I Didn't Mind Being a Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked which room I was in and asked Jessie to grab something for me to eat and meet us at my room.

He carried me all the way there. Didn't put me down, even through a six-floor elevator ride. He did groan a little when the elevator first began to rise.

He got me to my room, tilted me a little and swiped my key, then opened the room and carried me in.

I must have still been a little light-headed, 'cuz I was thinking I was being carried across the threshold by my new husband. Maybe I wasn't light-headed. Maybe I was just continuing the fantasy from earlier. It was a wedding after all.

When he carried me over and laid me on the bed I hooked my hands around the back of his neck and tried to pull him down to me. He deftly disengaged my hands and laid them on my stomach.

I didn't like that. But when he rolled me slightly away from him and began to unzip my dress, I definitely liked that!

He unzipped it and then reached down to pull my shoes off. I felt something sliding up my legs and had just begun to believe it was his hands when I realized it was the duvet. He pulled it up to my neck then reached under it and pulled my dress down, wiggling my hips and pulled it out from underneath. I have no idea how he did that without pulling the duvet down, too. In fact, I hoped it WOULD slide down. But to cap off my afternoon, it didn't.

I heard a knock on the door and when he opened it, it was Jessie with a cold sandwich.

They sat with me while I ate it and drank the bottle of water.

When I was done, they got up to leave.

He paused at the door, tapped my room key on the inside of the door frame and smiled over his shoulder at me and said he'd be back in an hour to check and see if I was feeling better.

I have a feeling he's the punctual type, so I need to finish this.

"This"?

As soon as he closed the door, I jumped out of bed, dragged my laptop out and started typing this story.

He's going to be back any minute now and I'm hoping he doesn't bring Jessie with him.

And I'm trying to figure out to get him to realize I'm completely naked beneath the sheets.

Should I sit up suddenly in surprise when he comes in?

Or should I keep my eyes cracked to make sure he's alone, then slowly stretch and let the sheet pull slowly across my body?

I'll let you know what happens.

12