I Film; Wife Fluffs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me I could hear Lonchard in his Caribbean accent urge Sue to keep sucking him. Looking back quickly, Sue was engulfing his cock deeply and instead of soft from just coming, it was fully hard and pointing straight out.

Teddy, in a rather husky voice said he was about ready. This was a cue for Reggie to withdraw from Celeste's ass, turn slightly and with a damp cloth lying outside of camera range, wiped his cock quickly. While he did that, Celeste positioned herself on her hands and knees and waved that oh so sexy ass in my direction, I mean the camera. Once Reggie cleaned himself off well enough, he scooted behind Celeste, which forced me to take a different angle. Without much fanfare, Reggie plugged his cock deep into her cunt and began to pound urgently.

Stealing a peek, Lonchard was gently stroking his cock which appeared clean while Sue, still on her knees was now watching the hard fuck on the bed not six feet from her. I could see the tips of Sue's tits poke thru her bra and blouse and knew that she was aroused by the fornication and other activity around us.

Reggie was starting to howl something in Caribe, while alternating between smacking Celeste's ass cheeks and then hanging over her back while his hands tugged hard on her nipples, stretching and twisting them. This had Celeste reaching a pinnacle as her breathing got faster and shorter plus Reggie's cock was getting slick from her juices. It was almost anticlimactic when he erupted in her cunt and thrust violently into her.

Reggie slowly eased himself from Celeste's back and pussy. Both had a fine sheen of sweat on their torso's which in the light, glistened. As Reggie got off the bed, Celeste rolled over on her back with her legs spread apart and a pronounced gape to her pussy. Not only did it look battered and swollen, but also very wet from cum and her own juices. With a squeeze and me focusing the camera on her cunt, dollops of cum rolled out and between her cheeks and then the bed.

To say I wasn't enthralled and horny would be an understatement as I witnessed and filmed the aftermath of their frenzied fuck. So much so that it didn't bother me when Reggie with his slimy dick in hand, walked over to Sue and offered it to her mouth. Sue, looking flushed herself, did not hesitate and without use of her hands, forced her mouth over his cock and began sucking. As her cheeks hollowed out, her lips and mouth went further down on Reggie with her lower lip and tongue now engaging his nut sack.

Celeste, vying for the camera as she looked straight into it, rubbed several fingers near and in her crotch, and then brought those wet fingers to her lips and did a sexy pose with her lips as she licked her fingers clean. She did this several times over as the camera captured it all. This mature slut was the epitome of men's dreams as she oozed cum out of her love box and relished the taste, all the while keeping an animalistic look about her.

Suddenly the bed was weighted down as Teddy's knees slid his body over to Celeste. He was still holding his angry looking cock, behind that massive mushroom shaped head, and shimmied his way to Celeste's golden hole. Once the head touched her slit, the old issue of a square peg does not go in a round hole, came to mind. The head of his cock, for all practical purposes was larger than Celeste's slit. Even with all the juice and cum her cunt was lubricated with, the entry of Teddy's flagpole looked to be an exercise in futility.

Teddy placed his cock on Celeste's labia lips and pushed quite hard; there was little if any give. Doing this several times always ended with the same result, no admittance. Finally Teddy placed his large fingers on each of her lips and spread them manually allowing an opening to emerge. Promptly his cock entered her, albeit just the head and lodged in her hole precariously. Celeste mouth was wide open and an almost silent rasp of air could be heard from her lungs as Teddy's organ tried to invade deeper into the depths of that wondrous cunt.

This was spellbinding to say the least and the sexual tension and tone in the room was making it hard to breathe. Everyone, including Sue and me were anticipating what might happen next. Sue had stopped sucking on Reggie and both were glued to the scene on the bed. Lonchard was standing almost next to me and intently staring at the joining of the sexual organs on the bed.

Labouringly Teddy worked his cock into Celeste. Once the full head had been engulfed, the rest of his shaft slid in with less effort. The amazing part was when Teddy would withdraw his cock, almost to the tip; the pushback caused Celeste's labia to be forced inward. On the pullout her lips made a severe clinging effort not to leave the walls of his cock. The effect caused her lips to extend out almost an inch, as they desperately clung onto his shaft.

Teddy continued to work his cock deeper which caused the earlier cum inside to leak out along his shaft. Even though the space was miniscule between the pussy walls and cock, it did allow some fluid and sound to come out. I intentionally raised the volume button so that I could record the sound that Celeste's pussy was making from the barrage it was receiving.

The steady and deep fucking was having a pronounced effect on Celeste. She was red and sweaty from the exertion and pressure she was feeling. To have that snake in her body was causing her constant orgasms that were searing throughout her body. While Teddy cupped her ass cheeks, Celeste had wrapped her legs around the small of his back in an effort to keep him inside as well as to just hang on. The vacuum of their intertwined bodies had Celeste being driven into the bed when Teddy would be on the down stroke and then lifted with him when he jerked up.

The intensity of this mating had my rapt attention, but I did see Sue standing between Reggie and Lonchard, one hand on each of their rigid cocks, jacking like crazy. Each of the guys was pawing her backside, hands inside her shorts. The flaring of Sue nostrils told me she was supercharged and in heat. I can't possibly remember when I was surrounded by so much sexual heat and energy. In a certain way, I was glad Sue had calmed me down to see this project thru.

I had to pull the camera away from my eye to wipe a drop of sweat off. The action in the room was really wearing on me as my body sweat and the ache in my pants was unrelenting. It was the same on the bed as the bodies pounding into each other were really wet and rasping close to exhaustion. I really understood now the relish in which Americans love their porn and why from an entertainment option, it is so successful.

I moved myself and the camera to different angles, but never leaving the epicenter of the storm, the interlocked organs of Teddy and Celeste. Her pussy never loosened its grip on his cock and her cunt lips clung desperately as they were pulled outward to ungodly lengths.

Nothing is forever and within moments, Teddy's pulverizing body became more urgent and sporadic in its movements. He also began to announced in a short of breath tone that he was about to cum. That statement energized Celeste as her legs were still locked around his back but she now did the same with her feet. It was quite obvious that his injection would be going nowhere but deep into her vagina.

With a big arc to his back, Teddy began to let loose. Every muscle in his body seemed to tense at the same time, from his shoulders to his calves, but especially his ass cheeks as he ejected his sperm. This process went on for several minutes as their body fluids interchanged. For a brief moment after his body stopped moving, Teddy slowly began the effort to disengage from the clutching cunt he had readily worked in. The face of Celeste showed a woman in an obvious state of bliss and she made no effort herself to part with Teddy or his cock.

My gaze was temporarily altered when I heard an "oh fuck" from slightly behind me. There was Lonchard, with Sue's hand still vigorously pumping him, spewing cum on the carpet below. Evidently the sight on the bed made him reach an uncontrollable moment as well.

If you have ever heard a vacuum seal break, the next sound was close to that. As Teddy's cock finally popped out of its delectable confines, that is, Celeste's pussy, the sound ricochet around the room. My camera caught the end result, a mass of cum flowing out of a gaping, red, stretched out cunt. My eye caught Teddy sliding on his knees off the bed and after a slight wobble when his feet touched the floor, walked gingerly out of camera range, away from me.

Celeste was too exhausted to move from the bed, but in another act of pure sluttishness, she spooned ooze from her cunt with her fingers and whorishly fed herself the mess. While still filming her antics, I noticed that she had paused and was now staring away from me as if she was distracted. Setting the camera down to my chest on pause, I followed her gaze, slightly behind me on the right.

I was astounded by the sight. When Teddy had slid off the bed, he still had a strand of cum hanging from his dick. Now that he was upright, the strand dangled maybe 18 inches down, swaying precariously, oblivious to Teddy. However everyone else not only saw it, but stared at it, including Sue. What I had just witnessed on the bed earlier was probably the most animalistic sex action I have ever seen. I was wrong.

Sue got down on her hands and knees and crawled like a slave over to Teddy. When she reached him she tilted her head and with her tongue out and folded, caught the bottom of the strand of cum. Slowly, she raised her body and head, sliding her tongue back and forth and began coiling the cum rope onto her tongue, like one would roll up a garden hose.

I had laid the camera on the bed, my arms and hands at my side, frozen in place watching my petite wife do the ultimate nasty with this large black male. Teddy also was locked in place, intently watching below him, as this pretty woman was working her way up to his cock, eating up his cum string.

Teddy's cum was pooling on Sue's tongue, as she neared his mushroom cock head. As she was now very near, Sue obscenely opened her mouth to where I thought she might dislocate her jaw, and took Teddy's cock past her lips. Just as she was doing that, I saw her tongue flick out and hit his piss slit in an effort to dredge more cum out. Once Teddy's cock was past her lips, her cheek bulged out with the outline of his head very noticeably apparent.

Now this was the most animalistic sex action I had ever seen, and my sweet and meek wife was front and center. I know if I had somehow just touched my cock through my jeans, I would have exploded. I noticed the other two guys, fondling themselves as they watched this nastiness fixated on the two players. Celeste was leaning into the bathroom doorway, with her mouth slightly open, rubbing her still raw and red pussy. Once she saw me glance at her, she motioned me to come as she turned and entered the bathroom. Reluctantly I left the scene in front of me and followed Celeste.

Once in the bathroom, I saw Celeste squat down on the commode and then look back at me. I felt pulled in that I really wanted to see Sue and her actions, but I knew that Celeste was still the client and she must have wanted something.

"Whew, she said, that was something. Do you think we will have a good film?"

After today, I did not feel the need to be polite with language anymore. I stared at her on the commode and just let loose with some comments.

"Celeste, that was fucking awesome. I don't know about your husband, but what I got on tape would make a monk renounce his vows. The intensity and passion was off the charts. It was fucking great."

She smiled at that. She finally left the commode and headed to the walk in shower and started the water. Turning around she started talking again.

"Jack, your fluffer is exceptional. How long have you had her working with you?"

My thoughts quickly went to the other room while I deftly thought of an answer to her question without revealing too much.

"Oh, I knew her back in LA, so it's been several years. I saw her in a swinger club and we talked and pretty soon we were in business." I felt bad lying, but even with everything that happened today, it was only going to be today with Sue.

"So you're a swinger Jack? I assume your wife is too then?"

Shit, what the hell did I just do? By lying, my crappy story was leading me into some junk that I knew would be deadly. It was time for another lie.

"No, no we are not swingers. I had to film a party once for a distant relative and that is how I was involved and met her."

Not only did I not want to answer any more questions, the situation in the other room dominated my head and I quickly excused myself as Celeste went into the shower and I strode back into the bedroom. In a day of crazy things, it was just another I didn't fathom.

All three black men stood over a kneeling Sue, pummeling their cocks while pointing them toward her face. What these guys had produced earlier in cum, it baffled me that they would have any reserves left. But they did and small spurts erupted from each cock, some reaching Sue, but mostly plopping down to the floor.

The guys, once finished draining, started to get redressed and saying thanks' to Sue. In the meantime Celeste had come out of the bath, wearing a robe and saying goodbye to the guys while kissing their cheeks. One by one they left the room, shaking my hand on the way out. Moments later I could hear their cars start up and then, silence. I started to pack my gear while Celeste and Sue were off to the side, talking. I trusted Sue not to reveal her true identity, but I was still very curious about their discussions. I saw them laugh a little and just chat like old friends. I left them carrying on while I took a load down to the van.

When I got back, Sue had gathered the rest of our stuff and was waiting for me. Celeste handed me an envelope with my fee enclosed and I saw her hand Sue two hundred dollar bills with a comment of "for exceptional services."

Gathering our remaining items, Sue and I left and once outside started to store the stuff in the Sprinter. Sue was inside, raising an extension rod into the sidewall holder. This caused her to be on her toes and her lower torso to stick out. I reacted out of sheer emotion and stepped behind her, grabbed her hips and then started to rub her short covered ass. Sue made no attempt to get me to stop or get away from me.

The entire of the filming, everything I had seen had culminated to this point. Unbuckling my jeans, I slid them down to my knees and released by all day long hard cock. This felt like ultimate freedom as my groin stopped aching and the cool air hitting my balls was refreshing. I then unbuckled Sue's shorts and slid them down her legs. With my hands and face fairly close to her backside, the steam of her body heat was noticeable. Once the shorts were down, I yanked down on her panties, but they offered some resistance. It seems she was so wet from excitement that the material clung to her ass and pussy. It felt and looked like I was attempting to remove a wet swim suit after a long time in the pool.

Sue hands braced herself on the sidewall of the van, glancing back at my efforts to remove this garment away from her holy land. Finally the panty gave way but I had to roll it down her legs as the wetness would not allow any other removal.

Once the panty was down near her shorts, I stepped quickly to her backside and held my steely cock toward her heated hole. Usually it takes a while for me when we fuck as her pussy is tight, but this time the ample juices acted as a magnet to my ready dick. I sliced though her like a heated knife into soft butter. It seems that the day's activity had also heated my wife as it had done me.

My balls were aching for release, but in my wild abandon as well as the slick cunt of Sue's, the more I rammed in the more I was forced out. Sue's pussy was leaking juices down her leg and my cock was drenched. Cutting down on my thrusting so I could remain in her pussy, I flashbacked to the scene's we had just filmed in the house. The mind visuals of Teddy pounding Celeste and then having his cock expertly cleaned by Sue had me ready to unload. I lurched forward and began firing my seed, pulse after pulsating spasm, till I had nothing but empty pumps left.

Without a word, we disengaged and pulled our clothes back up. Sue left the van, told me she would see me back at the house, got in her car and drove off.

There was certainly a lot to think about as I drove my van out of the drive as well.