I Couldn't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Nicole," he said, and moved his hand to my other breast.

"What are you – I – I don't want this, Daddy T!" I exclaimed, nearly lightheaded with wine and confusion and lust.

Daddy T gave my nipple, now a hard little nub, a yank. "You seem to, Nicole. Look at yourself." I blushed, realizing how hard my nipples were, and how my body was writhing slowly with his movements. "I told you I wouldn't do anything you didn't want, Nicole, but I can tell you like this, honey. Don't you?"

I couldn't lie. "I love it," I said, "But it's wrong."

"That's not what I asked," Daddy T said, and before I could react, he moved his body over me, and, with his left hand still caressing my right breast, he untied the bow between the cups of my bra, removed the material from my right breast, and placed his lips on my nipples.

"Daddy T!" I exclaimed, but I had to refrain myself from moaning with pleasure. I tried to push him off my body as his lips sucked on my nipple, but he was now straddling my hips, holding both of my wrists above my head with one arm… and his large, strong body wasn't budging. He began flicking his tongue roughly across my nipple as the other hand kept up its nearly painful rubbing. "Stop stop!" I said as I tried vainly to twist my body out from under him, but I was careful to keep my voice down so that the people in the next room would not be alarmed.

"You love this, Nicole," he said, as his bodyweight pinned me down and he slid my pyjama top off entirely.

I couldn't argue with him. My body had never felt like this – I felt like every nerve in my skin was electric, my pussy was begging for attention, but my soul was screaming "No!"

I finally gave up writhing and just lay quietly, trying not to enjoy the amazing sensations that were shooting from my nipples all across my body or the yearning between my legs. Most of all, I tried not to notice Daddy T's hard cock that had escaped through the fly of his boxers. It was immense and fascinating and intimidating as it rubbed against my lower belly as he moved in his caressing my breasts.

Suddenly he moved from atop my hips to between my legs, his face still in my breasts, but his cock, for a second, out of sight, Then I felt it. Daddy T's knees came between mine, and before I knew what was happening his cock pushed against the soft material of my thong, rubbing against my clit and teasing my slit through the thin silk. I was nearly driven to distraction - Daddy T's huge, hard cock pushing on my pussy through my panties as his mouth and hand twisted my nipples into exquisite pleasure – I felt like I was going to explode. My feeble attempts to wriggle out from underneath the hard body of my boss only served to press my pussy harder against his penis.

Pressure began to build up in my head and between my legs, and when I was sure I was going to scream for help or cum, Daddy T stopped moving. He moved from between my legs and took off his boxers. My heart was beating so quickly that I couldn't say anything as his massive erection became, for the first time, fully visible. I was actually really interested – I had never seen a man's penis before. Then, however, Daddy T placed his hand on my silk covered mound.

"You're soaking, honey," he said, with more menace than I imagined his voice could have. "You wanna fuck."

My eyes went wide. Before was fine, playing, but this was serious. "No!" I said. "I don't want to!" Everything I had learned in Sunday School rattled through my brain, but my body just rocked slowly as Daddy T's big warm hand gently stroked my wet pussy through the fabric of my panties.

"I don't want…" I started to say again, but I couldn't finish the sentence. Daddy T shook his head a little, untied the bows that held my panties on, and slid the material from me.

I was flushed, aroused, and naked in bed below my father's best friend. Very slowly, Daddy T put slid one finger into my pussy, stopping briefly to press the wetness against my clit before he brought his finger to my lips. Without thinking, I opened my lips and sucked my taste off Daddy T's finger. "Your pussy is sopping, Nicole. You want to fuck."

I just shook my head as tears welled up in my confused eyes. "Daddy T," I begged, as he slipped two, then three fingers into my cunt, which, much to my embarrassment, was wetter than ever. "Daddy T, I don't want this. I don't. I – I'm – I'm a virgin, Daddy T – don't!"

"Nicole, honey, you're saying that, but your hips are bucking me. Your pussy is fucking my hand. I know you want a cock in there. Don't lie to me honey, do you like this?"

I couldn't lie. I loved it. I had never felt this amazing. I had never felt anything close to this. "Yes, Daddy T," I said, as his fingers brought me close to orgasm again and again. "Daddy T I love the way you're making me feel. But you shouldn't!"

His fatherly voice grew severe again and his hand withdrew from my disappointed vagina. "Don't tell me what I should do, Nicole," he said, very seriously. "Don't think that's your fucking place. I asked you what you wanted, not what I should do, slut."

His fingers retuned to my aroused pussy, and he continued to speak slowly, as he rocked his fingers in and out of me. With his other hand he stroked his hard, frightening cock.

"Do you want this?"

I turned my head on the pillow so that he couldn't see my face, and so that I wouldn't have to look at his aggressive sneer, but I felt the warmth of an orgasm building between my legs.

Frustrated with my silence, Daddy T fingerfucked me harder. "Answer the question, Nicole. Do you want this?"

As I felt myself nearer and nearer orgasm I knew I had to speak. "Yes yes yes Daddy T! I love what you're doing to me. Oh God don't stop!"

As soon as I spoke those words, Daddy T stopped. There was a silence and stillness that filled the room as guilt welled up in my eyes. Had I really said that to Daddy T? Had he really made me feel that way? My mind raced and my body throbbed with unrelieved arousal. Before I could decide on anything, though, Daddy T lowered himself onto me. He held down my shoulders as I tried, conflictedly, to squirm away.

"Don't be scared, honey. You'll love this."

All I could feel was the tension and excitement in my pussy. I felt Daddy T's big cock at the entrance to my vagina, teasing it gently, only his swollen head in the wetness of my smooth lips.

"Don't worry, Nicole," he said, and moved suddenly forward. I felt a tearing sensation as Daddy T's cock ripped my hymen. My pussy was freaking out. I had never felt anything so painful or so wonderful. I felt absolutely full, as Daddy T remained still inside me for a moment.

Then, slowly, Daddy T began to move his cock, sliding it in and out of me, slowly at first, then faster and faster. One of his hands found my breast and began twisting my nipple as his thrusting got faster and faster, harder and harder. I couldn't believe the way I was feeling. My body seemed to know what to do as I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold my body to his. I was torn between a desire to claw his eyes out for invading me like this and a desire to kiss him the way lovers do in movies.

I was lost in analyzing my body's new feelings when suddenly Daddy T stopped moving. "Turn over," he commanded me.

Unsure of what to do, I rolled to my stomach on the bed. Daddy T was moving very slowly. He knelt between my spread legs and raised my hips so that I was on my knees with my legs spread. I knew he could see my pussy, moist with arousal, so recently torn open by his cock, more closely than even I had ever seen it.

Suddenly, I felt a hot pain on my butt and heard a loud sound. Slap! Just once, then once more, Daddy T spanked me. The pain only made my pussy more eager for his cock. I knew he hadn't finished, and my desire was far from quenched.

"Don't move," Daddy T said in a very serious voice, and slapped my ass twice more. He walked away for a second, but came back quickly. Because I was obeying his orders not to move, I couldn't tell what he was doing until I heard the click of a shutter. Daddy T was photographing my spread pussy.

"Look back here, Nicole," he said, and as I did the camera snapped again, capturing this time my bewildered face as well as my exposed ass and pussy.

"Just in case," Daddy T said. "Just in case."

Before I had a chance to ask what Daddy T was talking about, he knelt behind me, grabbed my hips, raised them to his cock, and slipped it back in my pussy. If before I had enjoyed fucking, now I was positively in heaven. My confusion about the camera was quickly erased by intense pleasure.

Daddy T grabbed my hips and guided them as he thrust in and out of me. The gold cross around my neck was slapping against my breasts as I heaved myself back and forth. I was rocking my weight onto my hips to feel all of Daddy T's cock in me, and a warmth and pleasure like I'd never felt before was welling up in my pussy.

"Are you gonna cum, Nicole?"

I was so embarrassed to have to discuss this with Daddy T, my father's best friend and my boss. Could I really tell him that I was building up to the orgasm of my life? And yet… why not? It was he who was pounding my very recently virgin ass, it was his balls smacking against my clit as he shoved his cock deep into me.

I must have paused to consider my answer, because I felt red hot slaps on my ass again. Daddy T spanked and spanked me. "Are you gonna cum for your Daddy T, Nicole? You little slut, you little tramp, you little Jezebel – on your hands and knees with my cock in your tight little cunt, and you're loving it, aren't you? Aren't you going to cum?"

I couldn't lie – though right now I could barely speak. "Yes!" I managed to gasp. "Yes yes yes yes yes…" My speech and merged with my breath and every quick inhalation became a whispered "yes" as I drowned in pleasure.

Then, for a second, I thought I was going to die. The feeling in my body was too intense – I couldn't bear it. "Daddy T!" I said, trying to tell him to stop. But as his name escaped my lips I felt a convulsion tear through my body. Sublime pleasure coursed out from my pussy and ran in waves down to my toes and up to my throat, arched back in pleasure, as I let out one long moan which merged into my last, very passionate, "Yes!"

As I was rocking to the end of my orgasm, Daddy T's breathing became heavier than before. As my pussy was tightening in the pleasure of my cumming, I felt Daddy T's cock swell, and then spill hot semen into my cunt. I felt a long spurt of warmth as Daddy T grabbed my shoulders and pushed my whole body closer to him, burying his cock as deep as possible into me as he filled me with cum. "Oh Nicole," was all he said in a breathy gasp as our orgasms finished together and our bodies collapsed to the bed.

**************************

So that's why I'm lying here, nearly asleep next to the naked, spent body of my boss, my father's best friend, my first lover. I've been trying to pray, to make myself feel guilty, to make myself regret it, to make myself hate Daddy T, but I can't. I'm too exhausted, and the feelings just don't seem to come. All I can feel is happy fatigue.

Daddy T stirs slightly and opens his eyes to look at me.

For a second, his eyebrows shoot up as he realizes, it seems, who he is lying next to. "Nicole! Is this – are you – is this ok?"

I am far too exhausted to moan anything but "yes..." After all, I cannot lie. "Wonderful."

12