I Allowed Him a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers

When reality began to return, the fear of what I had done returned too. As I laid spread on the bed, this was a grudge fuck for Ali and he won me. I looked down between my spread out legs to see the shiny coating of his seed, as it clung to the shaft of his cock still partially inside of me. What had done? I began to cry.

Ali noticed and looked deeply into my eyes as he continued to slowly pump his now shrinking tool. As he did, I could feel more of his cum oozing out of my swollen pussy. "You said you would pull out, you promised! What if you got me pregnant, I will commit suicide, if my husband knows that you imp regnant me!" I whimpered. His response shocked me, " Bhabi I'm sorry, and you looked and felt too good. I never imagined you would actually let me fuck you, its a dream come true for me, but Bhabi you didn't said you were fertile today in that case, you shouldn't call me today, well I just had to give you mine. Don't give way for negative thoughts, even if you got pregnant, I shall take care to get it aborted."

I paused and looked at him. It all became perfectly clear. At least, I shouldn't call him today... At that point it didn't matter anymore. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband. I got aroused and let this young man fuck me and shoot his sperm in me, directly at my unprotected eggs! I must anticipate before and should have made protections before. There are fair amount of chance, my eggs were probably being fertilized at that very moment. Ali filled me with so much of his potent sperm; I knew I could be pregnant with his child. The fuck was fantastic. Yes, it was first time in my life since I'd been fucked by other than my husband. It certainly was better than most I had with my husband. The main issue was that it was different. It was wrong, wanton, illicit, done in the afternoon in my maternal bed with another man did it to me. And that made that fuck one of the most exciting and memorable I had ever experienced.

As I thought about how crazy all of this was, I realized my legs were still wrapped around him and Ali was still gently thrusting his cock inside of me as he held me down. It really was a soothing feeling and even when he was soft, he was still larger than my husband. I looked up at him and realized my body was starting to respond again. He kissed me again very gently and began softly licking my nipples. To my surprise I could feel his member was beginning to get hard again. My husband had never been able to recover so fast. I knew I had to stop this time, just in case there was a chance it wasn't too late. I couldn't be so stupid to let him take me again! I let Ali fuck me once and now he was starting to do it again. But as he continued, I began to feel desire rose from my body once again, a guttural moan escaped my lips. I realized I couldn't stop him. I was still very turned on by what I had done. It felt too good. I was getting exactly what I needed and didn't ever want it to stop. My hips again began to meet each of his thrusts. He was thrusting in my overflowing cum filled cunt with hard thrusts accompanied by a squishing sound and cum oozing down my ass and over his balls. I almost screamed this time from this uncontrollable ecstasy I felt and came again as he banged into me. I was moaning and squirming in passion now, not crying but screaming, "Yes, Yes, do me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, do me, I wanted it! I wanted it so much! Keep fucking me!! Just a little more hard and I'll cum!"

He released my hands and we began what turned out to be a very slow, even romantic fuck. We continued for a long time, as I blocked out all thought of everything except how wonderful his large cock felt pistoning in and out of my wet cunt. His big dick again filled me completely and was stretching my pussy to its limits, something I knew that my husband would never be able to do. I had no idea sex with another man could feel so good. As we fucked, I had several smaller orgasms that seemed to just run together. I lifted my head up and began to suck the nipples on his chest. After a while Ali panted, "I'm going to come again, should I pull out I Bhabi?" My response still surprises me to this day. As another orgasm built up inside me, I begged, "No, come inside me Ali, I want to feel it... again... come inside of me... please!" He smiled, kissed me, and picked up his rhythm. Before long he stiffened, and again I felt him shoot an incredible load of his sperm into me, as I pushed my cunt up to meet each thrust. I could feel each jet hitting my cervix again, which triggered another deep orgasm as it penetrated into my womb.

When it hit me, I screamed and clawed at his back. It felt as if the whole world was whirling round; it was so wonderful. Even my nipples burned. It felt so wonderfully taboo to think I was letting another guy intentionally fuck me to his best. It was the ultimate betrayal of my husband and I had completely submitted to him in every way. I knew that this betrayal is what excited me and made my orgasm so intense.

He collapsed on me; I was shaking and covered in sweat. Our breath was now out of control it was the ultimate moment for us as I looked with my dreamy eyes to Ali. As we got our breath back then Ali finally rolled off of me his softening cock slowly slide out from my red and swollen pussy, His cock was covered in our juices, and still stood up like a small flagpole. He moved off me and caressed my face, my breasts as I lay there. I lay there with two generous loads of sperm overflowing from the lips of my cunt. I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down at how totally fucked I looked. My dresses were bunched up around the bed. My pussy was swollen and red and my pubic hair was matted and soaked with his cum. My breasts were red and covered with marks from his intense sucking. But what was really amazing was the river of cum that was oozing from my stretched out opening and pooling on the bed beneath me. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my bottom to help elevate my womb. I wanted to keep its warmth inside of me a little longer. I was so opened up as I lay there I wondered if I would ever be able to feel my husband's small cock inside of me again. Ali laughed and assured me it would be our secret. After about 20 minutes, I staggered to my feet and the cum just ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I had never seen anything like it.

Ali fell asleep in the silence. I covered him with blanket. I knew I definitely need a break from this massive fucking session; I quietly stepped away and left him to bask in the pure intensity.

So I jumped into the bathroom as my bladder was near to bursting. When I finished, I returned to see Ali resting on the bed, with his wonderfully cock lying peacefully across his stomach. I came out of the room. I could feel Ali's warm semen still leaking from my pussy. I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen. I felt so naughty.

I started fingering myself it made me so excited to think about it.

I prepared some fresh juice passionately, so both of them will feel energetic. Still, Ali was in the bed only. With excitement, I went back to my room. Ali was sleeping with no fear, as if he was the master of the house. As I reach him, he finally woke up as the lay there in the darkness. He reached for me, took the juice and asked how I enjoyed the sex. I told him it was fine and now I don't feel anything bad at all in that. He seemed surprised and hugged me passionately and pressed me hard against his body and said, "Thanks Bhabi..." He then just snuggled up next to me and rubbed my tummy saying, "we will try again for one more time."

"Yes, now we'll try it as you want,"

After some time Ali was once again on top of me. He continued to fuck me and in the process when he asked me, " may I fuck you from behind my sweet Bhabi?

I replied, " You can do what way you want me."

Ale pulled out of me he turned me around. He re-entered my pussy from behind and started to fuck me again. I loved it when he reached around and played with me and rock hard nipples. I felt so good as he slid into me from behind. He grabbed my hips and began to fuck me hard from behind. I looked back and smiled at him showing my appreciation and enjoyment. He could fuck me all day like this. It felt so good inside me. My juices covered him as he was sliding in and out of me. I loved the feeling of his hard cock as it slides in and out of my wet pussy. He would vary his pace going from long, slow strokes to short, hard strokes. I enjoyed the variety. He pushed his thumb deep inside my ass as he fucked me. My body jumped slightly as it slid in. "Ohh." I moaned as he began to work it in and out of my pussy. He started to finger my asshole, which was certain still virgin. Butt fucking is my favorite fantasy but I've never get up the opportunity as my husband never asked for it in life. I liked much the double penetration with cock in pussy and finger in my ass.

Ali grabbed my head and pumped me moaning he was getting close to cumming. It was not long before he felt himself thrust one last time and grip my hair tightly. This was too much and he pumped hard and fast getting deeper and deeper inside me. Ali felt the tightness in his balls as he pounded me. He couldn't hold off any longer.

"I'm coming Rukhsana Bhabi, where should I come?" he shouted.

"Come in me Ali, you're deserving to come in me now my tiger." I replied.

He shot his load all in my pussy Spurt after spurt. His milky white fluid filled me. He collapsed on me as I was still on my knees on bed. He rolled off of me and lay on the bed next to me. Both our bodies were hot and sweaty.

Ali had fucked me four times in a single day. It was really intense. I had always wandered how a married woman could have an affair. How could they betray their husbands in so shameful a way? Now, I understood.

I caressed his face, ran my fingers in his hairs and pulled him up to lick his face. Ali was doing all this like an expert and was enjoying every bit of the proceedings. I drew him over me and looked into his eyes, so that his face was only a breath away from mys. Then I whispered him not to disclose this to anyone, as that will ruin both his and my lives totally.

Ali told me that he was not a fool and that if I will give him similar attentions in future, then he will be more than happy. I Bhabi promised to do so and revealed that I had never enjoyed fucking of this standard ever before in my life and that I want to experience it again and again. We hugged and kissed each other, in a more relaxed mood and went off to sleep in each other's arms. Surely, it's an experience for me of lifetime. We talked about the experience and joked about when we were going to meet up again. It was nearing noon and Ali needed to be go back. So we continued to talk as he dressed and readied to leave. He kissed me goodbye and walked back to his home. We talked and have decided we will meet soon. Now we can't wait! Then we planed properly for the next visit and enjoyed seeking pleasure from each other. Whenever my husband and my children were away, I would call his mobile and would ask him to come to my place. Ali used to come to my house, directly in to my bedroom and ready for action. His lessons were so great.

The next month I missed my periods. Yes! I was pregnant. I was going to be a mother at the age of 38. I was sure Ali will love this but I need to abort it. I can't keep his child in my womb. Already I was mother of three young. Moreover my husband will surely come to know about our affair. So I decided to get it aborted. Ali took me to a doctor and secretly aborted the fetus. But still, I am continuing my sexual relationship with Ali. This has happened just before a year and since then we have been meeting secretly. We did it again and again over when, as our lust appeared insatiable. Thereafter we started making love frequently. Our sexual encounter has become so wild that I have almost become heartily lover of his big rigged cock. Both Ali's family as well as my husband, does not know of our sexual relationship and I continue my intense sex life with him. We have tried many variations and of late Ali enjoys fucking my anus.

We enjoy each other with our full vigor. No body ever knew what is happening between us, and whenever we do get moments of privacy, we fully encase us by making love and we do still cherish our first intercourse.

zeshanan
zeshanan
11 Followers