I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Bob moved to her side and John moved between Bonnie's open thighs. The tunnel between her legs could feel his big cock head going into her, spreading the lips to her cunt wider and wider. They both felt it going deeper and deeper. As John and Bonnie work to bury his dick inside her Bonnie said: "I need it all! All John! Oh fuck I want to be fucked by you so badly".

Bonnie cried out with pleasure as John's balls rested on her ass. Ann smiled as she watched John bury his big dick into Bonnie's pussy.

They pumped and rocked together and now his balls banged against her ass slapping it as she lift her legs up so he could get even deeper inside her. John lifted Bonnie's legs even higher and she began to fuck up into him. She was lost in a world of lust. As she lifted her ass and hips up as best she could she rode up on his long hardness and he pushed down. "Muuuu yes Oh God it feels so fucking good", Bonnie cried out as she fucked John right there in front of his wife and her husband.

"Oh John I'm so hot right now baby! Push your cock into me. Give it all to me baby", I yelled at him!

John was so hard and she could feel him inside me so deep. They bang together as they fuck. "Yes John fucked me", Bonnie cried out every few seconds.

They didn't make love his time they fucked. They fucked hard and fast as if their needs were controlling them. They were. "I needed to cum so badly" Bonnie said and she knew John was ready.

"Oh John my cunt is aching for your cum right now. I need to cum John! I want your cum baby! Fuck me harder! Now John do it!" I told him.

When Bonnie cried out Ann smiled and pulled Bob's head back between her legs. As bob sucked her clit Ann hear John moan. They were all animals now. Ann was cumming from Bob's mouth and John was fucking and fucking and fucking Bonnie like she had never felt before. There was nothing else for either of them. For John it was just his hard throbbing cock. It was the center of his universe and for Bonnie it was her wet hot cunt. "Fuck me John! Fuck me baby", she said it over and over again.

Ann was telling John the same thing: "Fuck her baby! Make her want this as much as we do! Give her your big dick and make her cum now John! Do it baby."

And John rammed into Bonnie pounding her body and pushing her closer to orgasm and cumming! And then Bonnie could feel her orgasm attacking her cunt. It squeezed the walls of her cunt around John's hard shaft. Bonnie lock on to his cock with her cunt milking it for every drop of his sperm.

One final slam downward and his cock was completely buried in her hole. Bonnie arched her back and pump up into him crying out with pleasure as John stated to cum and she felt each shot of his wonderful sperm filling her. His wet sticky thick cum begin run out her hole there was so much of it! John kept cumming filling Bonnie more and more. His cum coated and bathed the insides of all her cunt

"Oh John it's so good baby! So fucking good", Bonnie whispered in his near as they held each other now.

Ann was watching them and Bob was fucking her with a big dildo as his tongue licked her clit. She said: "I'm going to turn my dildo on now John and Bob is going to fuck me with it. Watch me fuck this big dildo Bonnie. Right now! I have it deep inside my pussy. See it John I am making believe it's your cock. It feels so good it won't be long before I cum for you baby!"

As Bonnie began to relax she watched Ann and Bob. She moaned and the cum begins to flow out of her own pussy hole there was so much of it. John had collapsed on top of her and she knew he was finished. They were both watching Ann now

Bonnie felt John's cock still hard still being held by her cunt. They lay there watching Bob use that big huge dildo on her. As Bonnie and John held each other with their sex merged tightly together neither of them want to feel this pleasure leaving their bodies. "It was so good baby. So good John" she told him!

But he was watching his wife being fucked hard and fast with Bob using the dildo and his mouth on her. "I'm going to cum now John! Bob is fucking my pussy so damn hard with this fake cock. It's 10 inches John and I'm going to try and take it all for you" she hissed as Bob pushed more and more of the big dick into her.!

John was sitting up now and Bonnie was resting her head on his thigh with his soft cock right next to her mouth. They watched Ann being fucked hard and fast. John said: "I get hard looking at you, thinking of you Bonnie. I start to rub my cock while looking through your pictures and videos when we are away from each other. I think about your hand rubbing me and it gets so harder. I think about tasting your pussy as I rub. And soon there is no choice. My balls are aching, my cock is aching, and the beginnings of an orgasm are rippling through my cock. It's wonderful, my lust for you is overwhelming and I dream of that sexy body in front of me. God how I want to push into you so deep!! How I want to feel your wet vagina around my cock all the time. I want to feel your body pressed on mine, flood you with my juice."

Bonnie said: "Then do it for me now John. Masturbate for me while we watch Ann. He was already doing it. He soon had his cock super hard again. Then John saw his wife cumming on that 10 inch dildo and he said: "Then it happens, the idea of your body makes me flood over my hand. You've exquisitely drawn another load of cum from my body. As I sit here, stroking my throbbing cock and looking at your beautiful pussy."

He was looking at me now and I spread my pussy lips for him. He spewed his cum all over both their legs as he climaxed. Bonnie told him: "I was happy you enjoyed the pictures I sent you John. I want you to want me badly."

Ann was coming down and so was John. They had actually both masturbated for Bonnie. Bob's cock was standing out straight and Ann said: "Does my baby need to cum?"

Bob told her yes. Ann told him to lie back on the sofa. He did and she moved over him and rubbed her pussy up and down his hard swollen cock shaft. She didn't actually have his cock in her pussy and was fucking him. No, she used her pussy lips and the cum on them from her orgasm to ride up and down on Bob's hard cock. She was wet and slippery and she rubbed up and down on it as they watched it pointing towards his chest.

Bob moaned and Ann took his hands and placed them on her big fake tits. Her nipples were huge. That was all it took for Bonnie's husband to start cumming all over his stomach and chest. Ann rode him and let him squeeze and suck her breasts until he was completely finished and his cock became 2 inches and completely soft. She smiled down at him and then told him he had a mess and should clean it up.

She sat on his body and John and Bonnie watched as Bob moved around and picked up the globs of cum he had shot on Ann and he began to eat it. Bob took it all from his fingers and her fingers and licked and sucked them clean. When he had finished she laid back and told Bob she needed freshen up. Bob dropped down and immediately licked Ann's pussy, clean of her own cum. We all sat there nude facing each other. Bonnie realized she had agreed to Ann's demands without saying a word. She wondered what that would mean to her life as she knew it. She felt her face get warm and she knew she was blushing with fear and excitment this time.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing story. How do you come up with these

wonderful tales of erotic sexual pleasue? I love the story. YOu had all the cry babies telling us all hw the story would go from one way to the other to the other but yu fucked them all over sweetie. I love how they made fools out of themselves and you write what you wanted. Great story Bonnie, I love it so far. Wondeful sex discriptions and a great tale of lust and dirt.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
Fuck the little boys on here who can't leave

their names so we can bash them. The only shit on here is them. Great story very imaginative and hot, did I say hot. Burning like the end of the world, like a Calif. forest fire, like hell itself. The story is HOT! HOT HOT! Now tell the little boys to go fuck their mothers.

NucleusNucleusalmost 16 years ago
Bizarre ...

... but the author didn't deserve such insubstantial anon-comments. <i>Anon be a man, show your face.</i> Otherwise you are one of many spineless cowards. Sorry for being offtopic Bonnie. I've some issues with the story plot but I dislike insubstantial comments.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Kat and Tom Ch. 01 Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.in Loving Wives
Compromising Positions: A Fantasy Cuckolding and horsegirls and threesomes, oh my!in Fetish
It's a Monster Our breakup caused Beth to change.in Loving Wives
Spanish Bull Pregnant possibilities on a sperm filled holiday.in Loving Wives
More Stories