All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too easy a decision

Get the fuck away from me before I beat the crap out of you, you BITCH! Horrible story of demeaning, degrading and humiliating a family member. His revenge on her should be long and painful. No stars.

cdmichelle61cdmichelle61almost 10 years ago
cdmichelle61

you've got to tell more!

Mallory69Mallory69over 9 years ago
Misleading title

Nice story but your title is very misleading. had you titled it "My sister offered me her underwear" it would have been more appropriate. Furthermore, the past tense of drag is DRAGGED not drug or drugged. You should have your work proofread before submitting. Good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spookz

Elekid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This serie of stories should be read by all men to become better lovers

Despite its cstegory and a fairly misleading title - for those who want to develop a good and exciting sexual relationship to a female - this serie of well written stories should likely increase the understanding of what most girls would appreciate from a man in this respect.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to "This serie of stories should be read by all men to become better lovers"

i appreciate the feedback and confess it is easier to write some of this advice, if advice is the right word, than to actually live it. hope you continue to enjoy the story. believe it or not, i'm getting to an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

I bet his sister is maybe more of a lesbian stupid whore not alowing her brother to touch her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As mentioned by another commenter (I'm only at the start of the story), the past tense of the verb "to drag" is "dragged".

"Drug" is a noun. Not being critical, just a bit of feedback that hopefully will help you in your future writing efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous