I Film; Wife Fluffs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I followed Celeste up the stairs, her swaying hips had me bug eyed. Her slacks were formed tightly on her ass and it was wonderfully shaped and firm. It was clear to me that Celeste must do a lot to stay in shape, exercise and diet as well as some medical help. There was no way based on her frame that those tits were fully natural. The orbs were just to round and jutting. Once in the room, a back bedroom with little furniture, basically a bed and small drawer, it was clear that I would need some lighting assist.

Having made more notes as well as listening to Celeste, I informed her that I had everything I needed and all that was left to discuss further was the time. Celeste looking straight at me asked if I had a fluffer or would she need to provide one. Considering I did not know what she was talking about, I just nodded that I would have it. I mentioned earlier that my terminology of porn words was lame and this fluffer was certainly one I was not familiar with. Much to my later chagrin, the word went in one ear and out the other.

I normally disassociated myself from what is going on while filming, so I can concentrate on the actually film itself, but with Celeste I found myself looking forward to actually seeing this with both my eyes and a camera lens. The filming wouldn't be for another week and a half and I was somewhat disappointed that it couldn't have been earlier.

With no work pending before Celeste's shoot, I was hoping that when I got back to the office, I would have some messages. Sure enough there was Russell informing me that they would be back tomorrow and wanted a video done the following day. Since this was only the second "porn" shoot of my career, I was still a little nervous and fidgety. Maybe by completing this taping I would be a little more calm with doing Celeste Cole's, who I must admit, was looking forward to.

While pulling up in front of Russell's house, I had a quick memory of him at the bachelor party. Even though it was in Russell's honor, he never seemed to fit with the rest of the guys. He was passive and tentative with most of the going on, even the drinking part. I was hoping that he would be looser for this effort, but never having seen his new wife, Dora, before I didn't know.

Russell met me at the door, looking no worse for wear just coming back from his honeymoon. I asked him how everything went and he said they spent 3 days at Cabo and that was enough. Who says that? After a little more chit chat, Dora came into the room. Well, how to describe her? She had been raised on an active ranch in South Texas and she appeared as a working girl. Not that type, but an outdoors, physical, hands dirty type. She had broad shoulders for a girl, with muscular arms and legs, fairly thick thighs, a flat ass and small tits. Dora wore very little if any makeup, hair was natural, no extra color or even spray. She wore a bland gray dress, and all be told looked far older than her mid twenties, which she was. The more I glanced between these two, the more I knew this video would be their personal item -- nobody else would probably care to see it.

They had no particular plan or direction for this video; they just basically thought it would be cool for them. At least that was the impression Russell left me, Dora was distant and seemed to lack interest.

We began by them slowly undressing each other and kissing. The kissing lacked a great deal of passion and Dora spent more time focused toward the camera, which I knew would lead to a horrendous taping. From my days in LA, all the great films had the actors doing their thing and letting the camera just follow them as an observer, those that worked at the camera, well; they usually didn't get much work. But since this was not a professional production, who really cared?

I told Dora several times to focus on Russell and ignore the camera, that would last maybe 30 seconds and she would be back staring toward me. When they were completely nude, Dora got self conscious and made efforts to cover her tits and pussy. I had to cut; the action was dismal and was heading downhill. As they stood before me, I noticed that both Dora and Russell were quite hairy on their privates. In fact with Dora, the hair covered up to her naval and some of her upper thighs, her labia was nowhere to be seen. As a way to spark things I suggested they shave each other, Russell was all in, Dora a little unsure, feeling she would be nicked or hurt.

Finally they started and Russell to his credit did a good job. He even left a small patch about two inches above Dora's pussy which gave it a sexier look if that was possible. Now exposed, Dora's lips were large and protruding and made her thighs seem a little larger than they were. Dora started on Russell but got nervous on his balls, so Russell ended up doing most of the shaving.

Again we started with actual sex, but the passion was still fizzled out. I was wondering if this couple had any chemistry for marriage since their love life was drab to say the least. I ended the tape filming Russell in the missionary position on top of Dora, whose large hole completely engulfed his dick and almost his balls. I remember thinking to myself it looked like two ping pong balls trying to get in a cave. With relief on my part (and I think Dora's to) we ended the shoot.

There was not going to be much to edit for me, the action was sparse and drab, no intensity plus the folks put nothing into it. When I filmed the bachelor party, I could see why people got into this (porn) but after taping Russell and his wife, drab as they were, I thought some people should leave well enough alone. I now began to have some doubts how steamy Celeste Cole's video was going to be.

The day finally arrived for the Cole "present to hubby" as I jokingly called it. I had bought a Dodge sprinter van, because of it's height I could stand upright in it as well as carry some of my longer lighting extensions. After stocking it with what I thought I would need, I headed out to the Cole residence with really only the knowledge that it would be a gangbang.

Pulling into the drive I noticed a sports car, a Porche, parked upfront. I was able to drive along side and leave enough room to empty my van. Ringing the doorbell I was somewhat surprised when a very dark man in white slacks and a red silk shirt answered the door. He had a large gold cross around his neck and you could see though his outfit that he was athletic and very fit looking. He introduced himself as Reggie with a Caribbean accent to his voice. I asked where he was from and he said Trinidad and he was a male stripper in the Red Devil club in town, known for their Chippendale style, except all black.

Reggie was very polite and offered to help me unload my equipment after he told me that Celeste was upstairs and had told him to let me know when I arrived that she wanted to see me. I told Reggie it was still early and I would unload after speaking with Mrs. Cole. Bounding up the stairs with a feeling that today's taping was going to be cool, I tapped on Celeste bedroom door waiting for a response. Celeste opened the door and I took a step back as she was stunningly gorgeous, even more than our first meeting. Considering this lady could be borderline my mother in age, she was one hot mama. She beckoned me in as she rearranged her wardrobe, which consisted of a silk baby doll outfit and robe. I marveled at her wonderful legs leading up to a firm and beautiful shaped ass. Her cleavage was impressive showing above her opened robe. She began to speak so my adoring eyes unlocked my brain to listen.

"How far along are we, Jack?"

"I'm just unloading the gear and I should be set pretty quick."

"Who's here and did you bring everything you need and I asked for?"

"Well I met Reggie downstairs already; so far he's the only one I've seen."

"Good. Lonchard and Teddy should be here soon. Do you have the fluffer?"

Shit. I had forgotten all about that request. That day, that comment went in one ear and out the other. My forehead started to bead with sweat and I knew I was somehow screwed. Again I did not know what a fluffer was and had no idea how to get it. I just nodded my head and told her I would set up now, while quickly leaving the room.

Racing down the stairs, I ran passed a large eyed Reggie, right out the front door to my van. Pulling out the cell phone I dialed my house hoping that Sue was still home and could help me. With a great sigh of relief she picked up after the 5th ring, a little short of breath.

"Hi honey she breathed out, I was in the back doing some laundry."

"Sue thank God, I urgently blurted out. Please get to the computer and Google fluffer for me, or do you happen to know what that means?"

"No Jack I don't. What is the word again?"

"I think its fluffer, f-l-u-f-f-e-r," I spelled out.

What seemed like a lifetime of waiting and hearing the click of the keyboard, she softly spoke into the phone, "I think this is it."

"Thanks honey. I need to get one and have it over to the Cole residence ASAP."

"Jack are you sure about that? I mean this is something I don't know how to find or even begin to look for. Do you even know what you're asking?"

"Honey I don't care, without it I can't work today. The client is emphatic that we have one here and I screwed up by not checking into it earlier."

"Maybe I should read what it says to you first Jack, before you decide you really need this."

"Ok Sue, but please hurry."

Just as I said that a convertible sports car with two large men began pulling in the drive. I was temporarily stunned as the driver was the size of the 800 pound gorilla in those TV commercials. So much so, that as Sue began speaking, I let the phone drop from my ear, just gawking at the shear size of both of these black guys, but especially the driver. They both waved at me and like a zombie, I waved back. Meanwhile the phone, with Sue still on it was close to my hip instead of my ear.

As the guys exited the cars, smiling and cracking jokes, the big guy introduced himself to me as Teddy, slapped my shoulder with his hand which was the size of a mud flap. The other guy also said hi and both quickly went into the house.

I realized then that I had not been listening to Sue, so I quickly brought the phone back up, just in time to hear Sue say, "So what do you want to do?"

Not hearing a word up to now, I said "Just do it."

Sue started to stammer, "You want me to do it?"

"Yes, please hurry."

Knowing that all the guys were now here for the video, I slowly gathered up some of my gear and brought it into the house. The three guys were down in the bar area, joking around and having some drinks. I decided to unload all my stuff for now and place it in the foyer while waiting for what Sue could do for my other problem. The minutes seemed to go exceedingly fast as the guys started to wrap up their drinks and appear to head upstairs. I didn't know how things would progress and what Sue would be able to do since I did not hear what she had said.

I had everything now that I would need inside the house. I took Reggie's offer of assistance and we carried my equipment upstairs and placed it in the room we would be filming in. Celeste came in and started to flirt and joke with the guys giving me the impression that she knew these fellows pretty well. I set up and the other guys were acting busy moving some stuff around, but I hoping that Sue would call soon, hopefully before Celeste would bring it up again.

Within minutes I heard the doorbell and Lanchard offered to answer it as he ran downstairs. I was hoping that this was the solution to my problem as I set up the last stand for lights. Lanchard came back in the room with a big pearly grin and announced that the "fluffer" had arrived.

I was stunned when he stepped aside and a rather meek looking Sue stood there wearing a white sleeveless blouse and mid thigh beige shorts. Sue gave me a quick glance and stood between Teddy and Reggie who both towered over her, in fact the top of her head came to their chests as she almost appeared lost. I was tongue tied as to what she was doing here as quick introductions were made as the men were wearing broad smiles while waving at Sue. My desire to ask Sue what she was doing here was stopped short by Celeste climbing onto the bed and saying lets get this show on the road. Lanchard and Reggie joined Celeste on the bed while Teddy stood off to the side, near Sue, rubbing his groin.

Since things were starting and I had to film, I had to get over the discomfort of having Sue present. Now when she watched me edit my two previous porno efforts, I did not have a problem, but with this "live" I was feeling a lot of nervousness. The three participates on the bed were steadily disrobing and arranging their bodies for some interaction. Both Sue and Teddy were no longer in any line of sight, but I was still aware of their presence.

The three on the bed were now basically naked and Reggie was banishing a long but rather thin cock in Celeste face. She eagerly took his cock in her hand and started to beat it while Lonchard had taken his place between her legs. I had just gotten a glimpse of Celeste's glorious hole when Lonchard's long tongue entered it and started swirling around. This elicited some moans and grunts from the normally reserved Celeste which also caused some involuntary leg and hip movement on her part. She now stopped rubbing Reggie's thin dick and encircled it with her lips instead and he jockeyed for a better and more comfortable position. As their movements on the bed became more active, I in turn had to change spots often to keep the camera focused on the overall actions. This movement on my part would also on occasion let me see Sue, and the first thing I saw was her now holding Teddy's cock in her hand, or should I say flagpole. Now Teddy's cock was plenty big, but the most massive part was the mushroom head which easily was one and half times the circumference of the shaft. Sue's hand was behind the head, giving it a short but quick stroking motion. I had to get a break to talk to Sue to find out what was happening. I was not comfortable with her here and especially concerned with her jacking off one of the films actors. However the action on the bed was heating up and I had to divert my full attention to that. Reggie had straddled Celeste's face and was literally face fucking her, with his balls just about slapping her chin. Lonchard was still munching on her cunt which was now streaming out juice and wetting the bed. I began to feel uncomfortable myself as the visual was making my own dick hard which had no place to go in my jeans. When I got on my knees or bent over, my cock would ache and almost feel strangled.

My discomfort was diverted when Reggie began to really shake and announce he was coming. Not knowing what exactly was coming next, the camera stayed focused on the face fucking of Celeste. She did not pause and within moments, cum started oozing from the corners of her mouth as Reggie had exploded in her mouth.

With that Celeste called for a cut and short break so she could refresh herself a little. As she got up, the gape in her pussy was very pronounced since the whole time she was getting a tongue fucking from Lonchard. I felt this was my opportunity to talk to Sue who was still pulling on Teddy's sword.

With Celeste going into the bath and the guys going in various directions, I grabbed Sue's arm and took her into the hallway, out of hearing range of the others.

"Sue, what the hell are you doing beating that guy off?" I asked in an anxious but quiet tone.

She looked at me with puzzled eyes. "But you told me to do it!"

I was horrified. "I did not tell you to jack Teddy or anybody else for that matter."

Sue was not backing down. 'Yes you did. I specifically asked you what you wanted after describing what a fluffer is and does. You told me that you wanted me to do it."

It hit me that my cell call was interrupted by the guys pulling into the drive. As Sue was telling me what the deal was, my phone was on my hip, not ear. I gulped hard at my miscue and stupidity for getting my wife involved. "So a fluffer beats guys off?"

"Not exactly" Sue responded.

"What do you mean not exactly?" I stuttered.

"Well a fluffer gets and keeps dicks hard for a gangbang or group sex in a number of ways, Sue explained. Can be done with hands, orally or other ways."

'You mean blow them?" I grinded out in a screeching tone.

"Yes"

"Holy shit I would never have agreed to this if I knew. I would have turned down this contract in a second." I was starting to have a headache and feel ill.

Sue grabbed my arm and in a stern voice and look said, "Look we are in the middle of this and we will finish this job. I can handle this and we can discuss this when it's all over. Now grab your camera and let's go."

This isn't Sue's tone usually, so I was put back on my heels. But she was right, pulling out now would damage my business, maybe even to the point it could be over since everything I've done to date started with that first wedding shoot. The guys and Celeste were already in the bedroom when Sue and I came back in.

The guys started to get into positions; since Reggie had already cum, he stood off to the side with Sue, who proceeded to jack him. Celeste on the bed had Lonchard's cock in her mouth and Teddy between her legs, licking her twat with his thick tongue. I focused the camera on a wider angle so that I could get all three full bodies in the shot. I started to feel better about Sue's role in this since we talked and I trusted her judgment that everything would be ok.

Celeste's wonderful tongue and lip work had brought out the lust in Lonchard and in an urgent type move he kind of pushed Teddy away from her cunt and positioned himself on top of Celeste. I had a brief moment to witness his cock; it was thicker than Reggie's but not as long. Once he was lined up to Celeste's pussy her plunged in to the hilt and began to pound her very hard. Teddy had moved away and the two fuckers were now alone and slamming deep and hard against each other. Celeste was well lubricated as the squelching of her pussy as Lonchard rammed in was quite loud and intoxicating.

At the pace they were fucking there was no way that it could last long. Sure enough, Lonchard began grunting and then calling out that he was going to come. Within three more slams into Celeste's boiling hole, he stopped and flexed his ass cheeks as he shot his load into her clutching pussy. My camera angle was such that I caught his pulsing cock as it spewed out his sauce. When Lonchard pulled out he had one little spurt left, that landed on her pussy lips and gave it a slight glaze. As Lonchard lifted himself off and away from Celeste, I zoomed into her cunt as it convulsed and pushed out a few gobs of cum.

My ears heard a "yeah baby" and I glanced in the direction of Sue, who on her knees was beginning to lick Lonchard's slimy cock. Up until this time she was just jacking these guys, but I remember her comments earlier that we had to get through this. Sue seemed to suck and lick Lonchard's cock with vigor and he urged her on by using his hand on the back of her head as a guide.

I panned back on my zoom as Reggie now got between Celeste's sloppy hole. As Lonchard did just a while ago, he sank his hard cock into her pussy. Teddy was off to the side, jerking his thick cock slowly. Watching Sue with one eye, her efforts on the cock she was sucking was paying off as the juices were gone from the shaft as she continued to clean it. I could tell she was enjoying her "power" as she cupped and fondled Lonchard's large balls in one hand.

Meanwhile for the sake of the camera, Reggie slid his body to the side and placed Celeste in a spoon position and with some lubrication from her pussy, poked with a few fingers in her ass. Slowly in this position he prodded into her asshole and after a probing minute or two, slid his very erect cock past her resistance ring. Fondling her tit, Reggie plugged her ass hard as his cock went deeper and deeper. My camera zoom picked up that when he forced his cock in hard, her pussy would stretch slightly open and you could see cum on the inner walls. Needless to say my tight jeans were causing a big hurt on my hard cock as it had no place to go in my denim confines.