All Comments on 'I am a Cuckold'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RuggerdogRuggerdogover 5 years ago
Some enjoy it (voyeurism)

Whiel you describe cuckolds who are cheated on, there are also cuckolds that enjoy watching their lady with other men.

When I was a young, fit guy, we had awards dinners for my workplace - formal dinners, presentation of awards, and then dancing. I was single and shy and often didn't have a date, but I did like to dance.

One of my coworkers had a wife who liked to dance, but he didn;t like to dance. He would invite me to dance with her, and would thank me at the end of the evening, telling me that "she looks so happy and beautiful when she dances - I'm glad I can give that to her, even though I hate dancing". While we were dancing, she would respond to me as if we were a couple off the dance floor as well as on, and lament that her husband had just gotten too old to enjoy dancing anymore.

Some guys like to watch their girlfriends or wives having sex with other partners, eitehr because the other partners can do something that they can't, or can just do more of it - or because they get a voyeuristic pleasure from watching their lady starring in a private, live action porn story. I think of my coworker - who loved watching his wife dance, and found a way to allow her to enjoy it, even though he hated dancing. I think of him and his gorgeous wife, and I wonder if they were trying to tell me something - giving me an invitation that I just didn't see.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 5 years ago
Wild generalizations

I’m a cuckold, too. And NONE of what you wrote applies to me, or to any of the 100+ cuckolds and cuckoldresses I’ve met and spoken with. This would have been a good story if you had made it about YOU instead of saying, “cuckolds do THIS and feel THIS.” Why not try again, and speak personally this time?

Good luck, my fellow cuckold.

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s called equality

With greater equality, more economic power, and better education, they won’t settle. They won’t settle for being unsatisfied sexually. They won’t settle for staying faithful while their spouse cheats (be it his visits to the bars with strippers, jacking off as he watches or reads porn, has sex with others) because they have as much or more power economically. They also won’t settle for working all day so they can do even more work when they get home while their husband sits on his ass. Men will adjust and be better husbands or find themselves replaced. You adjusted. You stepped up and took over the household duties. You stepped aside so other men could meet her sexual needs. In return she loved you and gave you great handjobs. Heck of a love story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
great story

Highly recommend this story, to anyone old enough to understand what is being said. I agree with most of what he wrote, but not all. To mass all females, or males into one thought pattern is wrong. The word some, or most should have been inserted a number of times in this story. To qualify my statement, I have been retired for some years, and have done and seen a lot first hand, so I am at least more aware than some of your readers.

While the general thought process is correct in todays world, it wasn't always like that, at least not in my experience. Yes families put their daughters in college if they could, to find husbands to take care of them, which led to them putting their children to college for the same reason. Some are their to fulfill their dreams, not necessarily find a husband. They love to do their work, and truly love their husbands. You cant lump everyone into the same pile. I do agree that today there are many more cuckolds than anyone knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
heheh

'She does this by picking a husband who she knows is a high achiever. One who will support her and give her a life of luxury. One who will give her children and be able to support them and send them to college. Women have a natural instinct in seeking out these type of men. '

what makes you think your children are yours, cuck. lol

women aren't smart or bright. it's all instinct. 'oohhh...shiny' boils down how they think and feel. maybe she wants muscle, maybe she wants money. depends on her mood...that day. the very SECOND a man stops treating women as goddesses...and treats them as people....then men gain control over their penis. women no longer seem very smart/tricky/powerful. they become weak...insecure...holes. they are basically men that always feel entitled.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 5 years ago
Honesty

The piece seems to be mostly about snobbish resentment with very little introspection.

It seems you are concerned primarily with the "high achievers," doctors, lawyers, people with "estates." Don't you realize how many lies these people have already swallowed to attain their indentured status of respectability? There's nothing honest about such incomes or lifestyles, and you know it.

So, if you get a trophy wife that swallows that lie with you, you shouldn't expect her to be loyal to the likes of you. Zero introspection...

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Re: Wild Generalisations (and other comments)

I agree with Paul Pines' comment about generalising the author's experiences and beliefs to the total population. It can destroy an otherwise good and useful story or treatise on a topic. (In this case cuckolding, but the same applies to many LW submissions on a variety of husband-wife relationships.)

For example, I found RuggerDog's comment about a colleague's wife to be an interesting personal experience, which included his own afterthoughts. It sounded realistic and didn't try to generalise to wives as an undifferentiated group.

There was no need for the author to generalise. Readers and commenters will probably do that for themselves.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

This is very depressing.

JimF69JimF69over 5 years ago
CuckoldGuy is right!

This essay provides good insights and worthwhile perspectives. His work, in general, is very satisfying, and his stories never fail to arouse me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Most

One of the most ridiculous pieces that I have read.here. You.make a lot of generalizations here that just don't hold water. In what universe are women exceeding men in all acheivements. I'm not aware of any relationship where women are dominate. I've never met a cuckold, nor even heard of one outside the pathetic fantasies in these pages. If it's such a wonderful life, why are you all hidden like vermin? Mental illness isn't funny. Get treatment soon. You and the other 99 cuckold Paul Pines knows.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago

Me thinks cuckoldguy is really cuckoldgal. Look into my eyes...you're getting sleepy. Yeah, bullshit bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuckold denial

You are so right. I've been a cuck before i knew what cuckold was. Every wife I've had ( total of 3 ) cheated on me with a male or female, I knew it and accepted it but never bucked against it, I've secretly masterbated to the thought of them being with someone. I am a cuckold !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm a Lifelong Cuckold

I thoroughly enjoyed this paper and agree with the author. I was turned into a cuckold by my very first sexual girlfriend and have continued to seek out similar women to date and marry. There is no question of my gaining pleasure from being allowed to serve these women and to be treated as the cuckold I truly am by them. I'm bout to enter into another relationship and we are even signing a Female Led Relationship contract together. I gain great pleasure and satisfaction from pleasing my woman and enjoy knowing a young, strong male is keeping her sexually fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prophetic

There may be some real truth in the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very helpful. I need to accept it for myself. I don't need to watch. Maybe someday feeling comfortable with she saying the exact words: "How are your buns, sweetie?" when she has had an 'enjoyable encounter'? It seems I want to know.... I guess I know now, but I would like confirmation. Will she feel 'special' exposing her encounters to me? Will my daughter learn these personalities. She is 13, and leads her boyfriend around like Joyce leads me around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your wife loved you. Maybe you and I have a different idea what love is. You said she gas lite you for 10 years. If that's love count me out. I was cheated on by my shut ex many times before I found out. If it was not for my kids I would wish she rot in hell. If people want to play the game more power to you but don't pretend this is somehow ok.

shelli_k18shelli_k18about 2 years ago

I can understand why "male masking" hatred will argue about the details, that not everything here rings true to one or another, then argue it's over generalizing, basically stepping over their own quotes to try to show how aggrieved they are by these lovely statements. I understand that in some cultures, monogamy and two genders conformity still reigns, but if you look at the bigger picture, that it's only natural that males are NOT the main contenders, learning about their inferiority which they already fear is only more isolating, more shameful. But it doesn't have to be shameful, it doesn't have to be isolating. Be there for her, accept your new role, and find a way to be happy beneath others and revel in helping them forward.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

What a crock of unmitigated bullshit! You sound like you are more closeted than cucked. I never minded a little dominance play when i dated but if any of my g.f's would have suggested this at any time they would have been bounced out the door before they packed up their belongings. I notice you haven't written anything else since 2019, maybe your wife finally left you for someone with a bigger dick, or a bigger wallet, or both! Lord knows if she was doing this she sure as hell didn't love you for who you where. Or maybe you took the way out that most cucks do eventually, turn yourself into a pinata for someone else to find after a few days. Who knows. You know what makes me angry about your stories though, you and others like you trying to pass yourselves off as men, you aren't. You are more like deviant drama queens more than anything else, it kind of makes me ill and makes me fear for our future.

I guess the only good thing about this lifestyle is that you and other like you will get very little opportunity to breed, you will be spending all your hard earned resources on multi-colored kids that are obviously not yours that you will never get the chance to pass on a true legacy, which i say GOOD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....