I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, but Sara, now we must fill your mouth! Just look how much cock Stan has waiting for you." She propped herself on an elbow and opened her mouth to invite him, reaching out to pull him to her. Ravenously, she sucked his cock into her mouth and throat. Her body danced between the Men, fully female, fully used, fully beautiful, and fully appreciated by her Master. It was an earthen, sensual dance as he studied her body.

Ron watched with overwhelming affection for his slut. He had searched a lifetime, and finally found his girl. His heart swelled with pride as he watched her give herself to each of these men as though it was Him. He treasured her more and more. Stan came quickly in her talented mouth but stayed there for another round while Larry and Thomas worked her other openings. The room filled with the sounds and smells of sex. His girl had already achieved several orgasms, yet she continued to serve, to give her body fully.

Larry struggled to hold back, but finally shouted his release as Sara thrashed. Thomas seemed to enjoy pulling all the way out and pushing back in powerfully, even roughly. Sara met his thrusts with her own and shuddered in orgasm as he shot his hot milk into her. Stan surprisingly hardened and came again before Larry and Thomas finished.

"Beautiful! Absolutely, beautiful! We will have to do this again so I can record it. But this was good for a first time. Sara, you may clean Stan and Thomas, and get a cloth to clean Larry."

"Yes, Master, thank you!" She completed her assignment with a contented look on her face. It was obvious to all three visitors, that Sara belonged to Ron in every sense of the word.

Ron kissed Sara and replaced her tail with a loving smack on her ass. "I like you with a tail, pet! After refilling the Men's glasses, please kneel."

She did as asked, and filled the wine glasses, and knelt open beside her Master, her fingers latched behind her back, as a smile punctuated with dry cum spread across her face. She remained still while the Men talked their business and wondered, even after all she had done tonight, if her Master would permit her to touch him.

"Stan, I will call to reschedule her makeup session this week, but you are all welcome any time you wish to make an appointment with me for Sara's use. As you can see, her appetite is amazing. I am working on building her endurance and stamina, so you can help me with that. I do, however, ask you to keep my confidence. This is not for everyone, although for the life of me, I don't know why!" Ron laughed triumphantly and the others went to wash and dress to leave.

Ron shook their hands and re-invited them any time, in fact, he wished for them to feel free to make an appointment to use his girl any time they wished.

As the door shut, Sara's heartbeat quickened in the hope of her Master's touch. She had quickly learned that no other Man touched her the way He did. No other man made her feel her slavery like he did. No other man made her feel her feminine beauty as he did.

"Thank you, Master!" Sara couldn't hold it back any longer.

Ron looked at his beautiful girl and again, his heart filled with great affection for her. He could read her eyes, her deep longing and he smiled.

"You may undress me, pet." She looked up into his face, and, seeing the affection there, happily grasped his zipper with her teeth and began to undress him. The process took several minutes, but she retained beautiful posture throughout, and even stole a random kiss on his torso, hand, and thigh.

"You have brought great honor and pride to me, my pet. Tonight, you are free to respond as the slut you are. Please, go position yourself on my bed to present your vagina to be used thoroughly."

Sara squealed with delight, danced around happily aware of her pierced nipples and danced right into the bedroom where she presented herself to be definitively raped by her loving Master.

12