All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 17'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
The rest should be up tomorrow

The final entries of I am Jack's Life should be posted tomorrow.

Sorry again about the short chapters. I have no sense of the length of a Literotica page. They make sense in the novel I swear.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
...dammit.

...I'm out to sea tomorrow, and for the rest of the week. <_< I'll have to finish this when I get back...

It's been gripping, Finis. You have an excellent voice.

Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

I must admit to suffering all weekend waiting for these three chapters to be posted. Yes, two of them were short, but clearly the last two will lead us back to the start of the story. Right now, I do not have a clue who he finally ends up with. I suspect it is not Abby, but the older daughter may well be hers. Somehow I think Finis is going to throw some more tragedy at us just to knock Jack down to his knees for a while.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
"I have no sense of the length of a Literotica page"

You keep saying the same thing over and over. One would think you could have figured it out by now.

Sorry, but it is really annoying having to start and stop and start and stop and . . . . .

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
on the length of chapters

For the last time, because I keep getting PM's about them too.

I'm sorry. I'd never submitted to lit before. I submitted everything at once to lit. They put it in a queue for publication. Messing with stuff in the queue could effect the order in which they are published.

I figured it was a lesser evil to have a few short chapters than to have chapte nine come out after eleven. I am terribly sorry to have inconvenienced you with extra mouse clicking while reading a free story.

This is the last time I'll address this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stan? I thought Liz was going to be Kurt's or Todd's daughter, sure as hell.

Thank God I'm not in that situation, but I would hope I am close enough to my children to inform them of a potential replacement spouse before I started fucking them in front of my children. Now that is weird. No wonder Jack seems so socially and emotionally inept at times. That's the way he was raised.

And to admit his father and mother supported Clinton. And now Mom is banging a pro-life, conservative redneck gun nut. Guess Stan must really be packing. Not too bashful about letting Jack know there's a new sheriff in town either. Sweet.

As to who is Liz's mother, what difference does it make at this point? Really? Jack is a mediocre person, of mediocre intellect and character, who will live out a mediocre life with a mediocre wife. At least that is my best guess, based on what we have been given to work with so far. Of course, we might still have the crowd erupting, again, when Jack pulls off some brilliant and totally contrived act of love, or sacrifice, or an even worse melodramatic plot device, like his first wife dies in childbirth, or from some terminal disease, or drowns in a vat of $200 a bottle wine (if it's Abby; 2 Buck Chuck if its Kimmy). I am fully prepared to have my heart strings tugged at with a totally maudlin and unbelievable ending.

Please, disappoint me.

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
I have no idea why the next stories have not entered the queue for tomorrow.

Here they are, sitting right in my submission queue. They have not been assigned a publication date yet.

http://i.imgur.com/V2SsXWb.jpg

However, as I understand it, the queue is moderated by just one person, so be patient with her.

I'm sorry, I have very little control over when the final chapters are release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story!

I am enjoying this story. Like a good glass of wine, you can savor it, drink it slow or wait a while to drink more. Well written, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finis

One Literotica page=8 Word pages in font 12

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

That is useful information. Unfortunately all of this story's chapters are submitted, but I will know for the future.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, I'm really not sure what it is about this series that's drawn so many flies in the comments. My only complaint is that I'm nearly at the end, and the author apparently isn't doing more here. I hope he wasn't driven off by all the "read to the end of a series I don't like" fetishists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES