I Don't Want to Spoil the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong, Paleface!" laughed Nancy. "We ladies have used it before. At a party, actually. We always wondered what macho bullshit you boys talked and laughed about all the time while we women discussed important issues. Well, we found out at the New Year's Party, didn't we girls?"

"That's for sure! For the most part, it was quite flattering the way you men spoke of your wives, but that bet was more than a little dangerous, don't you think?" Angela asked.

"You knew about that damn bet, and you still shaved for this jerk?" I demanded angrily.

"For me?" snarled Tom. "Ray managed to get to Nancy when my back was turned, the prick!"

"I never even got close to Nancy, but this bastard got to Pamela. I've a mind to pop you one, Greg, you bastard," snapped Ray.

"You guys are so dumb it's pathetic!" laughed Nancy. "Haven't you figured out that we all shaved this morning, just to teach you a little lesson about betting on our love and fidelity? No one won the bet! However, I think an argument could be made that we all won some incredible sex for the last six months!"

Ray, Tom and I just stood there with our mouths open, trying to digest everything we had just heard. Suddenly we were hugging each other and slapping each other on the back and shaking hands like we had just won the state title!

Later, as Tom, Ray and I sat by the pool, sipping a few brews, Tom leaned in and quietly asked, "You guys want to bet who can talk whose wife into getting a nipple ring?"

The girls looked up and laughed when Ray and I grabbed Tom and tossed him into the water.

12