All Comments on 'I Dare You'

by Digger66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T wait to read the sequels!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bi hispanic and I'm a BIG FAN of glory holes. Unfortunately I can't share them with my girlfriend cuz we can't find any holes anywhere around here. Otherwise, I'd be writing my own stories!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!!

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
A Review has been posted

of this story on the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

realm71realm71about 14 years ago
I Dare you story

Awesome story Digger, I five out of five from me for sure! I hope you plan on doing a part 4 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Great story, had me hard most of the time. I'll have to share some more of my stories with you. Some are similar glory hole ones. I have to wonder if what you wrote here isn't more true than not.

NOTRICH

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 5 years ago
If she dared me.

I have never sucked another man's cock and have no desire to but thinking of all the things my wife Nina has done simply because I wanted to see her do it, I'd be a hypocrite if she ever asked me to and I said no.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Amazing story! I love finding what kinks my partner has then fulfilling them. If they return the favor, its heaven!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDigger66@Digger66
I have fun writing stories about fantasies that run through my mind. I enjoy stories about women who become sexually awake and then become secret sluts. I like to write and read stories about gloryholes. I would love to visit some gloryholes with my wife. I fantasize that w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Dare You Series Info