All Comments on 'Hypocrite or Cuckold'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 475 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Giant pile of garbage.

Even in your fantasy, even in a fictional story, I can't see a man putting up with this level of disrespect. Her demeaning, degrading behavior is beyond the pale. And the stuff she was doing with the "Master"? It just makes no sense. And the husband letting her stay in the house was just too implausible. In the end, this was an unbelievable story on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish you write more.

I did not like this story, not because there was no revenge or cuckold fetish, but because the characters were stupid. She claims she loves him but seems completely oblivious to the pain she put him through. She claims she loves him but doesn't know he has sexual desires that she is NOT fulfilling. She claims she loves him, cheats on him, continues to cheat on him, and he believes her when on April 1st, yes I appreciated that date, she claims that she is his alone and will forever be. He could not be that stupid. She could not be that stupid. If they were they would have both drowned the first time it rained and they starred up looking at the rain with their mouths open.

I like your writing style, and frankly you have the ability to describe and touch on the pain of being cheated upon...which is rare on this site. The characters just need to be a bit brighter than a turnip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Sucked

After reading your other submissions I looked forward to this one. Sadly, you reverted to just another cuck/wimp author spouting ridiculous plot points and another pussy for a protagonist. You should be ashamed as you are capable of so much better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Help

You are a fucking, low self esteem, submissive excuse of a humanoid and dressed like a man - which, you are not!

You're a fucking idiot, unfortunately, I read too far into the story before I knew, for sure, that you were a spineless wimp, a wuss and sure as hell - No Master...geez - What A Waste!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
StormX you say you're a straight male over 50...

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now... it is so sad and pathetic that you think you're straight. I mean stormx... your are pitiful.

rixelsrixelsalmost 11 years ago
Blood Pressure

Every time I even think about this story I think my head will explode. Our government should take this story to Guantanamo and replaced Cindy's name with the name of the wife of a prisoner. We wouldn't have to waterboard and break the Geneva Convention any more. After reading this story the prisoners would tell us anything we wanted to know, just so they could go home and kill their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointment

I can not believe it.....I kept reading and reading, just waiting for the poor wimp to grow some balls and burn the bitch. What a disappointing wimp ass story.....made me sick to my stomach. Such drivel should not be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jesus Christ, this was disgusting. This ball-less cock smoker couldn't exist in the real world. Thank God you only have 4 submissions; please don't make it 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would he accept her?

Why would he accept her continued betrayal once she told him? And why, oh why, would he not just divorce her? Take her back as his love slave? Not in a million years. This story started going down hill by the middle of the first page and by the end he had no spine. Terrible story.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
1 star

Not a fan of this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she is a sex slave divorce her, pimp her out to your customers

marry a real wife

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
The story is flawed

At the begining, she promises him that she will deny him nothing, but when he brings it to a head, she will not cut back on time with her lover, so IS denying Steve, which violates the agreement.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Also, there is a HUGE difference

between finding out about an affair at the end, and living through an affair that you know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Balance here is non-existent

He had a one night fuck with a prostitute. She had 8 months of almost constant fucking doing things she would never, ever do with him. He goes without for 8 months has one fuck because she cannot live up to his clean standard and she is pissed? This story was spun out of reality so far that even Valdor would say it is way out there.

Fine she is a slave treat her like one beat the shit out her for seven months with out cumming once and then for another year just so she can enjoy it. Then dump her.

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago
?

I don't understand why these cucks don't admit their gay and start sucking dick! Lets see how CBM finishes this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor cansellyou

Dipshit has no gear and resorts to begging for readers of his illiterate drivel in the comments of other stories.

Pathetic - Fucking - Loser.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what to do.....what to do!

Fool.

She doesn't love him.

She wanted lots and lots of crazy monkey sex with a hot, big cocked, black man.

That in part, had to be her exacting her revenge for his 3 week affair. They always exact revenge.

Well at the time of her telling it was well on the way to being an epic fuck over.

Fool. Both the character and the author.

Document for us one instance of record where something this blatant continues as a marriage for nearly 12 months after the pronouncement, and I'll show you a certifiable nut-ball.

Finally, don't pander. Asking us to respond and resolve some cheesy, plastic fake dilemma is both derogatory and insulting.

Fool. 1* for offering such drivel.

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
Should have said NO FUCKING WAY at the start

He had an affair that lasted 3 weeks hers was able to continue for a year. Bull shit. Love is not that forgiving. She should have come to him with the list. And why didn't learn how the wife met the other man??? Big empty spot in the story.

The writing was great 5*

Unbelievable story line 1*

Average is 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't beleive,,,,,,

that anyone could write stories like this one, this was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the worst stories - EVER.

I am going to plead with Literotica to create a "Wimpy cuckold" section so that I don't ever have to read this ridiculous crap again. This was bad on SO many levels. I will simply say that I see no way that any man, with even an ounce of self respect or pride would accept his wifes actions and not divorce her.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
The answer to both questions

is: yes, and yes

And I was a fool for reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to write this crap

can only come from first hand experience.

go away, crawl under a rock, shoot yourself in the gonads.

you wimpy cuckold and loving it.

1 star cause definitely hate myself for skimming thru your cuckold self told experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author isn't yanking your chain, he's a real cuck.

I suspect that the author is a real cuckold because of the conditions (ie. time limit and chokers) that the husband in the story placed on her playing around to make him look like more of a man than a cuckold. It seems that he thinks being a cuckold is OK and less embarrassing if there is the appearance that he is in control, despite of the fact that the husband's cuckolding isn't by his choice. I sense that the author tried to make the author tried to make the husband looking like a regular guy because he was trapped in being a hypocrite or a cuckold. Actually there is a third choice, he is can open up the marriage and pursue other sex partners. Instead of exploring the husband's options, the author deliberately made the husband a cream pie eating cuckold and tried to justify it. He's a real cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gross

Really gross story. It made me physically ill at the end when he hadn't held her head under the water for at least 10 minutes and came home with a set of bloody nuts in his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ravings of a sick mind.

No man would put himself through something like this. You're a fucking nut case. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking whore

the first time she fucked a nigger she & him would have been dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck off

The writer is a fucking nut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is about as bad a story about reconciliation as I've ever read. Not that the writing is unreadable - while there are a number of stories, the quality is okay - but because the husband's actions are way beyond the pale!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Don't know which is dumber.

The asinine story or me for being such a dumb fuck and reading the whole thing. I kept thinking maybe he would grow himself a set of balls but it never happened. The kids are most likely not his either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

Last comment was so correct.

I think I lost at least 10 IQ points reading this garbage.

It was not beyond reality because there is every kind of freak and weirdo out there, but for fuck sake did this idiot have to write this.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well "CuckX"

Looks like you succeeded in pissing off all of your readers with the exception of the CUCK/WIMP/CHEATING WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST/CREAMPIE EATING LOSERS! So if this was your goal .. Congratulations!

Oh .. and this story still SUCKS!

Have a Nice Day ASSHOLE!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
An insult to true love and genuine marriages everywhere

I literally wanted to puke when these sick fucks claimed they loved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure horseshit.

.

iffarmeriffarmerabout 10 years ago
I Remember Reading This Story Years Ago

I remember reading this story years ago. I have the same response now as then. In spite of its seeming improbability on the surface, it's not all that unlikely. We males of the species may think our own wives are special and pure as the driven snow, the reality is they are not. They fuck around at least as much as us husbands (we are at about 50% faithful, they are probably much lower). They are just better at it and much much better at keeping it hidden from us. Further, and on this point I do disagree with the author, wives need no particular reason to fuck around, and usually admit it.

Husbands that do want to keep their wives give them a lot of latitude in their behavior in and out of bed, that is the basic truth. The fact that so many marriages do last is a testament to men doing so. But we do not want to be kept out of the loop, though. That is the second point on which I disagree with the author. Every husband I have known that had cheating wives basically said the hardest part was not knowing about it until late, or too late. I certainly agree with that.

The story is realistic enough, with sufficient surprise here and there to maintain interest. The editing sucks, though. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The same joy??

You must be kidding! Who could possibly enjoy fucking a worn out and drenched cunt? Who could trust her after her display of contempt for such a long time?

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
Wrong answer!

After careful consideration, Steve's answer to Cindy - asking his "permission" to continue her affair indefinitely - should have been:

"Two freakin' months you've been cheating on me? And you want my permission to continue indefinitely? And you justify it because of my disastrous three-week affair that almost broke us up?"

"Here's my answer: you stop immediately. You allow me 5 weeks of "just sex" with whomever I want, to get even with you. Then this marriage can continue. If you can't break off with your "lover", we get divorced first. Then you can continue, while juggling a job and the kids."

"You say you really love me, but if you continue I would have to conclude that sex with your guy is more important than our love. What you mean by "love" is that you love having a home to return to (free "room and board") with no consequences."

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

Another husband that didn't understand that cheating ends any marriage...A long story to tell nothing...How could she love him and fuck another 7 days a week?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You've got to be kidding

Seriously? This wimp is the biggest wimp that I've read about on this site. Being a cuckold in that lifestyle is one thing, but living with this cheat under this humiliation and these circumstances is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Fortunately this piece of shit baboon has stopped writing this shit.

I hope that in the meantime he died of cancer a very painful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is the dumbest story ever!!!!!

There is no way a man goes through all that trouble of moving money, hiring a PI, and a lawyer...only to take the used up wife back!!! Just stop writing...do us all a favor. I lost an hour of my life to this crap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

PURE BULL SHIT THE HUSBAB IS ADIRTY ASS HOLE, THE WIFE IS A SKANK WHORE .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
POS story

This story is nothing but a bag of dog poop. No real man would have acted that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Each other

Yes an an emasculated cuckold and a truly filthy perhaps deseased skank deserve each other.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
It sucks!...

....I believe nop man would react this way. You get off letting him become a pussy?

Max604Max604almost 10 years ago
Cut Off His Balls

Any man that acts like that should have his balls whacked off!

Horrible fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this has to be true

only from a self professed willing cuck,,gotta be an auto bio.from a cuck.

1 star for this cuck taler and liver

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No love...

No love can make a man endure all this...Sad story...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry, there is no marriage to come back to

if as a slave is the only way for them to be together.

they are not really together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm sorry but these people are sick fucks. I understand this is erotica and there is supposed to be some kinkiness going on but these people are fucking in the head. I really can't believe all the shit I just read that was supposedly said by a man. No real man here to be honest he is actually quite pathetic!

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

she really put him through hell all because he had an affair before and she held it over him. the way he dealt with it i feel was very fair gave him notice if she wasnt clean so that they could make love. which went against what she told him she would do

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SICK

SICK DEVIANT CRIPPLES THE BOTH OF THEM. Not much better I can say about the writer. 1* only because -5 isn't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You both need head doctors really bad u are mentaly ill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boy am I upset!!!!!

I read your story and I was sure you were going to get even with her and her lover. But you did neither. At the very least she should have been really hurt and hew lover destroyed and his cock cut off and shoved into her mouth blood and all!! I hate you for leaving this story end like this! God that was so good until the mend.. Death needs to com to her lover.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Complete POS

He deserves every humiliating thing that cunt of a wife did to him. This is NOT a marriage; she is a whore, and will cheat again. And he will eat the cum.....

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Terrible ending

The buildup was nice, but the continued humiliation of the hub and his acceptance of it was ridiculous.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 9 years ago
Reading again

This came up on random earlier today. I haven't read it, thought of it even in a couple of years. It really is a well written story. There are sections that could be improved, the ending does need strengthening with a little more detail about Steve's dates and Cindy's last month. I think it could be expanded to novella length quite easily and retain interest all the way to the end. I'm not sure if you are still around on Lit, Storm, or not. I haven't seen anything from you in a while either stories or comments. If you are let me offer encouragement for writing some additional material. You have a knack for good storytelling.

BNb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hurt the fucket

I'm afraid if he was me I would ruin the fucker.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
horrible

I made the mistake of reading it again. It was even worse this time.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the answer to the question asked in the Title

is Yes to both.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
The husband...the wife...the lover...

He cheated once, she forgave him, then she acted like a whore for almost a year!!! He accept it all...I can accept (not understand) his attitude, but never will understand that the lover wasn't punished badly!!! So badly he would suffer all days of his life!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Very well written and a great story line. It could have been improved with omitting some of the silliness. Wifey could not be doing something new every day so she was just being selfish not letting husband have his time with her after she knew his conditions. Retaining her sperm so she could feel her lover's essence like she did her husband was also silly. And the list goes on. Still a 4.5 because it was emotionally evocative.

anon.1

timbel13timbel13almost 9 years ago
Drivel

This is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. I kept reading hoping he would man up. Now I'm the one who has to scrub my eyes with a toothbrush and vomit my guts out. First and last time I "enjoy" your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This could have been so good

About mid-way of the third page you just lost it. So now, these relatively normal people become really strange. She suddenly, after 25 years becomes a selfish bitch who wants to be dominated, and he's a wimp, who suddenly becomes a dominant master, I guess to please her. Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ending???

There was really no ending to this story. Did he really take her back after all she did to him? Did he retaliate and find Big Bill and get any type of revenge? Too many questions and virtually no answers.

A good story has an ending regardless of how the reader likes the ending.

Sorry but give up your writing career (which you seemed to have done) if you can't write a story.

Tiny Tim

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
WAY Too Cucky For Me!

Bull SHEET! Okay, because of his earlier affair, he can/should forgive what she’s done SO FAR! But to allow it to continue? No way, unless he is ALSO free to have sex outside the marriage!

How in the world doe his 3-week affair allow her on open-ended fuck-fest? And we haven’t been told, but I somehow doubt that he cheated EVERY day of those 3 weeks!

I don’t think he should make her guess how long she can “get away with” her affair. What he SHOULD say is that there will come a day when he can take it no longer, and when he does she will IMMEDIATELY END it! No final “closure” get-togethers – a phone call, Email or text ENDING it, and it is OVAH!

Knowing the risk she has put her marriage in, she hasn’t kept track how long it’s been since her husband fucked her?

WTF? It’s been over 7 months, and she wants one MORE?! And if he says no, she’s STILL going to give Lover Boy one more night? Is she completely delusional? In 7 months they haven’t finished their lists yet?

And while Master/Slave has it's appeal, it's too much what SHE wants.

When she comes back, SHE should have a month of celibacy, while he goes out every night if he wants to and gets fucked anyway he wants. Then she gets to be his sex slave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

No way this woman actually loves her husband. Every action, every decision was to humilate and deprive him, to cause as much pain as possible.

For him to keep her, and never punish the lover, just defies credibility.

Unless the husband is mentally ill?

NO, she does love him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for effort and content

don't let the asshole annony push you away, keep writying. This annony fool thinks these stories are real he's fucking nuts and that's wha his wife left him. He's a real fool and the dumbest asshole on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Joy? I see no joy.

Just a self centered woman doing exactly what she wants regardless of the outcome for herself, her husband or her family. When he divorces her and tells all their friends and family why he's divorcing her and then shows them the pictures, I wonder what her life will be like? And why would he sit still for one second while she risks his life and their children's lives with some nasty disease? This guy is just too stupid to be believed. Even for a fictional story his actions were ludicrous. Awful story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
absolute shit!

I know this guy has not put up anything in 5 years and I hope to fuck the POS never returns.

rianco71rianco71over 8 years ago
He's sick

What a waste of time reading this I kept waiting for him to slap some sense into her.Or leave but no.

He is only a cuck. But you led us to believe he had balls. A total waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's Doesn't Understand

First, he was inconsiderate of his wife's needs and eventually after 7 or 8 month's forced her to give up her right to a lover while he remains completely faithful. Then after the first time he eats his wife's cum filled pussy like a good hubby, he has the nerve not to do it every day. What a Bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How many things?

How many things did she have to get out of her system? Seems as though they

must have gone through the entire Kama Sutra (mispelled) dozens of times! Seems as though his education is just starting.

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Reader's side

There is so much missing from this story that it is painful. Why did Cindy need to explore? Give a couple of examples of the kinds of things she needed to experience? If she truly didn't love Bill, why did she take *8+* months do explore? If she truly did love Steve, why did she need sex from Bill every day of the week? Why couldn't Cindy just talk to Steve about the things she needed to explore, even if she couldn't bring herself to actually try them with her husband? What's to say that her sex relationship with Bill really ended? I do *not* believe that sex and love are two different things. Because of that, I find it really hard to believe that Bill and Cindy haven't fallen for each other, even a little. Etc., etc.,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

this has to be your least liked story so far. A willing cuckold tale is not erotic. Hope you never write anything like this again. It sucked big time. This should be in none-erotic, there wasn't one line that was erotic. Pitiful.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 this is s agreat story

Love the fucking and the cheating. Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see from the other comments that this was a willing cuckold story.

I didn't even get that far because of the poor writing. I see this "author" hasn't written anything in 5 years so I doubt if he'll even see this but maybe some other aspiring writer will see it.

When two or more people are talking, a new paragraph is started when the speaker changes! People, you should have learned that in the 3rd grade. I usually try to grade according to content, and writing ability but when I see long paragraphs with two people talking back and forth I stop reading and the story automatically gets 1 star.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
A load of

bollocks hated it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just... childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

not reading this. if bonnie/vastie rated it, then it's obviously cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too irrational to take, skip read never improved

-5*

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
So Farfetched

Poor plot and weak characters. No build up of conflict or tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
B.S.

Give me afb. No man or woman would put up with this utter BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg

She has destroyed him.

The man is was, is gone.

He is just a plae husk. he loves her,but eventually the damage done will change him.

In real life only some guy in severe mental health crisis would have lasted that long.

She very obviously doesnt loce him, she just wants her meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

Really! No man or woman would put up with that crap, just ditch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck You

Bitch

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
The blog mentioned Stormx past away

Thank God!

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Bad story

Past writer

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
@ Rephil

Bad story ? 293 comments and climbing so far. Sorry the slut didn't get swatted down per your requirements for good story. The author can go either way if you look up his catalog. There are scorching BTBs to be found in StormX 's work. It's all subjective, but be assured when he was writing this one, StormX wanted to provoke a visceral reaction above all else. Did he succeed ? I say mission acomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't believe......

that I struggled through reading this crap till the end. This kind of story is not my idea of erotic entertainment but, you are the author and it's what you wrote. Other than the subject of this story, what really REALLY turned me off is the fact that IF you had just 're- read the damn thing, you should have, could have cleaned up a lot of your spelling mistakes and sentence structure. THAT, more than anything is what turned me off to reading more from you. I'm no Nazi about this complaint, but you have to be the worst that I've struggled through!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PUKE

this is about as unrealistic as it gets. how anybody can think something like this is erotic-please you make me puke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If the authors intent was to get flames, okay. But in real life....

Good fiction must have some basis in reality, some means for the reader to identify with the characters, for them to be real and human. Super Man was popular with his power but Bat Man is more popular because he is human, we can imagine ourselves as Bat Man. I can't image myself as Steve. First he sucks as a Master, Cindy is topping from the bottom and that never works for long. She should have brought all this up with him, she is just trying to control him by pretending to be his "sex slave". Truth be told, Cindy is a sociopath. If this fictional Steve stays in this relationship he will be eating cum and sucking cock in no time.

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
No healthy person could do this

Self respect is important because it is necessary to loving others. The protagonist in this story cannot have any; therefore, he cannot really love his wife. I have been in the lifestyle off and on for 45 years. She would get flamed by everyone and he would get counseled to stand up for his emotional health. This is as unbelievable as any Marvel super hero story. Hated it and could not read it thru but had to skim parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Love From His Wife

He went 8 months...8 MONTHS...without sex from his wife while Cindy had sex with Bill Jackson on a daily basis. Cindy gave Bill what she had denied her husband for...24 YEARS! Cindy ceased being a wife and became a whore. It is true that he had had a 3-week affair a decade ago that they had managed to work their way through. She exchanged a 3-week affair by him for an 8-month affair with her husband. Bill Jackson stretched her out of shape so that she would never be of any good to her husband. She brought home a dirty, cum-filled pussy, ass and mouth to her husband and possible STD's and maybe even HIV; but never put Bill through the same humiliation. Even when Cindy was made aware that husband had an unspoken time frame in mind for Cindy to end her affair or face the certainty of divorce, she continued her affair. Will she continue her affair with Bill Jackson? Probably. If not with Bill, POSITIVELY with another lover. She has had sex more in 8 months than in the 24 years previous. She can never be faithful to her husband ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RUBBISH

Utter tripe

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 8 years ago
discusting bullshit

One star. I can't read beyond him willingly eating her dirty pussy. Thank god I've never met such low life pieces of shit. I won't be reading any more of your stories.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Total,Unadulterated Horseshit!

Buy the gun and ammunition.

Blow her brains out.

END of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trash

Waste of time , awful. Can you live with yourself even making this up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.