I Allowed Him a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers

I told him that it wasn't that I didn't want to, but I was married and had my own family. Ali knew how I felt about him, he said that he fantasized me for a long time and don't want to miss such a lovely chance. He said that he would stop at any moment when I ask him. He said that altogether it would be a new experience for both of us. As good as it felt I knew I couldn't let it go on much longer. But, at this point, I didn't want to end this show so quickly. I don't know why but I said I would allow him to kiss me, as I didn't want him to get disappointed. In my deep heart, I want to kiss him again. I opened my mouth to feel his tongue once more before he leaves. I was just getting ready to break away again when he began to gently stroke my left breast through the soft material of my blouse. My breasts have always been very sensitive and it's the quickest way to get me hot. It felt so good it made my knees weak. I was shaking and trembling as he played with my tits. I placed my hands on his shoulders to maintain my balance. Just a few minutes longer and then I would stop him. I wasn't too worried because I knew I could just stop him anytime anyway, he wasn't being forceful at all but still a gentlemen. I convinced myself that it was just a little harmless petting, my husband would never know, just a little harmless thrill.

It felt so good I had to let him continue. Ali re-entered his tongue into my mouth as we started to kiss wildly again. I couldn't get enough of him as he again made his way down my neck. He began to grab intimately my succulent breast with his hands. His hands were on the zip of my qameez. Already the pallu of my dupatta left my shoulders and were lying on the floor. I again tried to pull myself from this carnal spell but by this time he had unzipped my qameez pulling it flap up to my chest and started kneading my boobs over the brassiere. Then he moved up the bottom of the brassiere, little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips as I rubbed his muscular chest. This guy was gorgeous. Then he unsnapped my bra with one motion and placed it on the floor, releasing my tight fun bags from my Black lace Bra. My ripe melons were beautiful and inviting. When he tried to lick and suck them, it startled me again. He kissed my tits tenderly and sucked on my nipples, running his tongue around them and gently nipping them with his teeth. I started to pull him away so he increased his sucking to a point it felt to good to stop. I just couldn't believe what I was doing and my mind was racing so fast. He sucked hard at the nipples, almost hurting me, I responding even more to his untamed desire. He took it into his mouth and began softly sucking on it. The pleasure was so intense that I didn't care about anything else, except feeling him inside me. I wanted to be fucked; it had been months since I had felt a man's passion inside me. I was going wild and without warning I exploded with an orgasm. I gripped his shoulders and gasped aloud as the first orgasm rocked me. My knees started getting weak and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed. Ali knelt down and took one of my inflated nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across my swollen nipples, sending me into a sexual confusion. My cunt was so swollen and wet as he sucked my tits like we were his lifelines. I thought of my husband for a moment but the truth was I didn't care. I wanted this man to suck my tits more than anything else right then.

Ali sucked one by one. At this time, my body was so filled with passion. Ali had sucked my tits to the point of full erection. The blood rushed to this hot zone and filled my breasts. My ripe melons looked too huge in proportion to waist and expanded rib cage. Ali licked my tits up and down and was starting to have his way with me.

After all it had been months away from a masculine touch. For some reason it was such an exciting thrill to be this naughty with someone other than my husband, especially with a young, sex-starved hungry man. I felt like his pleasure piece of meat as he rested me on my bed. As I lay on my back, I could feel Ali's hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. When I didn't resist, his hand pulled the hem of my shilwar and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the material. Direct contact, this is what I needed. I moaned. His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the soft moistness of my cunt through my shilwar. I thought I would wet my shilwar, as I was paintyless right tmye. It felt so good. I figured I would let him do this for a few minutes more and then I would have to make him stop. Ali reached his hand over string of my shilwar knot and so he untied it and removed my shilwar off, over my thighs. I felt like this was my last moment to stop this erotic heat. I also thought about that I might not get another situation to experience this young man. As passion continued to fill my hot zone, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have another man taste my love and that thought sent my mind in a naughty fit of desire. By the time, his hand was now inside, with one of his fingers moving into the tight opening of my cunt. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers. Finally I managed myself to moan, "Ali, we have to stop, please! I'm getting so hot, we shouldn't continue more!"

Ali responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my clit. My body leaped when his tongue found my clit. "Oh mother he is going to eat me there, I thought. He was going to eat my pussy, something my husband has never done! When he began to press his mouth over my clit, I finally stopped him and told him we were getting carried away and that I couldn't let that happen. I asked him, "Ali, I let you do more than a kiss you wanted, now I know what you're going to do, but I don't want anything more than you did. I hope you are okay with that," I explained myself.

"No problem Bhabi, I wouldn't do anything you don't like, I want only to kiss you these lips," he reassured me.

Ali said he understood and again promised me, he wouldn't do anything, and I didn't want him to do and would stop when I said so. He promised me no one would know. I simply moaned that he shouldn't carry on further and should stop once for all, once he finished tasting my pussy. With that assurance, I lifted my hips to let him pull my shilwar, the rest of the way off. As Ali took off my shilwar completely from me, the exotic feeling of being totally nude in front of another man sent a shiver up my spine as instinctively my legs spread open. The smell of my sex was thick in the air and my soaked pussy was looking for more. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening.

Ali began by slowly kissing the area around my labia before he began to lick my very wet cunt lips and clit. He licked my clit and fingered my pussy as I humped his mouth and I cried out in ecstasy. I placed my legs on his shoulders and he sucked on my pussy as he reached up with both hands and played with my titties. I was out of my mind as he worked my body over.

While he did this, he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me. I was in ecstasy as it was everything I imagined it would be. Ali knew just what to do with a woman. Before long, I began to feel my orgasm build within me again. I thought I was going to explode as Ali took in all of what I had to offer. He licked me deeply as my pussy was on fire. My body was quivering and instinctively started to buck. Ali was licking and sucking my g-spot and I was overcome by this sensual feeling erupting inside of me. His tongue slowly ran over my pussy. He spread my lips and his tongue caressed the wet slit before him. Up and down he ran his tongue across my moistness. "Your pussy taste so fucking good," Ali told me as he savored my juices. He ran his tongue down to my wet opening and quickly flicked his tongue in and out of my hole. Then he ran his tongue back and forth between my pussy and my ass. He teased my tight little ass as he licked me back and forth. I had never felt like this before. My tight cunt was in spasm. He was sending my body into a sexual frenzy as his face was buried into my drenched pussy. I looked forward to the release that had been building for so long. My husband, very rarely makes me cum, so I was really looking forward to it and told myself that I would stop afterwards. I needed it too bad. I was getting so hot now, I was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice him remove his pants and move up between my legs.

When I felt he moved between my legs, I opened my eyes to see Ali above me and looked down to see him guiding his huge cock in between my quivering cunt lips. It was enormous and nearly twice the size of my husbands'. I trembled at the huge size, as he began to push the fat knob of the head into me. I knew that just a slight surge of his hips would mean that I was committing adultery, breaking my marriage vows and being fucked by a man other than my husband for the first time in my life. "Ali no, stop, we can't! We mustn't, we shouldn't, it is not right, Ali, I'm not protected!" I screamed. "Please, Bhabi, you're ready, please let me enter in you. Give me your pussy. Let me enter in my cock you," He pleaded. His next response surprised me. He told me that he has two desires and the one desire was to feel his hard cock penetrate deep into my married body. He pacified me by saying, "Rukhsana Bhabi, I promise I'll pull out. Please, I have to feel inside of you for just a few moments, oh you, yes, feel so good! You don't know Bhabi, countless times I had masturbated in the privacy of my bed and bathroom to your image in my mind." he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I was horrified He wasn't going to stop!!! He was going to fuck me! I protested again, "No, Ali please! Don't please, please I begged, "I can't... I may get pregnant... I'm ovulating... oh, no!" I felt bad for my husband's sake.

Ali spread my legs and kneeled between them. With a little bit of adjustment, his cock slid inside me. Slowly he slid in and out of my pussy slowly allowing me to adjust to his size and continued to go deeper with each thrust until he was buried balls deep in my pussy. It slid in easily but it still took my breath away. I moaned at the first contact, and my pussy widened to accept him, and I succumbed to his desire, I loved to be taken, to be forced to give up my will and be controlled. It felt so good and I felt so full. I was his and his alone. Ali's gigantic rod could do what it wished. He fucked me slowly and steadily as I felt he wants to coat his cock with my juices. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but I was too close, I was starting to cum already as he sank in further my, stretching my cunt lips apart, already more than ever before. I was so wet that Ali slipped in with ease but, stretched me to the limit and sank deeper then my husband could ever have managed. I felt filled to bursting, and wept in pain and pleasure as he began to fuck me. By this time, I couldn't control the passion I felt. My body was erupting, my tits were swollen, my love mound was panting and my inner core was begging for his dick to ram me. The thought of this gigantic cock inside of me sent my body into a shiver. My body then betrayed me as my hips began to push and move against him with my building orgasm. I couldn't help it I couldn't even speak. I could only moan. As Ali's engorged head entered me, I could feel my cunt stretch. I had never had another man break this plane. Till now, I was true to my husband and had never let another man enter me warm spread. I thought about the sanctity of marriage and how my husband's pleasure hole was being invaded. At this point, it didn't matter.

As I thought briefly of my husband, I looked up at this finely tuned machine. His fully hard cock was gigantic and pulsating. I was so swollen and wet, he had to pull back and push forward a couple of times to stretch my tight cunt. My husband's custom fit hole was now being resized. He thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my pussy with every push until finally his entire shaft was into the hilt, filling me completely. His pubic bone ground flat against mine. I started to mouth a protest again when I felt his huge shaft push even deeper, until it touched my cervix at the opening of my womb.

I had several mild orgasms before another shuddering one. As I trembled and shook through my orgasm, that did it. I saw stars and felt my head swim as I came quicker then I expected or wanted. I exploded in my first real orgasm ever I thought I was going to pass out, as wave upon wave of pleasure went through my body. Ali felt and heard me come to climax and with a sense of relief let the flood gates go and pumped into me. I screamed with ecstasy as Ali pulsating eight inches easily past my husband's territory and slid deeper into its own. My legs were straight up in the air and my fingernails dug into Ali's muscular arms as he landed all eight inches of his rock hard sausage into my engorged cave.

When I finally recovered, I realized my pussy had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my wet slit. All thoughts of betraying my husband and my unproductiveness were gone. I was in love with his huge cock. I had a fire inside my body that only a long, hard hose could extinguish. I was like a live animal under him meeting his thrusts with the most exciting pelvic movements, telling him how lovely he is and wonderful it cool questing and as I moved towards my climax shouting and moaning in obvious pleasure at being impaled on his cock. I was going mad. "Deeper, harder, more, more!" I shouted, closing my eyes. Ali pulled my legs up and held onto my knees as he picked up the pace slightly. I was devouring Ali 's cock as he heard the loud slurping noises as he fucked my pussy. This encouraged him to fuck me harder. Then to the excitement, he started like a train, which took me by surprise. By instinct I wrapped my legs around his hips, rubbing my legs against his back. By doing this, his fat cock went in as deep as he could. He pumped into me, his balls making slapping noises against my ass. My aching breasts were wobbling as they rubbed against the soft, red, hair on his chest. He tried to kiss me, but couldn't make contact, as the speed of his fucking kept making our mouths miss. The bed began to rock back and forth as Ali pounded me. Ali kept pumping into me, his hands on my waist, his face and lips busy with my breast, thrusting like he wanted to split me in half, not caring about my pleasure, but only his own, almost lifting me up and down on his throbbing shaft, growing bigger and bigger inside the dripping pussy that enveloped it.

"Slow down," I pleaded, "Okay," he said. As I released my legs from his hips, he moved onto his knees, and quickly put his forearms under my legs. Without removing his cock, he lifted my arse off the bed, so that I was resting on my shoulders, "What the Hell do you think you're doing?" I shouted, as his cock went in deeper and deeper. "I'm fucking my sweet Bhabi (sister-in-law)!" he answered.

"Fuck your Bhabi, but don't kill her, fuck her slow." But who was listening me? I was digging my own nails into his shoulders when he speeded up on more time.

I was nearly bent double, as he held onto the headboard of the bed, making all of his weight push his cock into me. For once, I'd never felt anything like it! His big cock seemed to be filling my belly! He was doing press-ups as he fucked me, building up his speed with each stroke. He then realised me and let me lay on bed.

By now my innocence was gone and my proud pussy took in his 8-inch pole like a pro. I needed it so bad. Ali grabbed my breasts, and start pumping his cock into me, in and out, getting harder as he pumped. The more he pumped, the more I moaned in pleasure, the harder he held my shoulder, and the more his cock throbbed. And the wilder the pumping got. He pumped so hard that if he had not held my breasts, perhaps he would have pushed me off the bed. I bounced and bucked so hard; I thought this thick prick was going to rip me in half. My body finally had what it had been waiting for all days. I was moaning as Ali slammed himself into me, bucking with the pure pleasure his cock was giving me. It was fantastic having such a large, powerful forbidden cock inside my. Ali gave me the longest strokes he could. Pulling out of me, with the tip of his cock barely inside, then sliding in all the way. Tears of ecstasy raced down my face as I begged him to saw me in half. The bed sheet beneath us was wet now, as the love juice glided down from my pussy to bed sheet via my ass crack. Confident my joy canal could take his wood, he slowly pulled it back and fourth to spread his wide load with my joy juice for lubrication. Ali wasn't holding anything back and strongly ripped open my cunt with his rock solid wide eight-inch load. He pumped me fast and hard. I felt I was going in and out of conscience as he fucked me and I felt my second climax building up in my stomach very quickly. I was going to come again. I wrapped my legs around his body and humped him as if it were my last fuck. I matched his stroke for stroke and we were both panting and writhing on the bed. He kept pounding my pussy throughout my orgasm until I pleaded with him to stop. "Oh, Ali stop it now, please stop. I can't do it anymore, Please stop fucking me," I begged.

He was soaked in sweat from the long hard fucking he gave me. Finally, after more than half an hour of non-stop cunt stretching fucking, He reached the moment I had been waiting. Ali's thrusting then got stronger and I realized he was about to cum too. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew he would have to pull out before I came again. I yelled him meekly, "Ali, please pull before you cum." But it was so close.

After three more times I climaxed, then I felt it. The feeling, for which, I've yearned again every day, since that moment. His whole body lurched forward and I felt the tip of his penis smash against my cervix. Ali groaned loudly shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. "My bad luck, he wasn't pulling out! He was coming inside of me!" I'd though for a moment. I was filled with both the feelings of ecstasy and terror. I tried to push him off, but it was too late. His hands were holding down me and he was pushing into me with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm. What really surprised me is it felt so incredible! When my husband comes, it just dribbles out of him. But with Ali, I could feel his hot sperm literally shooting into me. At the same time my body also once again came, when Ali filled me up with his pent-up passion juice. I came so hard I felt like someone let the air out of me. It fired with enough force and quantity, I could literally feel each forbidden jet hit my cervix and penetrate through my womb. "You said you... would pull out!" I gasped. Then I myself cried.

"Oh, I can feel it, your coming inside me, oh no, oh no, not now, oh, feels so good. I'm coming, oh!" as my hips again involuntarily began to push hard against him. My cunt was pulsating as my body fought to ingest all of his love cream. The most intense orgasm I've ever had hit me as he continued to thrust and all I could do was grab his ass and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs now and I screamed with the greatest sexual experience of my life. Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through my body as I wrapped my legs around Ali and pulled him into me deeper. It was wonderful. I never wanted this to end and I wanted him to fuck me all night. He could feel his seed pouring out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. I gripped him tightly with my vaginal muscles literally pumping him dry. I couldn't believe tmye was so much of it. As the waves subsided, I could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out into the depths of my body, searching for my eggs. I just lay there for a moment in a dreamlike state marveling at the feeling of what was happening inside of me.

zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers