All Comments on 'I Am Woman'

by Xenolan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Creative!

What a great read! Finally, a story where I'm not skipping over the minutia just to get at the hot parts...thanks!

-HornballPiglet (forgot how to log in '=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

This is the kind of story i have been waiting for. This is also a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Hot!

You're not the only one who has this fantasy! Great story with great descriptions. Maybe next time, you can be more comfortable as a woman and dress more seductively - - Let's face it, lipstick lesbians are what we want!

NoiraNoiraabout 16 years ago
Mmm...

Hot. I was worried about the length, that it'd be too drawn out... but it was good, it kept the heat going, and it's a personal fantasy. Of course, I'm female, but I think the idea of a guy being a girl for a day--or the other way around--is quite arousing and you did it very, very well.

I wonder about his wife's dream... dreamed she was a guy? ;)

Really hot, really well done, and you kept the pace amazingly well. Satisfying, I think. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad!

i liked it a lot, and as a writer, a girl (and a fan of lesbian sex stories), it was actually really good!

WistempWistempover 15 years ago
WoW!

From one "lesbian trapped in a straight man's body" to another -- terrific story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazingly sizzling and hot!!!!

First off.. you are one of a kind!!!

You wrote so beautifully that you made me drool!!!!

Seriously, this is the most exciting erotic lesbian stories I've ever read!!!!! Good job!!!!!!

Love it from the top to the bottom!!!!!

God Bless you! You really made me satisfied and trust me I could really imagine the whole through your writings only!!!!

Just can't get over it!! Excellently scripted!!!

Good luck to you!!! :)

Cheers!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Teiresias

To Teiresis was right... The Woman's lust is better... I am unfortunately an old man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOAH!

This is honestly the best story i have ever read on this site(and i've been a fan for awhile)... can't tell you how many times i've read this... but, indeed... very playful and sexy... KEEP IT UP!

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

I know that almost all men I know have told me they have at least wondered what it was like to be a woman. Many women have wondered the other way. I'm sure the transgender, FTM and MTF, come about as close as anyone.

Thanks for a lovely tale.

Sighs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous