All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 02'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Both parts so far have been really hot. Brilliant pacing. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

It is really a good story with both heat and some substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, what a great sweet and realistic story. I hope there's more, and she continues to push him and push him into total nude slavery to her pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh...

I'm all for the femdom and humiliation and stuff... but why in every one of these stories do the women lie to themselves and think it's about the good of the relationship and they're doing this to help the guy. He might be miserable but it's 'really' better for him this way... bullshit.

It's all about her feelings. By the end of this the guy will be w/o any free will, a broken and used toy. The girl will no doubt eventually get bored of him and go after other guys and eventually other slaves. There is no 'love' anymore. She gave it up for control. Why do they always try and pretend like the guy has a choice when they admit they're manipulating him slowly so he doesn't recognize what's going on?

This is why I like revenge stories better. There's no lying about 'why' they decide to torture, it's just straightforward punishment and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why is this story in the “Loving Wives” category? This should be under BDSM, Torture

Why is this story in the “Loving Wives” category? This should be under BDSM, Torture

This story started out with an exciting prospect of tantric sexual control, which should consist of mutual trust & respect exercising sexual control leading to mutual heightened sexual gratification for both partners, sadly what was a wonderfully fresh storyline degenerated into another run of the mill abusive stories.

There is no “Love” here just the same old mental & physical abuse, taking advantage and manipulating the vulnerability of reaching a highly aroused state to force directional choices, only suiting the spitefully vindictive oppressed female, (oppressed female that’s Bullshit) tortuous decisions that would other wised be questioned. Akin to conditioning under the influence of drugs

Playing a game with hidden rules which has an Altria motive just further highlights the conniving dishonesty of the female species. It would be honest if the relationship did not suite to end it and walk away, too simple

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
I know how he feels

I've given my wife control over if/when I have an orgasm, so I get this completely. However, I don't quite see why you're having Ella miss out on the opportunity to have Jim please her sexually while he's denied. Other than the power trip she's experiencing by controlling him, she's getting little in the way of sex. In the next chapter perhaps?

By the way, you're making very good use of dialogue, which, to me, makes an erotic story so much better. Good job!

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

I've read the negative responses and I must gracefully disagree. There doesn't have to be wall to wall sex for a story to be erotic & so far this story is. As far as the manipulation, yup, he's getting manipulated, but he still can stop or walk away at any time, and unless she cuckolds him in a future chapter, this can still be about love. Let's be comfortable as confident men and allow a story where the woman is in control to be enjoyable. I know I'm enjoying it and it's a fresh breath from the run of the mill story. I honestly respect other reviewers opinions, but it's funny how women in control stories brings out the complaints, yet I see very few complaining about stories involving the man cheating on his wife/gf or forcing a woman to have sex. It's just interesting.

Chapter two didn't disappoint, and I'm hoping we keep the same tone going forward. We now read on with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting worse

This story.

DannyBoy570DannyBoy570about 10 years ago

Effect of testosterone overload is well described. Jim self-depreciation was surprising, but Ella's transformation... wow, there is no words.

Characters are very expressive and not only through dialogs, you beautifully avoid repetitions and the exchange of monosyllabic sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You said at its root this is a story about two people falling in love. Really? REALLY? This is what love looks like to you? It is about two people being manipulated, her by the friend and him by her. I've read the whole thing before and wanted to look at it again to see if I would view it differently. It is just as sad the second time. This level of manipulation deminishing free choice. There is no love between them. He merely has desperation and I'm not even sure what to call her motivation. It ends in a fractured and twisted facsimile of a relationship, even for kink. Zombies do not make for long term mates.

It is powerfully written. It is also profoundly ugly and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cunt, you deserve aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice of her to keep moving the goalpost, and not informing him. Of anything. "You have to make a choice." when he's too far into things to be able to make one.

Nope. Not love.

This is mind control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous