All Comments on 'I Film; Wife Fluffs Ch. 01'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The stream of sick tales never ends, it seems.

Another tale written by a seriously sick author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Who in their right mind would be married to a whore/bitch like this? What a nightmare. It also belongs in the GROUP GROPE category with the rest of the freaks.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesabout 13 years ago
HOT!!!

very hot!!! I love how the story developed, and how you included good and bad sex. Very realistic. Well done! Can't wait to read more.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
well done

Good story, well written and believeable..........Part II in the process?

newtype2525newtype2525about 13 years ago
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!

I can't imagine someone not really knowing what a fluffer was, but glad to see how this worked out! I does beg the question many have already asked, "Where is chapter 2?" You have to keep going! Please! and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....SUE IS THE HOTTEST AND READY TO GET A LOT OF SATISFACTION !!!!

....you have developed Sue's sexuality so well, so, write some stories about Sue's job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist African swingers resort near Miami..Sue is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day ..and Sue is live on the internet 24/7..Sue loves the huge horse-size hung basketball players ..what fun....Thanks .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Disappointing

The prelude to the fluffer part was overly long, but when you got to it, wow, was I excited. Unlike some of the other commentators, I know plenty of people who don't know what a fluffer is, so this was believable for me. Then, when the husband unknowingly demands his wife become the fluffer, like I said, wow.

Then she shows up, not nearly reluctant enough. And the story spends almost no time on her. You offer no real insight into her feelings about it, before, during, or after. A three up to the fluffer part, a five briefly, but ultimately a two. Spend a lot more time on the next wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

FUCK!!!! This is one truly outstanding story - what a fucking hot bitch Sue is. Next story MUST feature her getting fucked stupid by some hung black bulls. Fucking excellent work!!

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Ignore the rantings of the ignorant few and bathe in the glory of a story well told. I'm going to favourite you and read some more of your tales.

Please take the time to read some of my own that are penned under the name Friskee_cpl.

All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid and perverted stroke story !

By a halfwit with no imagination !

RockyRatRockyRatabout 13 years ago
Great Fucking Story!

Bring on part 2! Looks like a great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Story, Want More

I found this story great on a number of levels. Reading some of the other comments, especially from people like me (anonymous) I wonder what they expect. This is an erotic story site. Calling someone sick or stupid or a lousy author brings more insight to the commentator - then why are you reading this stuff? Do you do it because it's free? or even worse, since your 'undercover" you can spew out your views?

Just like people trashing Presidents and such, till you been in that chair or walked in those shoes, you really don't know shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hy, great story.

What about part 2 ????

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
In Dangerous Territory!

Hubby should have INSISTED that Sue NOT have any thing to do with the 3 BIG jig-a-boo dicks!!! No discussion,NO,NO,NO! I was a little surprised that toward the end of filming he didn't turn around and see his wife deep throating one while taking the other up the ass! That'll be cumming soon if he doesn't STOP that shit NOW!

And what was the traitorous twat thinking? Is she married or not? Does she wonder where getting so turned on by other men might lead? Is she concerned about possible STDs when sucking the big black cocks? VERY DANGEROUS TERRITORY for the marriage!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
An unique plot well executed

I'm glad you avoided any intercourse between Sue and the actors.

That would have put a whole different strain on them thereafter.

Any further adventures in the offing?

nedslapnedslapabout 6 years ago

Please, more chapters.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You ignorant fuck. How does a whore fluff a black dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous