. Steve gave her a gift of sexual exploration. What did she give him? Pain? Humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What kind

What kind of fucked up universe did this story occur in . This guy should've been trying to dispose of two badly mangled bodies.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I am really not sure why I even read this sick shit.

Sorry mate, i know you mean good but man are you messed up.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
This is so fucking funny :)

How exactly do you think a spineless, cumslurping insect like your hubby will EVER have what it takes to be a Master. This really tells much more about you than your characters. Can it. People like you will never have control over anything, you dont want to be the Master you want to be the slave. At least be honest.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
If not Burn-the-Bitch then maybe Well-Done-the Bitch

I am not normally a Burn-the-Bitch kind of guy, but in this story both the husband and wife deserve to get smoked. There is no way that this marriage can survive based on the characters as written. Cindy is looking for a replacement master and Steve certainly can't do the domination thing properly. If he had the whole "Master" thing wired he wouldn't have let his wife continue screwing Bill and he certainly wouldn't have let Cindy finish her cum-bucket list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So he owned her whatever, and Jackson got a long term loan? Little of children and the way she managed it with them...Damaged goods and moving forward without her, leaving Jackson to provide needs for her - as he will. He wasn't humiliated and reconciled? BOOOOO HIss HISS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure BS

3 week occassional sex for him, she comes in 2 months after hers has been going on, yeah right kill the bitch, or get a PI get the info and fry her and her fellow adulterer. Dont forget the weekly medical testing for the next 18 months or so. My wife is my sex slave but she didnt need to become a slut whore adulterer to become it.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Some List!

She was cheating on him for almost a year. For 3 months she was fucking bill 2-3 times a week which might be around 30 cuckfucks. For the next 7 months she was fucking bill 5-7 times a week which might be 200 cuckfests. The last month she fucked bill everyday. So she cucked her husband about 260 times in a year and for the last 9 months she didn't have sex with her husband. I understand that hubby had a 3 week affair, but how does this equate? I am happy that StormX let the hubby grow back one of his nads near the end of the story, but I think he needed 3 nuts. I am not usually a burn the bitch kind of guy, but in this case I think husband, wife and bill should be tied together and dropped into a volcano. They are all fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Revenge , Revenge, Revenge ------------------------------------------

You spineless excuse of a man, having no ball's, how can you look at your -self in the mirror. Get satisfaction on the ass-hole jackson and your suppose wife, do it ten-Fold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a complete fucktard

This story was supposed to be a joke right? There's no way it was intended to be erotic or entertaining....was it? Because the characters were moronic, asinine and ridiculous. No one behaves like that. No one!!!

pakmul48pakmul48almost 12 years ago
Lowest possible

Certainly are no real men like this. He should be castrated and pimped out by his wife. What a loser

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
non ending

There was no resolution to this truly depressing story.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
you want an ending

if you want my ending go to hypocrite or cuckold continued by cantbuymy and there is my ending. brutal is what it is. just click on my name and watch the bitch burn.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
The answer is yes, hurt Bill Jackson and hurt him bad.

He did you no favor he took you wife and replaced her with a slut. He should be hurt so bad that he can't even call her to tell her about how bad he was hurt. He should also know that you are the cause of his pain. Just a tit for tat thing. Yes I know this is fuction and so is the hurt being laid on Bill of course just fiction.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
In my

In my ending I kill them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex can be " just sex"

to the participating parties, but rarely is to the significant other or spouse involved. And no, she didn't really keep it from affecting their home lives. She went from two to seven days a week and deprived him for seven months with only one blow job. What a cruel and unloving woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
u r 1 fucked up pussy

u r so whipped are u a man or a pussy

user110user110over 11 years ago
you know

do you know how ridiculous the line "its only sex" sounds when coming from a woman? a caught bitch will say anything except that. for women, it's NEVER "just sex". do your research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written

I cannot believe that any man can act like the one in this story. This is over the top. 4 stars for the writing; you kept up my attention. The male character behaves unbelievable stupid. DEH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Nobody could be that stupid! This is an insult to the species called male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

While this was a well written story I am still disappointed with the ending. I know this is a work of fiction but I am astounded that any male could ever be happy to accept being cuckolded. To accept that a woman can "get it out of her system" is a flight of fantasy. Once she has dominated her spouse she will always know she has the option of doing so in the future. I read the whole piece hoping he would eventually grow a set of balls. Alas, it was not to be. A wasted 30 minutes spent perusing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
totally insane

almost comical

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
Good Story But...

I dont know any man that could or would tolerate that treatment from their wives or significant others. While I know there are cucks out there I just dont get how a MAN could be this way...maybe its just me.

Good story again but at the first dinner meeting she would have been GONE!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
another ending of this my ending

http://www.literotica.com/s/hypocrite-or-cuckold-continued here is another version of this ending it is a btb ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 weeks equal a year?

Lets see a man must whine and dine a bitch before sex. He must work full time. He cant be home late to many times. Long lunches are frowned on by almost all Bosses.

So lets say he was very lucky and got 2 the first week and 3 the next week and 2 the last week that's 7. In reality he may have gotten 3 altogether. Now a non-working gutter slut whore can get 2 a day everyday so over the first 3 months she could have had between 90 and 270. She already blow passed him. Then rub it in his face, much worse. How can she expect him to love and respect her? I say feed her into the meat grinder.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
My only question is why?

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing."

Why the story? Why the supposed intrigue?

He fucked (as noted by annon) maybe 3 times, her 100s of times.

She has done things that she will never directly tell him.

She has fucked more people the then a whore.

He got shit on. He got mad and stomped his feet.

But for what?

She had a year long whore fest. He did not force it to end any faster.

She never had any real repercussions from it. He did not divorce her, humiliate her, denounce her,

She never will be eaten up with doubts as to weather she could please him. He will live forever wondering if he measures up if she is cheating again, if she is not laughing at him

She only thought about her! No matter what happened she only thought of her never the husband.

So what did he accomplish nothing. What did the story accomplish, nothing.

(It did get Macbeth on Literotica !)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to say, he had it coming.

Only a completely retarded piece of shit would carry on an affair with a woman to the point of impregnating her and then whine about how it was just sex and didn't mean anything. People tend to forget that tidbit, because the author skirted away from addressing it completely - he didn't just fuck this woman on the side, he impregnated her. What he did wasn't just a cheating act of infidelity - he robbed his own wife and children of the full love and financial support they deserved, for a full 18 years that he will be required to support his bastard child. His wife has to deal with the humiliation of having everyone know the man fathered a child with another woman while he was married to her, and will have to live that down for the next 18 years... because the woman he cheated with has a very legitimate expectation of child support and at least some visitation to the child HE helped create.

She's got about 17 years to go before they're even, and his children have even more. Not that we should be surprised that he cares so little about his own children - this is the same idiot that mass-murdered a large number of people, innocent or guilty, and practically got a handjob from the woman who helped orchestrate it WHILE her child was sitting on his lap.

Hilariously demented in both stories, though the cock-grabbing in front of a small child was a little too gross for my taste. Since the author has delightfully provided us the option of choosing which this guy is, I'm opting for hypocritical. An open marriage isn't cuckoldry. Five stars for the hilarity, though it would have been better off in the Comedy section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

the dumbest story I've ever read. stupid beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ducking stupid

he gets 3 weeks and she gets 8 months while he gets nothing. NO FUCKING WAY . dump the count asshole

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
He's missed the point

Maybe early on her "list" seemed too dirty for a decent wife to perform,. But later? Months into it? Then to add in a full, companiable week preceded by much more? Three-choker days every day? Who's the dom and who the sub in this marriage? With whom is she sharing this most intimate part of the "journey" of her life? Why be married, if they're just being companiable housekeepers and child rearers?

Fact is, he has the making of a good slave to a Wife-Mistress, which does imply a more important kind of incompatability than her "love" or his can ever surmount, since she's obviously the more helpless submissive of the two (errr, I mean three), and he has no real inclination to be a Master.. Strengthen his doubt whether he can be a Master as indicated at the very end, and the revelation may transform the entire story and give it a sad ironic intensity..

And pay NO attention to all the gutless "anonymous" comment these stories attract, always reflexively ready to "kill the bitch." They don't know how complicated marriages and desires really can be, and are just blowing off whatever crypto-"manhood" they can muster,-- probably only in fantasy situations anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wimp ass husband...slut of a wife

He's an asshole for taking his wife back. He's a wimp of a man and she's a slut that should that should have her clit bitten off. If he was my friend I would have told him to divorce the slut or I would no longer be his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Author....

This Author goes on the growing list of authors to skip. It is a shame that there are more and more weak mind people with no backbone, balls or a sense of integrity who insist on writing such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story. Can someone please disinfect the comments?

It's tiring to have negative comments from the same drone again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

You wouldn't know a great story if it bit you in the ass. You remind me of the main character in this story, spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

HE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THE CRAP OUT O F THE BLOKE REMOVE HIS COCK AND BALLS AND CUT HIS TONGUE OUT/ DIVORCED THE WIFE AND SENT THE VIDEOS ETC TO HER FAMILY WORKMATES ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Give me mercy from fools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
storm personal mesaage

Based on america freedom of speech u have to right to write this spectacle. If u you reverse the roll. Females from NOW and other female org, will be marching up and down to have this fictional story removed. I have some interest in d/s and no master will ever let this pass. A true sub/slave will never pursue her path and claim to do it declaring "ohh i have always been own by you" Yes there are women hater on here and like your self many that hate men. Plz take a reality pill and find out when u write stuff

effort get 5 star to entertain us and to be brave knowing what your audience response will be

Skill as writer 4 for ability to elict a emotional response from me

Content 1 becuz of characters i hate and out come that fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one word

shit

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep sorry - he is a loser

One thing to try to understand - to accept she has a payback card -

Totally another to put up with months and months of abuse to pay fpor a couple of weeks - the in your face abuse is far beyond anything he ever did or ever deserved - just cut it off and move on -

If it was not what you wanted - draw a line and end it then -

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Interesting Read

I thought this might be a revenge fuck for the wife

10 years on !

Then when I realized she was ticking off a sex list. Then really she have explored this with her husband. To make him a cuckold for over 7months he knew about onus the 2 he did not was IMO humiliating, unreasonable, selfish on her part. I did feel for the husband in this story and how he lasted the period with leaving or divorcing her is a beyond me.

We still do not know what was on the tick list for her and her lover ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kill Bill

Than sell the slut slave, but you must be gay so do nothing but jack your little dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No. not just no, HELL NO!

Kick the cheating slut out before she brings home something you can't divorce. Slave, no slave, she's just another cheating wife that doesn't deserve to spend another minute anywhere near you.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Do you have any concept of female human psychology?

I'm guessing no.

I never expected a cuckold story from you. This was pretty bad. VERY bad.

Specifically, this woman FREQUENTLY AND CONSTANTLY choose her lover over her husband. And she neglected his needs horribly.

His revenge was stupid. His acquiesense was stupid. HE was stupid. And he better keep paying that PI because I'm guessing she has a hell of a lot more 'exploring' to do in her life.

UGH. What she did was NOT what her husband did.

It was not even well written, as my eyes were constantly jarred by errors. SIMPLE errors of missing words and misspellings.

If I like a story, if I LOVE a story (See Slirpuff) I overlook the errors to enjoy the story.

When I do not like the story, there is no grace to be given.

I feel like taking a shower. If you made him 5'6" tall, it would make Matt proud.

ACP45ACP45about 11 years ago
Really, really bad

I think I will go throw up. This pile of excrement is even better than gagging with a spoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awful

An absolutely atrocious story. No wonder he ate the creampie, he deserved it. And they deserve each other.

dylan954dylan954about 11 years ago
Stop

Your stories were great until this one. You just lost another reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy crap!

You certainly wrote a bad story and then get an epic response. 202 comments??? I've never seen so many people responding to one story - ever! Personally I think you missed the boat with this implausible story. Just didn't seem believable at all.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Inconsistent story line

The basic contention is that sex and love are separate. But in this story, the wife has an emotional need for her lover, so while it may not be love, there is an emotional bond which makes the affair unacceptable.

Also, she says she will never humiliate her husband and will always be available for his needs but she does not stay true to that commitment.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
read your stories out of order.

Had I read this first I would never had read the others. I am glad you have stopped writing and I hope you stay the hell gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's actually a well written story, but I agree with others that it's too plot-driven. The way your characters are portrayed and the way they act do not fit. If you wanted your characters to fit their actions, the husband should be either a cuckold fetishist or have less power in the relationship.

The male protagonist is portrayed as a man who has his stuff together, has a pretty vanilla view on relationships and doesn't enjoy any aspect of cuckolding. Yet he accepts his wife (despite of what she's saying) humiliating him and effectively robbing him of intimacy and sex.

The female protagonist is portrayed as a loving wife. Yet for almost a year she treats her husband in a way that most people would perceive a mental torture, regardless of what he says. Even the act of telling him is selfish (to make herself feel better).

You could have improved on the story by making the man put his foot down regarding the final month and the trip. Then you would at least end the story in character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous