I Am a Sex God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home sweetie." She was beaming.

I gave her a predatory smile and pulled Sasha in for a brief kiss. "Good to be home. Who are your tasty looking friends?" I became more forceful with Sasha and she in turn became louder.

"Just some lovely ladies I met while working on a contract." Dana pulled them apart so she had one flanking each side and, like a mother, pulled them up to cradle them against her frame with their heads resting on her shoulders. The two worn girls gave a content sigh and snuggled to Dana. One of them even started to suckle on Dana's nipple.

At the sight of the three women and my wonderful cock, Sasha came with a scream. She spasmed in my lap and I let loose in her hot depths.

"Give me some of that tomorrow okay stud? Maybe these cuties will join us." Dana winked at me.

I was breathing heavily. After a moment I smiled warmly at Dana. "It's a date, babe."

With that Dana gave a radiant smile and started to nod off. "Thanks. Good night honey."

At that moment, Sasha came out of her pleasure delirium briefly. "I'm... a little... jealous."

"Aww." I feigned condolences and held her tighter in my arms. "Well you can always bring some gorgeous women over and we can all play together."

Sasha just chuckled and leaned in for a deep kiss. "I will do just that." We stayed there and enjoyed our bodies pressed against the others.

"Let's take a shower" I said. Sasha just nodded. I picked her up and pulled my cock out of her. she gave a slight gasp as it slipped out. I leaned down, hooked her legs and carried her in my arms like a champion riding off with the princess. As I walked in the bathroom, I braced Sasha's body and reached to turn on the water in the spacious marble shower. I glanced over at the adjoining bathtub and thought of Sasha, Dana, her most recent lovers, and me in it.

Bring my attention back to the spray, the water had come to a nice soothing heat. I put Sasha on her feet and leaned her against the wall of the shower. I grabbed some soap and body scrubber. I stepped in a took care of my lover. Sasha cooed as I soaped her and scrubbed the soft skin of her back. She went into a deep relaxation after basking in the warm water and the afterglow of our rutting.

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes and the spray overhead took the dirt and grime off her body. "Thank you." She said as I finished washing her back.

I stepped up and enclosed on her from behind. With her back pressed into my chest and my now soft member pressing against her ass, I leaned in and whispered "Anytime." She leaned in and I soaped and scrubbed her beautiful stomach and ample breasts.

I heard the bathroom door open then close. I sensed it was Dana. She opened the shower door and stepped in. Without a word she takes some soap, lathers up her breasts and hands and starts grinding those parts all over my back.

I let Dana take her time. She absolutely delighted in what she was doing. Then again she took great pleasure in all the forms of sensuality. After I let Dana clean my back, I took Sasha by the waist. "Time for a little dessert Sasha." I side stepped and pushed Sasha into Dana. They locked together, rubbing against each other with some remaining soap, initiated a make out session. I leaned in on their flanks and groped their asses. I loved the sensations when those two went at it.

Some time later we were clean of the evidence of our love making and using my powers, made Sasha and Dana climax simultaneously in each others arms while both were in my arms. Their screams muffled as they refuse to disengage their lips. I reach out and turn off the water. Dana and Sasha slump to seats in the shower, panting. I briefly step out of the shower and grab some towels. I hand Dana and Sasha towels and they begin to dry themselves; I did likewise.

"How was your day, baby?" I made small talk.

"Oh it was fine. Busy day at the boutique. I met Alexandra and Jaime today and invited them over." Dana seemed giddy

"So they were a couple and you invited them over for some fun?" I probed

She gave a Cheshire grin and had that gleam in her eyes. "Nope. They were two different window shoppers I picked up. In fact, neither are lesbians."

I grinned. "You slut, you." Dana just batted her eyelashes and smiled "That's my woman. You must introduce me sometime." Sasha was grinning as well "...and get Sasha in on that. I know you still love the flesh of a woman." Sasha licked her lips.

After we dried off I put on pajama bottoms while Dana and Sasha slipped into skimpy nighties and thongs. We made our way to the bedroom where Dana's lovers, Alexandra and Jaime were fast asleep.

"I guess it is time for bed." I glanced over at Alexandra and Jaime, naked and in each other's arms. I patted their heads and use my powers to feel their surface thoughts. They radiated warmth and satisfaction. Dana had been very good to them. "I'll put these lovely specimens in the guest room."

Dana spoke with childlike disappointment "Can't we keep em in the bed. It's big enough and I want to feel their juicy asses against me." Her naughty grin punctuated her words.

I gave an amused and goofy grin "I want to cuddle with you after sex."

Sasha couldn't help but giggle. Sasha walked next to me and put her head against my shoulder while tracing patterns on my chest with her hand.

Dana gave a mock pout mixed with an amused grin of her own "Fine, have it your way" She took my unoccupied shoulder and mirrored Sasha.

"Thanks babe." With my girlfriends fawning over me, I set to work with my powers. I cleaned the pair on the bed of the sweat and fluids their romp had left. Then I dressed both of them in identical garb to Dana and Sasha but using information I learned from their surface thoughts I personalized their evening attire; I made Alexandra's nightie and thong an azure blue and Jaime's a cute bright pink. It's as if the two had joined us in the shower to clean up. As I pondered that thought I also noted to make that thought a reality someday.

Once refreshed and dressed, I used my powers to teleport the snoozing pair into the guest room, tucked in the warm covers and in each other's arms.

I lead my women into bed and we fell asleep cuddled together.

12