I Don't Want You To Wear Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice appeared in the doorway, still dressed. "Are you going to be like this from now on?"

Cheryl said, "Well for the foreseeable future at least. I am liking this very much so I might stay like this. It would just be better if we didn't have to hide."

Alice looked at me. "Nice dick." Before I could respond Alice said "Fuck it," and took off her shirt. She dropped her shorts and panties in a moment and put them neatly on the chair she was sitting on. She reached around and undid her bra, and shot her underwear to the floor. In less than a minute she went from no fucking way to totally naked.

She looked at me, "Take a long look buddy. I don't want to catch you drooling over me after this."

Cheryl said, "What's the difference. His 'nice dick' is hanging out there for you to look at. Besides, I'm sure we will all acclimate to being nude as well as being nude if front of each other in no time at all."

I thought that since she invited me, I would look her over. She had an amazing body, and I noticed that her tits stayed in place. "Are your tits real?" She smiled, "No. I had them done several years ago and then once again a little over a year ago."

Cheryl said, "I knew they weren't, but I guess you never saw her before she had the boob job."

Alice looked at me, "They feel great and even jiggle a bit when I walk. They just don't sag at all."

Cheryl said, "You should feel them."

Alice smiled and I just leaned over without any further encouragement and slid my hand over her left tit. I gave it a squeeze and it felt great. A little more firm that Cheryl's, but very nice. I rolled her nipple between my fingers and said, "These are supposed to be less sensitive after the procedure. Is that true?"

Alice didn't bat an eye, even though I was still rubbing her tit, "Oh yes. Much less. That still feels good, but not like before. I was a small B cup, and I could almost orgasm when somebody felt me up."

Everyone became aware at the same time that my hands were having a party on her chest, so I awkwardly stopped. I didn't try to conceal my chubby. Rubbing tits, even fake ones is awesome.

Cheryl said, "Don't worry about it. She had everybody she met feel her tits when she just got them. I spent time with them also"

Alice smiled, "What would you do if your mom came over? Are you going to make her strip too? I know she hasn't been too particular after your dad died about being naked at home, but she doesn't really ever do it on purpose."

Cheryl said, "I don't know. I was thinking about that as soon as you took off your panties."

Alice said call her, and Cheryl said that she would later. The banter went on and escalated into Alice threatening to call and Alice stopping it. I looked at Cheryl and said, "If you call her you can control the message and present it from your point." I thought for a second and looked at Alice and said, "Your mom walks around naked?"

Alice said, "Yeah, sometimes. Topless mostly for about a year after she had her tits done. Now she'll walk into the kitchen naked after a shower or lounging in her bedroom. Not like outside the house or in public."

I knew that her mom had her tits done from the first time I saw them. She was a good looking woman who played tennis regularly for most of her life. When she got in her mid-fifties, and I'm guessing about her age, she must have felt a need to reverse aging on some of her body parts, most notably her tits. She had a big chest like Cheryl, but they were absolutely perfect. We dropped in once and caught her without a bra and they were sitting in place like she was 19 years old. Her headlights were on too, but I maintained good control and didn't stare at them.

Cheryl was dialing. " Hello mom? Hi...just hanging around. Alice is over...she's good....doing some housekeeping....Umm, mom? I was just calling to tell you that I'm going to be naked from now on. Rick asked me to never wear clothes again, and I'm going to just be naked. Yes, Alice is over and she's naked and so is Rick and that's the way we'll stay. We told Alice that she has to be naked when she is here from now on, but that she should do it forever too."

Alice's mouth dropped open involuntarily as Cheryl just threw it all out there. Cheryl could beat around the bush sometimes but this was the most direct that I had ever heard her be.

"..... Yes...Started today....he likes it....I think that Alice likes it too. Yeah, but we had to spend a minute convincing her. I know, I thought it was surprising too."

Alice and I watched as Cheryl listened to her mom on the other end and said uh-huh a lot. Sometimes putting up a finger to shush Alice and I as we muttered some things to each other. It seemed like an eternity before she hung up.

Alice jumped as soon as Cheryl hung up. "Well..What did she say? You were on a long time."

"She said that's great. She said that she always liked being naked, just not all of the time. She said that she was casual about it and if it made us happy and we were having fun then that's okay."

Alice said, "That's it?"

"She also said that she hoped it might bring us closer together, since it levels the playing field and pretention and inhibition, so our relationship will hopefully be more real. Then, she said that she would honor our rules and join in if that's what I wanted. Then she talked a bit about how it might have affected me that she would wash the dishes topless."

Meanwhile, I'm getting excited by thinking about all of this. Cheryl is getting militant about being naked to the point that her big best friend was naked and her mom might do it too. I almost missed that statement about washing dishes topless. "What? Did you know that?"

Alice said, "I saw her do that."

Cheryl said, "I saw her do it a couple of times, but I was gone for those years after dad died. I didn't think she did it regularly. Did she?"

Alice said, " I came over and was coming in the back and saw her through the window. Shades wide open, and clearly most of her visible from the driveway."

I said, "Is that visible from the street?"

"No, you have to be in the driveway, and the fence is pretty high. When I came in she was still drying a pot, and then she went and took her top from the chair and put it on. She said it was a new shirt and she didn't want to get it dirty or wet. I said that's fine, whatever and that was the end of it. She might have been in the habit after the boob job, and I didn't really think much of it."

Cheryl jumped back in. "And, she said that she would honor our wishes if we came over, and that she would be nude with us to make us comfortable."

Both Alice's and my jaw dropped at the same moment.

"And, she said that to honor our wishes, she would make sure that Alice would have to be nude there too. That it was good to try it on. New things and different experiences are good."

Alice said, "She's going to make me be nude at home?"

"And, after she said the new experience thing that she was going to do it too. And that we should come over. For dinner. Sunday."

I had to jump in. "Your mom is taking her clothes off too?"

"Yes. It appears so."

"Why the fuck didn't I tell you to get naked years ago. The whole set of dominoes is falling over. So far today my girlfriend is naked..."

"You told me to do it."

"I found a neighborhood nudist in the street, your best friend is sitting here nude, and now your mother too. Either you all think clothes really suck, or I just am on the luckiest streak ever. I need to play the lottery, though with all of this nudity I think that I may have won already."

Alice said, "Don't forget, you got to feel me up too."

Cheryl frowned, "So has everyone else in town. I am surprised that you waited until now to get him to do it. Didn't you get felt up by an old man?"

"He wasn't that old."

I looked at them, "So what do we do now?"

Cheryl said, "I have stuff to do outside in the garden," she looked at Alice, "want to come and help?"

Alice looked at her, "Outside? Really? I don't know if I'm ready for that. Your back yard isn't the most private place around. I could see right out on the street."

Cheryl said, " It's different outside looking in, and there's not as noticeable unless you're trying to look in like a peeping tom." She took Alice by the arm and pulled her up and outside. "I would like your help."

Alice looked at me, "What are you going to be doing?"

I thought about work for a second, "I really have some things to do for work this weekend, and now is as good a time as any."

The girls went out, and I pulled out my laptop and went to the makeshift office I used off of the living room. After a while I heard some voices outside and decided to take a break and see how the girls were doing. I went outside and saw the girls laying out on our recliners and looking incredibly sexy glistening from sweat and tanning oil. Joanna had come over too and was chatting up the girls. She was sitting there in the nude as well, though I couldn't see her entirely from my angle. There was another woman with them that I thought was Joanna's friend. I saw her once in a while getting out of the car, but I didn't recognize her without the clothes. One small statement, telling Cheryl to never wear clothes again, has thus far produced 4 naked women in my back yard and another one naked in her house waiting for us to come to dinner. I thought about that shaking my head as I walked over to be social.

Joanna saw me coming first. "Glad to see you lost the boots. Much better now."

Cheryl laughed. "No more naked lumberjack."

Joanna said, "This is my friend, Mary. We go back a very long time."

Mary looked to be in her late fifties. She was obviously into fitness, as was Joanna based upon how well their bodies looked. Mary had short blonde hair, with an all over tan and c-cups that defied gravity. I guess that's what women were doing around here when they got older. At least, all the naked ones that I know.

Joanna looked beautiful naked. Her body looked like she was just over thirty. She had probably the best boob job of all of them. Full, round and big and from a distance if you looked at her from the neck down she was almost Playboy material. Her face gave away the years, but without her clothes she was an extremely attractive woman from head to toe. I think she noticed me studying her and said, "Hey. Up here." She was smiling though, and then she turned herself so that I could see her better.

I looked around at the scene in front of me. "This is the greatest backyard party ever."

Cheryl said, "Can I borrow you for a minute?"

I said, "Sure," and she got up from her chair heading back to the house. I would have followed her anywhere. That naked ass glistening from sweat was a sight to see and I floated behind her. We went inside and she grabbed me by the dick and pulled me into the kitchen. She turned around and looked at me. "I'm so fucking horny right now. I need to get fucked. Be quick, I don't want to give too much away, but make sure I stay fucked for a couple of hours at least until everyone leaves and we can get really nasty." She didn't even lean in for a kiss. She turned around and braced herself on the kitchen counter and stuck her ass back towards me. "Fucking fuck me. Right fucking now."

I didn't need any other invitation. I was about as horny as a man could get and as soon as she grabbed me by my dick I was rock hard. I stepped up behind her and I could feel the heat and sweat from her body right through me I slid my dick between her ass cheeks and she let out a small moan, and I slid my dick down through her ass, against her anus where she made a slight breathing sound. I pushed my dick between the lips of her pussy and slid back and forth a couple of times. Her pussy was so wet and hot that it was flowing freely all over my dick, almost dripping off of me. I ducked my knees and slid up right into her. As I slid in she said, "Oh yeah...." She leaned forward and pushed her ass back harder. She spread her legs even more as I began to slowly pump into her. I was stroking long and slow, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy and stroking her ass. It was absolutely beautiful and I was trying to drink it in without getting too excited. I wanted to last for a while and the feeling was delicious.

Suddenly she stood up and knocked my dick out. She tuned slightly and said, "We aren't making love here. I don't want a long slow session. I want you to pound the fuck out of me. Fuck me, hard."

She eased her ass back out towards me, and I said "Okay, I'll fuck you." I shoved my dick as hard as I could and started so slam fuck her. I was trying to bruise her ass with my pelvis as I slammed again and again deep inside her. She kept saying, "harder...harder..." and I kept hitting her harder and harder. I was letting my mind wander from the sex into how much I was trying to hurt her ass so I wouldn't cum. If she wanted a hard wild ride I was going to give it to her.

I looked up an Alice was standing in the living room looking at us. She must have come in for something or other and had closed the door behind her and froze in her tracks right by the front door. I said, "Hello" awkwardly and then decided I had work to do and conversation could come later. Cheryl looked up at Alice, and then put her head back down on the kitchen counter and bucked wildly against my dick. "Fuck me harder. Harder. Fuck my cunt, fuck me, fuck me harder..."

I said, "I want to fuck you in your ass."

Cheryl reached around and grabbed my dick out of her pussy and put it right on her asshole. "Fuck me in the ass. Tear me apart." I pushed my dick into her tight ass and started to rock it, not as hard as her pussy, but slamming it hard enough that she should be regretting it. I looked back at Alice and she was smiling watching the scene. At this point I no longer gave a fuck who she was or what was going on. I'm ass fucking a woman right in front of her and she was going to get involved or fuck off.

I said to Alice, "Sit down on the ground, spread your legs as far as you can and play with yourself." She smiled a moment, and I looked back to what I was doing as I was starting to get a bit sore from a lack of lubrication. I grabbed a kitchen towel in reach and pulled my dick out. I wiped it quickly and pushed myself back in her hot pussy. She was so wet that I could have fist fucked her without any problem or resistance, and the way she was acting I think she would have loved it too. Cheryl had lifted her head up and I followed her gaze over to the middle of the living room floor. Alice had her legs spread open and was fingering herself watching us. She was leaning back on one arm and had her hand rubbing her pussy and we had a perfect view right up her pussy. The whole scene was getting top be too much. I started to feel the start of an immense orgasm and I said to Cheryl, "Oh my God, this is so fucking hot."

Cheryl said, "Wait, not yet." She pushed me out and pulled me around the corner of the counter. Cheryl got down on her knees and started to suck my dick. We were in full view of Alice where we were positioned. Alice could see from the tips of Cheryl's toes, to the top of her bobbing head. She had a great side view so she could watch my dick going in and out of Cheryl's mouth and I held up Cheryl's hair to make sure the view was as erotic as I could make it. Cheryl looked over at Alice and slid my dick in and out of her mouth. I said to Alice, "Make yourself cum." Alice speeded her hand up and never took her eyes off of my dick and Cheryl's mouth on it. Her breathing got more and more erratic as she watched me get a blowjob 3 feet away and she started to moan and shake as the orgasm swept over her. This was more than I could bear, and I started to cum violently into Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl sucked and sucked every drop, working the shaft of my dick and squeezing my balls to get every drop. She looked up at me as I was still having the last throes of my orgasm, even shooting a small spurt at her chin. She opened her mouth to show me the cum on her tongue, and then smiled as she closed her mouth and swallowed.

Alice said, "That was so fucking hot."

I said, "This whole thing was so erotic I am losing my mind."

Cheryl smiled, "I'm never putting clothes on again."

12