I Hate Surprises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers

"I don't really know, Terri. Nothing seems like much fun. And it feels like a long long time until January..."

"You mean, until the end of Jennie's 'year of exile'? You moron! Who decided that it would be a year?"

I began to see her point and I blushed, feeling foolish. "Okay, I see—it was me, so there's no reason I couldn't change that. But until it's over, Terri, how do I know she'll follow through?"

"Wake up, Brad," she said with a big smile. "You told me about the reports from Sam Abbott—she's totally lived up to her part of the bargain for eight months. And you've known all along it would work out—you're the only one who doesn't see that."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

Terri grinned even more broadly. "Funny thing about the apartment you chose 'just for yourself', Brad. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with a huge walk-in closet for a woman's whole wardrobe; the bathroom has that big Jacuzzi for two people; the building is a short walk both from your office and Jennie's.... C'mon, you dope! You knew you'd both be living there!"

"So what are you telling me, Terri?" She just laughed again, and said, "you're so smart, you figure it out!"

********

I called Jennie and asked her out to dinner for Friday, September 14, but I made it sound casual. When I picked her up, we went to an informal but really nice restaurant that my company supplied. The food was great, and we talked easily about work, and about how well Diana seemed to be doing in New York.

After dessert and coffee, still keeping it light, I asked if Jennie was interested in seeing my apartment. She'd never been there, so she was eager to see it.

I gave her the whole tour, and she oohed and ahhed about the great view, the enormous bedroom and closet, and the Jacuzzi. She said a few nice things about my decorating style—though I really owed most of the nice touches either to Terri or to Diana.

Then I said, "Jennie, I have a little surprise for you, if you don't mind." I sat her down on the living room sofa, then disappeared into the kitchen. I came back with a cold bottle of champagne, two glasses, and a flat wrapped object.

"Why don't you open this? Then, if you like, maybe we'll have some champagne."

Knowing it had to be some sort of good surprise, she smiled happily at me, and then took the package in her hands. She unwrapped it carefully, then gazed at it for a long time without speaking.

Finally, she looked up at me, tears in her eyes, and said, "really, Brad?"

Smiling, I nodded, and she threw herself into my arms. We hugged tightly, kissing again and again. After a minute I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

We were both so eager that our love-making was frantic. Too excited to linger or to draw it out, we tore one another's clothes off. She took me in her mouth, but almost immediately after I was fully erect she lay back on the bed, saying "now Brad—I don't want to wait any longer!"

I was hard as a rock. I slid into her slowly, but in no time we were madly pounding against each other. I don't think I lasted more than two minutes, but those two minutes were unbelievable. She bucked and twisted under me, saying my name over and over, just adding to my excitement. I roared when I came, shooting what felt like months of cum into her.

We lay gasping together for several minutes.

"Sorry I got so carried away, sweetheart," I said, "but I was pretty excited after more than eight months without any sex."

She started to say something, then stopped and looked at me, a huge smile growing on her face. "Really, Brad?" I nodded. She climbed up on me and gave me a long, delicious, sexy kiss.

Then very seriously she said, "thank you. You couldn't possibly have given me a kinder gift than what you just said. I know ... I know I don't deserve it, but ... thank you, Brad."

We had some champagne, lay in bed happily for awhile, then fell asleep. But the make-up sex just got better the next morning.

We took a quick shower, then raced back to bed. I was suddenly desperate to eat Jennie, to lick and kiss her pussy until she went crazy. She pulled me up into a 69, and we loved each other for a long time. I gave her three orgasms before she took me over the top and I came, jerking and gasping, into her mouth.

When we'd caught our breath Jennie looked at me and said, in a mock-scolding voice, "now Brad, I'm going to need another shower!"

I smiled and said, "why don't we have some breakfast first? We might wind up back in bed again after that, and I'd hate for you to have showered too soon."

Jennie got up, borrowed my robe from the closet, and wandered into the kitchen, where I could soon hear her puttering around, and the smell of fresh coffee. After a few minutes she called me in to eat.

When I came in I stopped in my tracks, just looking at the scene and smiling.

The kitchen table was beautifully set for two, with cloth napkins and all. A platter of bacon and eggs sat in the middle, along with a plate of toast, a pitcher of orange juice, and the pot of coffee.

And in the very middle Jennie had propped up the gift I had given her the previous night. It was a wooden plaque, with this inscription:

Brad & Jennie's Calendar:

January 4 – September 14

=

One Year

********

EPILOGUE

We were standing in the living room of our suburban home, surrounded by full and half-full boxes, feeling very discouraged.

Jennie had agreed with me at once when I proposed that we sell the house and live together in my apartment. The bedroom certainly had bad memories for me—I didn't ever want to sleep in it again. And, more benignly, our daughter was grown and had moved away. We both worked in the city, and loved the idea of being close to restaurants and night life.

So we had sold it, and were now facing the last of the packing—sending some of the stuff to the apartment, the rest to an auction for charity.

"Brad," Jennie said with a funny grin, "there's 'somebody' I want to introduce you to. Not here, but tonight, back at the apartment."

I didn't get it, but I could tell I wasn't meant to. I simply agreed, and we continued with the endless packing.

That evening, back at the apartment, we showered off a day's worth of sweat, which happily led to an hour in one another's arms in the bedroom. It was five months since our reunion, but we were still fucking like newlyweds—or at least like newlyweds in their late forties.

When we'd eaten and were undressed for bed, I said, "Jennie, you were going to introduce me to 'somebody' tonight—but first I wanted to tell you something I thought about today. Can I go first?"

She said, "sure," and I continued. "It may sound sort of serious, but I think it's actually kind of funny.

"I noticed, and I'm sure you did too, that both the 'gentlemen' you strayed with were more than fifteen years older than you."

She looked suddenly pale, as though I was about to rebuke her. I reassured her by taking her hand and smiling at her, then went on.

"I actually find it reassuring," I said. "I mean, it was eighteen years between the first and the second. So, if you can promise to be faithful to me for eighteen more years, the lover you'll be looking for at that time will have to be eighty years old. I think I'll be ready to fight off any horny octogenarians who come swarming around you then!"

Jennie laughed, relieved, understanding that my words were a lame attempt at humor, not any sort of punishment for her.

"Brad—how about if I promise to be faithful for eighteen years, and then eighteen after that? Then I'll be 83; and my lover would have to be 98."

I laughed at the thought of it, and said, "it's a deal—but in return I get a fling with a 95-year-old hottie too!"

We kissed lovingly, and then after a minute I said, "all right, what about this 'somebody' I'm to meet?"

Jennie's face had a sly and very sexy look. "You can't really meet him unless you're ... excited, Brad. So I think I'm going to have to help with that ..."

Slipping out of her nightie, she pulled off my T-shirt and boxers. Then she slid herself all over me, rubbing her breasts over my face, down my chest, and all around my hardening cock. When it was pretty hard she kneeled between my legs and sucked lovingly on it, giving me lots of tongue, until I was very very excited.

Pulling off me suddenly, she said, "that should do." She disappeared into the closet, where a moment later I heard a low buzzing sound. Returning to the bed, she said, "Brad, meet Brad," and put into my hands a large brown vibrating dildo.

"Brad?" I said in surprise. "You couldn't come up with another name for him?"

Jennie laughed, and said, "I picked him to stand in for you, silly!" Taking the dildo back from me, she held it right next to my erect cock, and I could see the the two were much the same in length and girth, though the dildo's "balls" looked a bit different from mine.

Still giggling, she said, "for all those months I REALLY missed you, Brad. My co-worker Darlene—you remember she's kind of wild—told me about a store outside St Louis that sells stuff like this, and she took me there. I was very embarrassed, but she helped me look at the dildos, and I picked out the one that was most like you. So naturally I had to name him Brad!

"I knew from the very first day we had our talk that I was going to be a year without a man. And the only one I wanted was you. I hope you don't think it was cheating," she winked at me archly, "but I figured a substitute Brad would be better than none.

"And it was," she concluded, straddling me and sliding my cock gently inside her, "but not as good as the real thing."

ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers