All Comments on 'I Don't Want A Divorce'

by ustbfamous

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments (Page 2)
rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
no surprises here!

he watched each session

even so, he came home.

for 5 years he tried to get her to do the things he asked.

for 5 years she told him it was silly.

and then when she did the things he asked,

guess who is silly now???

no one needs to say it, but I am going to anyway,

be careful what you ask for

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

your mum sure squirted you out in a back alley. dog scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

pile of senseless shit. all we can do is hope that the author of this crap suffer a painful death.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Seems like she did want a divorce.

She did everything she could to destroy their marriage, only the author's cuckold fetish stood in the way of that with that ridiculous ending.

The story doesn't even make sense, there's been no indication from the husband's side that he would enjoy her having sex with other man, so I don't know how she came to the conclusion that getting gangbanged would save her marriage.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Stop Writting

What are you thinking. Why did the guy even go home. He should have driven straight to the attorney's office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha! That made me laugh!

If it was "silly" why would she become a gang bang queen? Why wouldn't he open the 3 envelopes all at the same time? (Nobody on the face of the earth would wait to open them). Why didn't he call her and leave a message after the first night to never cheat on him again? And how was she sending him the images? If the camera sent the signal to his computer and he had his computer with him she had no way to do anything with the camera signal. It seems the only thing she was getting ready for was to share all the diseases she had caught during her cheating. Can you say ugly? One other criticism. Where did she magically find 8 guys in that short period of time to fuck her? To many holes in this mess to make for an enjoyable read. And the wife was such a pathetic, stupid woman that is was even hard to feel sorry for the dumb cunt. She may not have wanted a divorce but she earned one and got one.

Idiotic story.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @DrKenStone...

I agree with @DrKenStone...What is stupid in this story is why he went home...With all the evidence he should have gone to the attorney's office...1*

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
I don't think I have ever said this in a comment

This is the most stupid revolting story I have ever read. Why I didn't stop reading it midway through it I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Why I didn't stop reading it midway through it I don't know."

Because you are a Certified Closet Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
less tha 1*

First guy she fucked, she was history. I HATE Cuck Stories.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of all of the stories that I've read on this site....

This is the one that I least understand. And that, my friend is saying something. There was a way to take it, at least after the first night that he was away, but then, you went absolutely off of the radar, making absolutely no sense.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Dear MCPO Jim. Re: I HATE cuck stories

May I suggest that you don't read them?

L

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Really yuck

Another pathetic cuck story. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really? This pathetic cuck must be related to that retarded assshole bonnietayor2.

Similar shit, different fucked up want-to-be-author. Pathetic at best.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ luedon 02/04/16

re:

Dear MCPO Jim. Re: I HATE cuck stories

May I suggest that you don't read them?

L

And with the way Lit. is set up, short uninformative descriptions and the tags at the end of the stories, please tell us just exactly how are we to know what kind of story it is before we read it?

Just saying that it is in LW is not enough, as there are many non-cuckold stories in the category.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
ridiculous reaction

So after years of him trying to have anything other than the blandest sex possible she sends him links to videos of her having the kind of sex he wants but she is doing it with other men.

It is unlikely that he would be anywhere nearly that accepting of it.

More likely he would see it as "I do but not with you"

He would think that is what she did every time he was away.

It is a common trope here that the cheating wife has more variety in her sex with other men than with her husband.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
QED Tw0Cr0ws -- Quite Easily Done

Do what I do perhaps? Just stop reading when you get to the part you don't like.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
knock it off Tw0CuCks

You've bitched in the comments on several stories where the author prefaced the goddamn story with a disclaimer/warning about the content - don't pretend "oh, we don't know what the story is about" cause that shit don't wash.

Are you a Hypocrite or Amnesiac?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Makes absolutely NO sense.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 8 years ago
Worst F***ing story on Lit!

Any real man in his right mind would just shoot her. I wish there were less than a 1 as this story was less than hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God!

What a piece of trash.

This is obviously another story written solely for the purpose of pissing people off and seeing how low a score he can get.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A STIFF DICK AND A CONSCIENCE

spells trouble in Capital T. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
What The Fuck!

All he asked for was a little more adventure in the bedroom, not to be a multiple cuck!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I Forgot This

“she just didn't see any reason to try it” – Isn’t your husband desire enough reason? I can maybe see if she finds it distasteful, or whatever, but she doesn’t seem to have any real problem with it, just that she considers it “silly”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS SHIT GET SILLY EVERYDAY

WHEN WILL SOME GROWN UP START WRITING ON THIS SITE.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
He'd Better Get That Divorce!

WTF?! Since when did he ask for that shit?Did he ask for STDs and someone else's kid to raise too?! Absolute horseshit!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
W T F

2 idiots with no sense or sensibility, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a silly story.

It deserves a willy rating like 1.4455533322

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At the beginning

The divorce was an option... now it is mandatory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What The Fu**!

Dumb ass story! Really doesn't deserve a rating AT ALL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What The Fuck

I no longer wanted to divorce the bitch. Now I wanted to kill her worthless ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

How the hell do you reconcile starting a prude and going to full on whore just doesn't make sense. This guy must be a closeted homosexual to touch her covered in all that cum. And what makes anyone think she doesn't want a divorce when she just spent all that time disrespecting the guy.

This story just doesn't pass the smelll test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
absolutely ridiculous story

don't waste our time with such stupidity. you are also a rather poor writer. Lack of talent shows in both theme and interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wtf

Throw her cheating a$$ out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not funny not good just a poor whatever!!!

1

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Don't waste our time

Really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

not a very good story sorry she is just a cheating slut and he is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time.

a really stupid story. Something a left-wing professor would write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She almost guarenteed a diveorce

I would kick the cheating slut out the moment I got home

heartofstoneheartofstoneover 6 years ago
What the fuck would she do if she did want a divorce?

Just kick this worthless cunt into the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would call this STUPID

But that would upgrade it and heaven knows That can't be allowed. His coming home was a rotten idea. He should have emailed his response, " But I do and that's all that counts, whore!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn, I should have rammed my head against a brick wall...would have hurt less than reading this absolute trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well

He did tell her she could have sex with other men if his performance was the problem.

Obviously it was and she did.

So he received what he asked for

IDIOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I usually don't write things like this but...

... this is a true piece of cuck shit. I'm glad you stpo writing. I don't like wimp writers.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
WTF

I would have grabbed her by the hair,dragged her skank ass outside,locked her out naked. Divorce her stupid cunt. What a cuck

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
divorce

She may not want one but she's sure going to get one. What a piece of trash (both the slut and the story)

DB71DB71over 5 years ago
Makes no sense!

The premise of the story is that his attitude as sex drive and hers are way different. Everything that is spelled out about his attempts to make things better failed to make any difference. The one time he mentioned that if she needed another man, he would understand. But she makes it clear that’s not the case. The day after he mentioned the divorce, she’s somehow arranged not one, not two, but seven men to come and fuck her, setup a website, setup for a camera to record the fuck sessions and live stream it, and written letters to her husband to follow directions and watch her in action. He never said he wanted any of the that. His actions are all about improving their relationship and sex life. So seeing the first time, on the website she had to arrange for, seeing all the body changes she made that he has been asking for only to be for her lovers, and he just follows directions...why??? How is he not canceling his trip and rushing back? Even if he was convinced that he had to stay for his work, how is it he’s not ripping open the other letters before she says to??? Why isn’t he asking all these questions about how she arranged for all of it??? Why is she so unemotional about it all, the divorce request I mean??? And why in the hell would he put up with it when he gets home?!?! Why would he want to dive right into that pussy knowing what she was just doing? Since she had no problem with having sex with these other men, that leads me to wonder how long it’s been going on. What kind of disease has he been exposed to?

This story is so seriously riddled with plot flaws that it just doesn’t make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I don't want a divorce"

Was she saying that ironically, the fuckhead whore?!

Truly a horrendous piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nonsensical story

just a totally stupid plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GIVE UP WRITNG

YOU ARE NOT A WRITER OF QUALITY.... THIS IS AMATEUR AT ITS FINEST

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I won't go as far as the last comment

but DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

I would tell her that I would never touch her again and that she should get tested for STDs. Plus the divorce will get srarted.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Another Wimpy Cucky story anonymous said it for me

.0000001 star and that is high

Kept thinking he was going to get some balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
stupid stupid

One of the most stupid, unbelievable stories I have ever read on

Iiterotica

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

It isn't really much of a story, just kind of a cuckold fantasy, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid

STDS for both

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A broken relationship is not the end of your life. I had a broken relationship that lasted almost 2 years but with the help of a friend, my ex came back begging for reconciliation. I have visited prophets, Imran, and other spiritualists, But none was able to put an end to my suffering until I met Dr. Bergoin, a spell caster I met online. He's a kind person who carries other people's burden upon himself and profiles a solution for them. I am happy today because of his work. I advise you to contact him for help: bergoinsolutions@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a nasty whore and weak little wimp .

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Really stupid cuck shit

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Ain’t love grand lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Adios

Thank you for not continuing your imbecilic thoughts on Literotica. I, for one, celebrate your decision to stop proving what a brain dead liberal arts major believes in.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
REALLY?

This was NOT a story just an account of a stupid woman and a wimpy male person... I refuse to use the word 'man' I gave it 2** one for pity and the other for your courage to submit the nasty bunch of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

was für ein Unsinn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wimp and whore story ,don't belong here.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

OMFG that was ridiculously horrid. From start to finish this was the literary equivalent of neuro-syphilis.

Im so glad your writing career divorced you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the heck did I just read? She didn't want a divorce? Well surprise, you're getting one now...smh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This came up on a BTB search. This is about a whore and her cuckold wimp. I kept skimmimg it to see it improved, but no. I'd have recorded the first video and contacted my lawyer in the morning. He tries to call and she doesn't answer. Ever thought of texting her to let you know how you feel you stupid cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After first video I'd be getting the divorce papers issued to her .

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

One of the stupidest stories on this site.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Horrible! I DO like Consensual Group-Sex, 3-somes, Foursomes, More-somes, Agreed-Swaps, Wife-Shared-consentially, WILLING-Cuckold, Gleefully-Spying on Cheating-Wife, Probably even Wife "cheats" to FOR hubby's promotion/protection/ etc, IF well, and credibly written without demeaning him!

But NEVER when the whole purpose of the narrative is all about some inhuman torment, torture, endless belittlement of the (almost inevitably micro-dicked) hero! In my almost sixty years of being sexually active I have NEVER had any complaints of my organ (10.5" IF you really must know) nor my technique, nor my adventurousness! But this SICK obsession, that a very few of the smaller-side of medium dick-holders can be quite so fixated by, is beyond my ken! The proud-owners of a respectable sized penis are usually quite happy that they have been so blessed, and will generally REFUSE to join in with the Mocking bird-gang and their chorus of scorn and derision! It's usually the LITTLE-Dicks who pointedly mock the micro-dicks, in their desperation to deflect their perceived shame! Humility they don't possess in large quantities, either! . RS.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - waste of time - really crappy few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star. Cause this was “ silly”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have opened all three envelops, right off the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No wonder you only wrote two stories...no talent, and with all the fucking, no DP...come on man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Competing for dumbest story ever award?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats you just wrote the dumbest thing in recent history…

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Kind of an odd story line but well written and unique. Pretty good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bunch of bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you really think anyone is this stupid?

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

She wouldn’t fuck her husband, so she fucked other guys because she did not want a divorce. Right.

ker63469ker6346912 months ago

He needed to set the slut out on the sidewalk and lock the door yet he fucked her. What a total loser. The husband and the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He got just what he wanted.

Stupid pills.

If he was unhappy with their sex he should have divorced her immediately or sought counseling for the two of them

I was hoping she would have divorce papers for him after she laughed at him.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Very cute, fun, sexy Femdom agitprop, but not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid!

A REAL man would have texted/emailed on FIRST cheating: We ARE getting a divorce: Adultery!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just once, couldn't the dumb b*tch say "that's stupid".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

His wife must be a blonde.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Well she got that right. "It's stupid." but a fun read if your into being a chuck.

Madeira1076Madeira10764 months ago

Thank god I have no clue what read. Didn't vote.

Nothing wrong with the writing, the story was weird.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

what a load of rubbish

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Stupid story. If you want to decribe sex acts find a better background story. This one stinks.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 month ago

She would get what she didn't want, divorced.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous