All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 09'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice progression

I like the way this is going. The uncertainty of Ella seems to me to be a natural response to a growing situation. Keep up the good work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Nice fantasy

Pretty well written and erotic at times. In reality, it would be silly, but as a story, silly does not matter so much. I haven't read every chapter, so maybe I missed it, but if this is going to be "real" (i.e., slavery), then there need to be some safeguards. If a dog is abused, the master (mistress) gets arrested, fined, possibly does jail time. There are rules about human slavery (it's against the law). So if their "secret" becomes public, humiliation would be just the start.

He needs a safe word; he may think he can take it, suffer whatever she makes him do, but that's part of the silliness one must ignore if one is into the fantasy of the story. What if she decides to castrate him, so he won't ever be tempted to stray? Can he take that? What is she fucks other men and makes him suck them (forced gay)? Would/should he put up with that, to please her? There need to be limits (i.e., no permanent marks/mutilation, no public humiliation, no surgical alteration, no medically-dangerous acts), or whatever.

Her guilt and uncertainty are fairly well-portrayed. And these concerns are appropriate. If a woman wants an adoring pet for a companion, she can purchase a dog (or get one from a humane shelter). Power exchange, a gift usually with an erotic basis, is just that. If it is permanent, how can she truly love him, respect him? Women need to feel safe, protected. If her man is reduced to a cross-dressing sissy, he hardly fills the protective role, and she is likely to become bored and look for someone with the original qualities that attracted her to her boyfriend in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really like this story -

- and I am so pleased you didn't listen to the detractors. This is a fine fantasy, well-written, sexy and very thought-provoking.

Thank you for sharing an obvious talent for writing with us - and more, please!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
vulcan is right

A suggestion for the author if they want to make this realistic (since it is fantasy they don't have to plus it is their story) there would need to be negotiated bounds,even total power exchange people have that,usually with a written contract,to protect both people.Jim thinks he can't be broken or her do something to hurt him but she can and sge could easily abuse her power......I look forward to more of this:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

While you may not have captured everyone's idea about D/s, Mistress / slave, it most definitely does for a lot. Sure there were "slow spots" but overall it was a well written story that one can relate to.

Keep writing, you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful characterizations!

I love it.This story is coming from your heart. Please keep it going, I look forward to the next chapters. Sincerely, Karmadarma

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Great chapter

Short but sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous